Lyman Good
lyman_good-212x300.png

VS.

Ben Askren
ben.jpg

Other main card fights
Wilson Reis vs. Deividas Taurosevicius
Rick Hawn vs. LeVon Maynard​

Tonight could very well be the biggest night in Bellator history. A super fight between Top ranked Eddie Alvarez and exciting Roger Huerta will main event. And the Welterweight championship between Lyman Good and Ben Askren will take place.

I also apologize for not having this thread ready before the show started. I was finishing a paper for my chemistry class and lost track of time.

Next week is going to be another big show for Bellator. Hector Lombard is on of Bellator's big names, the other being Alvarez. And, Schlemenko is an awesome, underrated fighter. Very unpredictable fight.

Nah, I missed it. I am going to try and watch it online sometime tonight. Though I did hear the outcomes....another poor showing for Team Yellow.

Yeah, the episode itself wasn't anything special, more trash talk from Kos, then the two fights. Which were quick but good.

There is nothing better then seeing the guy on bottom KO the guy on top. Hopefully we see it here.

Meh, he is like an early version of Kos. He has great wrestling but his striking hasn't evolved yet, and his BJJ is subject. I'll give it another round or two but if it doesn't pick up I am switching to The Office.

It's cool man. I thought it was Askren's wife but from her bad side at first. Thank goodness I was wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back