• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Believe it or not.

Thriller Ant

Beep Bop Boop
https://twitter.com/chikarapro/status/429720101550841856

Back in June, the company ran an angle where the Director of Fun Wink Vavasseur shut down Chikara. A few movements on Twitter, many run by career rudo Icarus, tried to get the company re-started. Finally, today at National Pro Wrestling Day, Condor Security (the group Vavasseur used to shut down Chikara) interfered in a main event with Jimmy Jacobs as their leader, but the Chikara roster fought them off with Icarus holding up a sign saying 5.25.14.

What are everyone's thoughts on Chikara being back and the shutdown angle as a whole?

I think it's been pretty good quite honestly, and I cannot wait until May 25th. Add to the fact that Jacobs is involved (really big Jacobs fan), I'm even more excited to see this all play out. It should be good, should be real good, and honestly, I cannot wait for this to play out even further. I really do buy into this, would love to see Chikara back around, so here's to hoping.

I'm happy to hear that chikara will be back soon. I recently tried to get up to speed on all the whackiness that was going on and it seems awesome. They're a true alternative in wrestling. I know some people can't get into it's comic book style theatrics but I'm a fan of it's ambitious approach. Time travel, sneaky corporations, a swamp monster what more do you want?

Chikara’s premiere groups were ripped apart. People quitting because of issues. The patriarch of the company fired. Archibald Peck meeting Kingston again and being Back Fisted to a loser leaves town match the previous year and thus out of the company. So came the iPPV which I missed and had to read the results of. My enthusiasm was drained suddenly.

I. Cant. Wait.

This is going to be great to see the guys back in action. Chikara is underrated for what it is & most fans just dont know about them or think its 'silly'. Something the bigger promotions lack is what Chikara excels at -Great characters.

I for one am pumped to see Archibald Peck and the rest of Chikara back. This was an elaborate story for such a small company, but it has paid off for fans who follow the promotion. From the scavenger hunt right down to the DeLorean- It has been fun.

I've heard about this but can someone break it down for me?

http://olewrestling.com/chikara-wrestling/536.htm#more-536

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back