Before people cry that the sky is falling

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
The Raw rating will likely be bad tonight and it has nothing to do with the wrestling product. There's a huge football game tonight on Monday Night Football, which is going to draw huge ratings. Don't be surprised when Raw more or less bombs tonight.

The Raw rating will likely be bad tonight and it has nothing to do with the wrestling product. There's a huge football game tonight on Monday Night Football, which is going to draw huge ratings. Don't be surprised when Raw more or less bombs tonight.

Now Now. Monday Night Football is on every Monday Night. Nothing special about tonight's game.

I'd rather blame Verne Troyer and Hornswoggle instead. I'm boycotting actually attending tonight's show in Baltimore because of this .... and may even go as far as boycotting watching the show at home, as well. We'll have to see.

I may tune in for a bit to see the overall tone of the show, and to see if it is as bad as I expect it to be. I don't know. We'll just have to see.

Raw's been slightly better than usual for the last two weeks. I'll do my best tonight.

Now Now. Monday Night Football is on every Monday Night. Nothing special about tonight's game.

Yes, tonight's game is special. Biggest MNF game in awhile. No one gave a shit about Browns/Ravens, Saints/Pats is huge though.

I may tune in for a bit to see the overall tone of the show, and to see if it is as bad as I expect it to be. I don't know. We'll just have to see.

You can't get the whole "tone" of a show by watching for 5 minutes, you need to watch more than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back