• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Beer Money question...

CBCS

Dark Match Winner
I was just watching Impact from last Monday again and I noticed something. After Beer Money beat Jarrett as they were leaving the ring Storm says "we did what you asked, I hope your watching!". Who was he talking to to? Where is this going? And plus "someone" sent out another ref. Bischoff?

Yeah, Bischoff. Their storyline is that they feel they are being overlooked by the new management, which stems from real life concerns that everyone voiced when they didn't appear for weeks. If you remember, on January 4th Beer Money walked into Bischoff's office and he pretty more dismissed them and took Storm's beer.

I believe that Russo may have been planning this story all along, because in spite of all the criticism of him, he has demonstrated slow-build storylines for years now.

The story here is that it is being implied that Beer Money are doing whatever they have to do to get Bischoff to notice them and as Bischoff wants Jarrett to suffer, they're helping out with that in order to get ahead.

I actually took it in another direction. Im one of those people that watches the iMPACT pre shows on TNAwrestling.com and Matt Morgan was on it and JB asked him a few questions and Morgan said he would be watching Beer Money closely tonight.

So when i heard Storm say that i immediately connected it to Morgan and Hernandez. Plus, Beer Money told Jarrett they "volunteered" to have a match with him.

I immedietly though Bischoff since in the episode Jeff talked to Storm and they spoke about Beer Money vounteering for the match and their recent story of
trying to get noticed". I think that's it and I cans see BM becoming Eric's guns for hire if The Band isn't already. I like Derrtown's idea that it was Morgan but with them already having the title shot it doesn't make as much sense as Bischoff does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back