• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Beavis and Butthead: The Epic Return

Larry

Getting Noticed By Management
I thought I would give everyone a heads up since I didn't see it announced yet. Beavis and Butthead are making an epic return to MTV tonight. Check your local listings for times.

I'm sure many on here remember the glory days of MTV and most notably Beavis and Butthead. It was one of my favorite shows back in the day and I'm sure that everyone will be glad to have them back. There was an article regarding the re-boot that I read on Yahoo talking about how Mike Judge plans on bringing BandB into modern society with all the changes that have come since their last appearances. Apparently he has clever plans to make the transition work out well, and bring everything we used to love about these two back while still keeping them current.

Tune in tonight for the relaunch of Beavis and Butthead.

Can't wait for it. Been amped for months and months for this. Going to be epic as fuck.

Ha, same thought process for me too D-Man. I looked at my DVR, saw that there's new episodes of The Office, Community, Parks & Rec, It's Always Sunny, The League, AND the season premiere of Beavis & Butthead all on tonight from 8-11PM? Yeah, sorry Impact, you aren't being recorded tonight. I've got much, much better shit to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back