BCS Selection Sunday LD

Big Sexy

Deadly Rap Cannibal
Tonight at 8 is the BCS Selection Special. The "experts" are predicting a National Championship rematch between LSU/Bama which to me is bullshit after what OK State did last night. The other projections are:

Fiesta- OK State vs Stanford
Rose- Wisconsin vs Oregon (this is locked in)
Sugar- Michigan vs TCU
Orange- Clemson vs West Virginia

Apparently Western Kentucky fans are complaining about not making a bowl, and how the Sun Belt doesn't have enough bowl tie-ins - let's ignore the fact they went 7-5 and that the Sun Belt's best teams usually consist of Troy, Arkansas State, and North Texas. They really don't have much basis. I guess if they want out, I here the Big east is looking for teams.:lmao:

Oh the shit fit we are about to witness. Oklahoma St. is about to get screwed worse then Bret.

Predictions!!!
BcS "Championship": LSU vs. Bama

Rose: Oregon vs. Wisconsin (duh)
Fiesta: Oklahoma St. vs. Stanford
Orange: West Virginia vs. Clemson
Sugar: Michigan vs. TCU (I'm not sleeping on K. State)

The only thing that seems up in the air is whether or not TCU will make the top 16 to get an automatic bid.

I'd love for the Bearcats to screw West Virginia in the computers to get to the Orange Bowl, but not going to happen.

I'm more interested in seeing some of the non-BCS bowls. Chances are their will be more shafting and better match-ups there than there will be in the BCS. Rose Bowl should be great this year.

I'm preparing myself to be outraged when Alabama, who couldn't even win their conference, get in over Oklahoma St., who had a better strength of schedule, more wins vs. bowl eligible teams and more wins vs. Top 25 teams.

Alabama's ONLY claim to the national title game is losing to LSU on their own home field. How absolutely stupid is that?

Reactions: TSG
Clemson and my Mountaineers actually should be a good game. Maybe more Gator Bowl caliber than Orange Bowl, but still should be good.

I wonder how all of those asses that just got fucked are feeling in Stillwater?

LSU is the best. Alabama is the second best. Oklahoma State is the third best. But if the second best lost to the first best, and the third best didn't play the first best, shouldn't the first best play the first best now?

I love how these ESPN guys are spinning this hard, I just want to yell at all of them being such morons.

Guy on ESPN said the fans want OKST vs. LSU but Alabama deserves it. WE WANT OKST VS. LSU BECAUSE OKST DESERVES IT! Please, there really needs to be an 8 team tournament; I really hope the NCAA comes to their senses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back