BattleDome-Mewtwo vs Professor X

Who Wins

• Mewtwo

• Professor X

Results are only viewable after voting.
No.
Welcome back. Today's round features the very best the psychic world has to offer.
Fixed that one for you.

But even still!
Dark_phoenix.jpg

Jean says hello.

The best the physic world has to offer:
1901099-juggernaut.jpg

VS
2737175-hulk_marvel_uk.jpg

That's a very good argument, but will it work as well on Prof X? He's not a Pokemon, after all. I'd classify him as Normal, but with Psychic attacks.

It's really apples vs oranges. Mewtwo can hurl apples, but X can make sleepy oranges...

But how complex can the mind of an animal be if it can't even really speak? I'm sure Charles could do everything Mewtwo can (telepathically) do, but better. The only edge the cat has is its telekinesis, but that may be rendered useless if the old man thinks quick enough. A vote for Mewtwo is still valid, though.

It depends on which version of Mewtwo you use. The Mewtwo from the games and Adventures manga would likely lose, while the one from the movies and anime would likely win. Simply because they have vastly different feats.

It depends on which version of Mewtwo you use. The Mewtwo from the games and Adventures manga would likely lose, while the one from the movies and anime would likely win. Simply because they have vastly different feats.

Disagreed. Mewto can use substitute (which by combining facts from both, Xavier can't do shit to, and therefore perfectly protecting Mewtwo) and then statup and defeat Xavier.

Patrick Stewart is pretty boss!

I'm actually watching the animated series for the first time in about ten years and in Season 3 even Sauron manages to mind-fuck our bald benevolent benefactor. His power is just as strong or weak as the stories need to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back