• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Battle of the Beards

Who has better beard growing capabilities?

• CM Punk

• Randy Orton

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tequila Dave

Flame on.
When CM Punk shaved his beard, there was a void left in WWE. Week after week fans were left grimacing and wondering if a beard would ever emerge like Punk’s. Young hopefuls boldly stepped up to the challenge (see Justin Gabriel) but no one was able to recapture the glory of Punk’s facial masterpiece.

And then there was R.O.B.

R.O.B (Randy Orton’s beard) seemingly came out of nowhere, striking like an epileptic fat kid in a night club which sells doughnuts. It left fans confounded and excited, sometimes erect.

But I’ll cut to the chase: R.O.B or CM Punk’s beard? Answer carefully.

Punks as it's actually a beard, ROB looks like a 13 year old kids fluff.

Punk can grow a better beard, but Orton's has actually made him better. It's a tough one. I'll go with Punk. His S.E.S beard was indeed awesome.

The loss of Punk's "Jesus beard" was a tragedy. The biggest loss, to me, was the untimely passing of Bastista's designer stubble. Fortunately, Mason Ryan came along to fill that void.

If it were not for R.O.B. I would have never been able to get off heroin. I want to thank each follicle for saving my life.

BTW, greatest thread started ever.

Damn "irrelevant" IWC thinks they know everything about facial hair. Like Vince is going to tell Randy to shave it off or grow a handlebar mustache when kids and women love it and buy countless Randy Orton Trimmers and Randy Orton Minature Beard Combs in multiple colors. Not to mention that the week after he grew the beard a close up of it on Smackdown did a 2.5 rating.

Just deal with the fact that as long as Randy Orton's Beard is selling out Wembley Stadium, Zach Ryder's eyebrows are only going to show up on Superstars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back