• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Battle Of The BC

Which BC is better?

• Blue Cardinal

• Blue Chipper

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blue Chipper

Shapeshifting Humanoid
Барбоса;3645290 said:
Blue Chipper is trying to steal your nickname.

But which is better? There's only one way to find out...FIGHT!!

Less than Blue Cardinal

My favorite BC, and I know there's two (at least).

It's nothing personal, but it seems that the two BCs are getting compared to each other on a periodical basis. This thread is to cease the rivalry and find out who has supremacy.

let's settle this; who's better, Blue (Cardinal), or BC (Chipper)?

This represents the average viewer of the thread:

qVJTc.gif

Not really a question of "who is better?" seeing how Blue Cardinal isn't very active and hasn't been for a while (going back to when he lost him computer), so this is more reflective of who people see more often these days. Chipper, you aren't bad, and I think of you fondly, but Cardinal is my ***** going back to the days of the old Cage.

DirtyJosé;3647948 said:
Not really a question of "who is better?" seeing how Blue Cardinal isn't very active and hasn't been for a while (going back to when he lost him computer), so this is more reflective of who people see more often these days. Chipper, you aren't bad, and I think of you fondly, but Cardinal is my ***** going back to the days of the old Cage.

This.

Seems like you're the one stuck on my e-dick seein as how you've followed me around every thread I'm in since I've been here. It's ok, it's big enough for you to have some too.

I voted chipper.

Cardinal's sig creeps me out, not only does orton look like he is about to rape you, but if you look closely you can see orange rays coming out of his hand.

I voted Cardinal because I don't think Chipper is American. That's a deduction.
Hey, you're a mod. That's new.
Dude, none of us like you.
The polls say otherwise.
You are an annoying little poster who thinks that he can hang with us big boys again.
I don't think I've annoyed anyone but you, and you're no one.
Well, guess what?
What?
You're not.
You sure?
You're just an insignificant troll who should go back to your momma's basement where you belong.
What if I'm already in my momma's basement typing this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back