Batman gets his ass kicked!

I'm loving the sig Hans Not as much as I'm enjoying fight night between hearts and celtic.

I'm going to go ahead and fucking say it...I HATE THE WAY MEXICANS FIGHT. Yeah that's a generalization, but since I live where I do and have been in/seen many a fights with homies like the one in the video above...just the fighting style bugs me ha. Just wild haymakers...sloppy footwork...that stupid fucking Notre Dame leprechaun fighting stance with there hands rotating near their face. It just really bugs me.

I'm going to go ahead and fucking say it...I HATE THE WAY MEXICANS FIGHT. Yeah that's a generalization, but since I live where I do and have been in/seen many a fights with homies like the one in the video above...just the fighting style bugs me ha. Just wild haymakers...sloppy footwork...that stupid fucking Notre Dame leprechaun fighting stance with there hands rotating near their face. It just really bugs me.

Hey now, the best fighter in the World is Mexican (Nick Diaz), so I don't know where this judgment is coming from. ;)

Seriously though, I don't know how "regular" Mexicans fight, but their professional fighters are almost all pretty awesome. Jorge Arce, for example, looked better than anyone on that card Saturday, and was the only person who gave the people their money's worth.

Hey now, the best fighter in the World is Mexican (Nick Diaz), so I don't know where this judgment is coming from. ;)

Seriously though, I don't know how "regular" Mexicans fight, but their professional fighters are almost all pretty awesome. Jorge Arce, for example, looked better than anyone on that card Saturday, and was the only person who gave the people their money's worth.

Haha I knew someone would make a point regarding boxing. I strictly mean cholos (mexican thug, gangster types). Here in most parts of Ventura county the population is about 85% Mexican and a large portion of that are of the cholo variety. I've seen plenty of fights and they always have the same fighting style. Now I've seen whites and blacks use the same style, it just seems to be a favorite of the latino community. Where is Dirty to back me up?

Haha I knew someone would make a point regarding boxing. I strictly mean cholos (mexican thug, gangster types). Here in most parts of Ventura county the population is about 85% Mexican and a large portion of that are of the cholo variety. I've seen plenty of fights and they always have the same fighting style. Now I've seen whites and blacks use the same style, it just seems to be a favorite of the latino community. Where is Dirty to back me up?

You should see my people. Same lousy style except they are skinny as fuck.

You should see my people. Same lousy style except they are skinny as fuck.

I know exactly what you mean. I played Riff (famed leader of the Jets gang) in West Side Story in my high schools annual production and after mock fighting an entire gang of Puerto Ricans I can confidently say that you guys aren't the best fighters. Too much dancing and singing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back