Batman: Arkham World?

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
Batman-Arkham-World-Teased-Not-Happening.jpg

When Arkham City won an award, a video was shown with this in the video, as the Joker said "Well, I won't be needing this then"...

Is this the new Batman Game, or a cruel trick?

I only just got a copy of Arkham Asylum last week and plan to finally play it over the coming months, so a 3rd game in the series is so far off my radar right now. I gots a long way to go before I'm worried about that. Ahh, the joys of being 2 years behind the times on video games.

Damn i was hoping for some good Arkham City DLC first such a fucking shame that there was no Scarecrow in AC i wish there was a DLC with Scarecrow i loved the boss battles in Arkham Asylum with him and that part where they made people think they got red ring of death :lmao:

I think it's a cruel joke, but I really wish they would go ahead and make a 3rd game. That ending was so epic with what seems to be Mark Hamill's Joker's final death, I can't imagine how they would follow that up in a 3rd game. Maybe a big story like Batman dealing with everyone now knowing his true identity would distract from the fact that The Joker wouldn't be in it. As for Arkham City I think they should give us a "Play as Bane" DLC, with all the hype surrounding The Dark Knight Rises and Bane being bigger than he has ever been before, I think it would be a great addition to the game.

Well if you played both games, you'd have the answer to that very same question as Arkham City sums up that entire scenario, enough said to that as i dont want to spoil things for players who havent played the darn game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back