Ban Appeal Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PauLwaLL

Well... I was thinking... After seeing how many people have been "wrongfully banned" ... Maybe there should be a ban appeal forum... For people who think that to post why they think they were wrongfully banned? Just a thot...

Nobody... But you kno how people are... They say they are... Im talkin bout future refrences...

Do we really need any more drama by having an open forum for that kind of thing? Anyone who feels that they were wrongfully banned should act like an adult and pm someone about it if they choose to return under another name. I say act like an adult cause some people act extremely childish and play victim as you've seen.

Yeah... You do have a point... Everyone is always "wrongfully" banned... So I see where your comin from... X that idea out :)

we could maybe use a prison here, it seemed to work wonders before, and at the other place there are hardly ever inmates anymore, kind a a last resort before banning for those of you who have no idea what i'm talking about

angelica haze said:
we could maybe use a prison here, it seemed to work wonders before, and at the other place there are hardly ever inmates anymore, kind a a last resort before banning for those of you who have no idea what i'm talking about
Yes, it would be nice to have a "prison system" or a warning system similar to the ones at the other place. It makes the mods' job easier and gives rulebreakers a second chance. But then again, it's really up to the owner....

PauLwaLL50 said:
Well... I was thinking... After seeing how many people have been "wrongfully banned" ... Maybe there should be a ban appeal forum... For people who think that to post why they think they were wrongfully banned? Just a thot...
Like.

the PM system?

I was never "wrongfully ban". I was being a dick so as a result, I was banned. I dont think they should get to appeal to anyone if they did something wrong in the first place.

PauLwaLL said:
Yeah... You do have a point... Everyone is always "wrongfully" banned... So I see where your comin from... X that idea out :)

i think this forum is becomming like the wwe entertainment era, everything is forbiding. oooooo i shouldn't have sad that i might get banned

Wel I dont kno who you are but if you got banned, you deserved it.. Spaming is like.. Example..

What do you think of JBL?

He sucks!!!!

Thats spamming.. Add more thot to your post and you wouldnt of got banned..

The problem is many people dont know what spamming is. Now that there is more mods there should be one warning given to spammers by pm and EXPLAIN to them just what spamming is. We had someone spamming in another forum and she was about to get banned and i told her wat spamming was and what to do and there was not one prob with ehr after that just take a sec to explain and avoid banning a billion ppl./

Even so Grungy, some people still continue to do so.. I did with "pauliminator" and he said he would stop now that he knew what it was and still continued to do it.. But I'll continue to do that :)

Spineshank said:
The problem is many people dont know what spamming is. Now that there is more mods there should be one warning given to spammers by pm and EXPLAIN to them just what spamming is. We had someone spamming in another forum and she was about to get banned and i told her wat spamming was and what to do and there was not one prob with ehr after that just take a sec to explain and avoid banning a billion ppl./

. Don't spam (making useless topics or posts). Before you reply to a thread, ask yourself, "Does this post contribute to the thread?" If not, don't bother. Same thing goes with making new threads.

We go under the assumption that every new Member takes time to read the rules, I know I do whenever I join a new Forum. Ignorance is not an excuse, the Rules are not only in the Announcements Forum, The Welcome to WZ Forum, but they are in my, and Dysturbed's sig for people to see. A Ban appeal forum will just stir up more drama, like this Thread is starting to do with banned Members coming back "I was banned, I didnt know what I was doing" tough luck I'm afriad, you get banned for a reason, maybe if you chose to come back, you will take the time to read the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back