Backstage Heat On Zack Ryder

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
There seems to be some heat from WWE officials on Zack Ryder for him changing his hair color to blonde according to PWInsider.com. Officials are upset with Ryder dying his hair before asking because most of his merchandise shows him with dark hair.
This is fucking stupid

Not that stupid. His logo features his hair very prominently and if he's gone ahead and changed that without permission, then that puts the marketing division in a bit of a tight spot with new items relating to Ryder.

Yeah because the people that buy his stuff really are going to be confused because there are so many people on the internet with 1500 dollar title belts calling people Broski with a Youtube show that is filmed at Monday Night Raw. I mean.....I know I couldn't tell who was who if there was a change in his hair color.

That, and it will cost him what, 10 bucks to dye his hair back to the color that matches the merchandise if they really really push the issue? Big flippin deal. This isn't huge heat...this holding your hand a few inches above a candle kind of heat.

loldirtsheets

I guarantee you there's no legitimate "heat" on him. I bet you Vince just feels mildly inconvenienced. I didn't even realize he changed his hair color, since it's already darkened by all the product he uses anyway.

Yeah because the people that buy his stuff really are going to be confused because there are so many people on the internet with 1500 dollar title belts calling people Broski with a Youtube show that is filmed at Monday Night Raw. I mean.....I know I couldn't tell who was who if there was a change in his hair color.

Wouldn't surprise me if that's why Morrison fought Dolph at Survivor Series. Vince confused them and realized it when the crowd was chanting for Ryder.

This is just the kind of bogus story to get his fanbase (IWC) to rally around him even more. Managment punishing the underdog over something so stupid is sure to get him more support.

This is just the kind of bogus story to get his fanbase (IWC) to rally around him even more. Managment punishing the underdog over something so stupid is sure to get him more support.

As opposed to getting over by actually competing in the ring and cutting solid promo's and such.

Didn't Punk get in some hot water for changing his hair to many times in a short period of time earlier this year as well?

Pretty sure Vince, creative and everyone else can easily get the fuck over this. Blonde hair, brown hair isn't Ryder still selling ass tons of merchandise?

Come on it's Thanksgiving, you expect him to go home to his family with that hair color? Grandma's gonna freak out when she sees that. WWE is just looking out for his grandma.

Yeah, I don't think anyone really cares.

He probably should have asked for permission before he did it, but I don't see how it's something to get fussed about.

Could be worse, he could have shaved his head bald; like a certain current LA Galaxy player did back in 2000 when he had a multi million pound deal with a famous hair product company:lmao:

Wasn't WWE upset because Ryder's shirt involved the word "spike" in it. As in "Spike TV"!!!
like anyone that buys a Zack Ryder t shirt or the majority of wrestling fans would ever confuse "spike your hair" with Spike TV or Impact wrestling.

Didn't Punk get in some hot water for changing his hair to many times in a short period of time earlier this year as well??

You mean Vince was pissed because CM Punk got his head shaved for the sake of a feud and then allowed his hair to grow back out, as you naturally do? Must say, don't remember that at all and it sounds stupid, even for WWE standard?

Tommy "Two-Times" Mozzarella;3537842 said:
loldirtsheets

I guarantee you there's no legitimate "heat" on him. I bet you Vince just feels mildly inconvenienced. I didn't even realize he changed his hair color, since it's already darkened by all the product he uses anyway.

FACT

I'm sure Vince just went "Your hair's kinda stupid" if that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back