Babys.

Big Papa Santo

Ryder? I barely even know her!
Having a daughter is the most joyous thing of my life, every moment I spend with her is a valuable moment that I will always remember and cherish.

Oh my god, I haven't slept in 22 hours, she keeps me up at night, she poops, poops, and then when you think it's all over, BAM here's some more poop. Someone help me.

I love her.

Sound like my sister's puppy. Think baby but highly mobile. Thing she tried to eat today; toilet roll, plastic bags, kitty litter, kitten shit, newspaper, silica gel. I can empathize sonny Jim.

It doesn't get easier bro, I still haven't had a full night's sleep since my son's been born and he's 2 months old. And the crying only gets worse and worse as the first month or so goes by. I've heard once they get to 3-4 months it's get easier though.

My kid rarely cried and sleep thought most of the night since day one. She's only get up to eat, then crash again so it was never more than 20 minutes max.

Good luck though.

Sound like my sister's puppy. Think baby but highly mobile. Thing she tried to eat today; toilet roll, plastic bags, kitty litter, kitten shit, newspaper, silica gel. I can empathize sonny Jim.

We have a puppy and she decided to chase a wasp today and got stung on the nose. Kids will listen when you tell them no;dogs don't seem to care.

Having a daughter is the most joyous thing of my life, every moment I spend with her is a valuable moment that I will always remember and cherish.

Oh my god, I haven't slept in 22 hours, she keeps me up at night, she poops, poops, and then when you think it's all over, BAM here's some more poop. Someone help me.

I love her.

My daughter is 4 and she still gets up in the middle of the night a couple times a week and wakes us up for some pretty random reasons.

My son is 1 and has been a better sleeper than my daughter at this age but last night he had a cold that kept me up to 1:30. Unfortunately for me, he will not go to bed for my wife. I get stuck with his late night duties whenever necessary. Also, no matter how little sleep he gets, he never sleeps in.

I'm looking forward to it and I'm not really concerned about the lack of sleep. I'm pretty nocturnal and awake half the night anyway so I'll cover it while my girl is asleep and she can take over when the sun comes up.

I'm looking forward to it and I'm not really concerned about the lack of sleep. I'm pretty nocturnal and awake half the night anyway so I'll cover it while my girl is asleep and she can take over when the sun comes up.

Trust me, that game plan's gonna crumble.

You don't have a very good sense what it is like to take care of a baby. If you are going to have one soon I highly recommend you learn exactly what it is like.

You don't have a very good sense what it is like to take care of a baby. If you are going to have one soon I highly recommend you learn exactly what it is like.

I'm naturally good with kids and my girl has worked in child protection services for over 10 years. On top of that we've always got her friends and their babies staying over. I'm aware that it'll be difficult and tiring but I'm really not concerned about our ability to cope and neither is she. We want a couple more years together first so no, not any time soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back