Australian Idol judge finally cracks!

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
Marcia Hines, the most humble & caring Idol judge that you will ever meet.... moreseo than Paula Abdul.... becomes the militant black woman that everyone has been dying to see...

There isnt a youtube vid yet, but she battles with famous Australian music critic/presenter who hosts the show like Seacrest where Marcia argues that black men are better at singing soul than white men simply because they are black...

:wtf:

Marcia Hines, the most humble & caring Idol judge that you will ever meet.... moreseo than Paula Abdul.... becomes the militant black woman that everyone has been dying to see...

There isnt a youtube vid yet, but she battles with famous Australian music critic/presenter who hosts the show like Seacrest where Marcia argues that black men are better at singing soul than white men simply because they are black...

:wtf:

Oh snap, Marcia finally cracks.

Kylie & another famous Aussie artist WAY BETTER LOOKING THAN KYLIE called Delta. She beat cancer & still looks HOT. Good for her...

Wow FalKon is aussie.... Wow. I never liked Marcia, was always to nice. Actually Idol sucks altogether anwyays...

Aussie Idol = American Idol. But we have Simon.

One of our previous judges interviewed a 14 year old girl on the radio, hooked her up to a lie detector & asked her questions involving her sex life. Found out she had been raped...

Well FalKon I am sorry bro. I never really payed attention to were everyone comes from. But fromt he bottom of my heart I apologise.

One of our previous judges interviewed a 14 year old girl on the radio, hooked her up to a lie detector & asked her questions involving her sex life. Found out she had been raped...

Thats because Kyle Sandilands is a big fat tossbag. Fucking idiot should never be a judge on any tv show or on radio at all.

Funny thing was seeing him whinge and bitch like a 2yr old girl when they put him in the Big Brother house.

That why i do not watch reality contestant shows as well as not listening to commercial radio it all sucks except for Nova..lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back