• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Austin vs McMahon best moments

tRKOj

Occasional Pre-Show
Now I want to know everybody's favorite moments of the great "Stone Cold" Steve Austin vs Mr. McMahon feud.

Now my personal favorite is when Austin was being held down on the ringpost by a few wrestlers and McMahon was in his face screaming at him, I just feel like this 1 moment sums up the entire feud.

So wat are yalls favorite moments of the feud. So think about it and post it on here.

Oh so many to choose from....

Well it's difficult to pick just one, but I guess my favorite would be Dr. Austin attacking McMahon while he was in the hospital. Hitting him over the head with bedpan, using the dephibulators on him, and and then sticking an enema tube up his ass.

It was so beautiful.

The first time Austin Stunned Vince. Flipping off your boss is one thing, punching your boss is one thing, but giving him a finisher, that's a whole new ballgame. That crowd went nuts. I just wish it was the same kind of Stunner that Austin used later in his career, with the faster delivery.

Easily the most defining moment would be Austin stunning the boss...that was like the start of it all...

Other great moments have to be Dr. Austin like a few mentioned, the beer truck was amazing as well, made me laugh when the rock was there as well..and also when he attacked vince and the police took him away, just shows what the attitude era was about!!!

My favorite Austin/McMahon moment would have the beer truck. I remember from the 10th anniversary episode of Raw, WWE voted Stone Cold spraying down the Corporation with beer as the #1 greatest moment in the history of Raw.
But I would also like to say something about an Austin moment that didnt involve Vince, although its from 1999. My father and I were sitting third row from a ring corner in Grand Rapids, MI when Steve drove his monstor truck into Van Andel Arena. I was just losing it when Austin stood in the corner in front of us and satuted our section with a few Steveweisers. My favorite wrestling moment ever.:worship:

Two come to mind:

When Austin first gave Vince the Stunner..that was just great...a start of something really big.

And...when Austin had the beer truck...that was a total classic...those were the days of the WWF/WWE.

I can't believe it but i totally forgot bout the beer truck and yes it was a great moment it was hillarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back