Austin Aries Shoots On 10 Percenters and Buries ROH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

Championship Contender
X Division Champion Austin Aries posted the following on his Twitter page:

As one who catered to the #10percenters for years, I appreciate the passion...
...but if the #10percents ideals were spot on I wouldn't have had to go to @IMPACTWRESTLING to finally make more than #10percent of the $$.

I LIVED that logic. 2004-09 I was apart of the best pure WRESTLING co. going. You'd be ashamed at how little $ we all made.

I encourage the #10percenters to use their passion in a more positive way. Be vocal about the things you LIKE and want to see more of...
....in contrast to shitting on everything you don't like, which I know is the trend. Positive energy brings back the same. #TGMTEL

I say when a message isn't being heard or getting the desired response, rethink how you're framing and delivering said message

Alot of good examples of that tonight but it's spoiler related, therefore I will not say a thing but I have to agree. There is no question the 10%ers are irrevevant.

The majority of them think Raw is the worst show in wrestling. SmackDown is boring. TNA has the better product at the moment, last week's Impact was promo heavy and hated by many but it drew over 2 million viewers. Most watched cable show besides Jersey Shore.

Raw being the terrible show drew over 3 million. SmackDown drew over 2 million.

These are shows the IWC hates. And they are successful. What he says speaks volumes, maybe the IWC will listen to him since Bischoff doesn't know what he's talking about, right?

Are you kidding me right now? Am I dreaming? Did you really just make the single most ironically contradictory and hypocritical post I've ever seen? Yes, you did indeed.

Okay, read Aries comments again. What does he say in them? Be positive instead of shitting on people. And what have you done with this thread? The exact opposite, you've created a thread that is nothing more than a thinly veiled attack on the "10%ers"/IWC, AKA the vast majority of the people who will read this thread because this is an INTERNET WRESTLING FORUM, and you don't even raise any interesting points or ask any kind of question that could harbor actual discussion. You have basically just taken what Aries just said, and taken a gigantic shit all over the entire spirit of his message while simultaneously trying to quote him and reference this as somehow proof positive that you and Bischoff are smarter than us lowly 10% IWCers. You're fostering the same ignorant, antagonistic and irrational arguing and flaming that Aries and you yourself are trying to speak out against.

Please, for the love of God, take some time to actually put real thought into a thread next time you create one. Here's a hint that your thread sucks and will be trashed: you don't present any points, questions, or topics for discussion and instead just use the post as an attack on a group of people that comprise probably 99% of the visitors/posters on this site. Well, sorry, not going to stand for that, take your negative energy and childish partisanship somewhere else, like YouTube or something.

Closed. Obviously. For being a raging pile of hypocritical, unproductive, and trolling shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back