ATTN: Smarks

T

T_Mighty_J_Mitch

Ok, I've noticed a lot lately that you got people running around the IWC (a lot of them here) with this attitude like they know their shit and are so smart. Now, I know this has been going on for years, so I thought I would give some tips on how to be a smart wrestling fan without running around looking stupid while only watching WWE.

1) Go to local Indy shows. Support your local wrestling, and see what the young guys are doing.

2) Educate yourself on good wrestling. The main promotions IMO are WWE, NWA/WCW, ECW, TNA & ROH. Find the best matches & storylines they had to offer and watch them. Check out other big Indy's like IWA: MS, PWG, FIP, PCW ;) and many others.

And if you want to get a whole different feel for wrestling, check out Japan. NOAH, NJPW, AJPW, Dragon Gate, Michinoku Pro, etc.

You can get DVD's & tapes of this stuff here:

http://www.highspots.com/index.asp?
http://www.rohwrestling.com/
http://www.rfvideo.com/

And if you can't afford to buy, get your tapes together, and find a tape trading board!

3) If you wanna know the in's and out's of the business don't read the dirt sheets, with morons like Ryan Clark...hear it from the wrestlers themselves. Pick up some shoot interviews. Raven has a great mind for the business. Cornette, Foley, Heenan, Corino, etc. are the guys you should be listening to, not fucking Clark or Cantor.

I hope this helped somewhat. I'm not trying to bag on you guys, but it's just well, you act really dumb sometimes. Please listen to this, and become the wrestling fan you truly can be.

T_Mighty_J_Mitch said:
1) Go to local Indy shows. Support your local wrestling, and see what the young guys are doing.

2) Educate yourself on good wrestling. The main promotions IMO are WWE, NWA/WCW, ECW, TNA & ROH. Find the best matches & storylines they had to offer and watch them. Check out other big Indy's like IWA: MS, PWG, FIP, PCW ;) and many others.
QUOTE] 1. i hunderd percent belive in but, how dare you leave out czw and iws i know you said many others but i never even heard of pcw. But might have to take a look into them. ok enough of my random ranting go out there and be the best god dame smarks you can be

T_Mighty_J_Mitch said:

1. i hunderd percent belive in but, how dare you leave out czw and iws i know you said many others but i never even heard of pcw. But might have to take a look into them. ok enough of my random ranting go out there and be the best god dame smarks you can be

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back