Attending Lockdown

Jamey

crnbrdfrts
This may be in the wrong area, so I apologize if so.

As everyone knows, TNA Lockdown will be in Nashville. I have only attended a live Raw show back in 2001, so I'm not familiar on the quality of TNA shows besides the Impact Zone and that's horrible.

Anyway, I can get tickets for Lockdown right on the entrance ramp for about 60 bucks a piece. I live in Nashville so travel expenses do not exist. Does anyone have any recommendations on the best seats/areas, is it even worth it to go? I feel like since TNA is based in Nashville, they may have something special in mind.

Any advice?

This may be in the wrong area, so I apologize if so.

As everyone knows, TNA Lockdown will be in Nashville. I have only attended a live Raw show back in 2001, so I'm not familiar on the quality of TNA shows besides the Impact Zone and that's horrible.

Anyway, I can get tickets for Lockdown right on the entrance ramp for about 60 bucks a piece. I live in Nashville so travel expenses do not exist. Does anyone have any recommendations on the best seats/areas, is it even worth it to go? I feel like since TNA is based in Nashville, they may have something special in mind.

Any advice?

You'd be better to hope to get a TV taping. TNA don't care about PPV's, their TV leaves their PPV's for dead.

So, as to where to sit? Um....in front of your tv next time impact is on.

TNA cares about Lockdown. Even though BFG is supposed to be their biggest show Lockdown always turns out to be their best PPV of the year or close to it. Definitely go to this show if you get a chance.

I live in Nashville too but have never been to a TNA event, however I'm really tempted to go to Lockdown. I asked a friend that had went to Lockdown a few years ago for advice on where to sit and he recommended getting mezzanine seats right in the middle to get a good view of both the ring and the entrance ramp.

well I've been to 2 TNA PPVs...didnt sit front row but wont complain..bubba/balls fought by where i sat at hardcore justice 2010...and I got to see kaz leg drop in ultimate x in 08. I've only sat front row at tna house shows...and well there's potential to get really up close w them lol. lockdown is always tna's 2nd best ppv...you should def go

Thanks for all the input guys. Will definitely get tickets. Ticketmaster keeps giving me seats at the entrance ramp, so I'm gonna keep searching before I commit.

It's also gonna be my finances first live wrestling experience. Although, she's not too excited about since its TNA.

Went to Lockdown two years ago in STL, the area was 1/4 full, there were a ton of seats on the TV side open at the start, and they shifted people around to fill them. The show wasn't terrible but it wasn't great.

The cage blocks the view of almost everything that happens, and due to TNA having such terrible entrances you can't even watch the "Tron" like at WWE event's to see whats happening.

My suggestion is to go to Raw. I just went to the Rumble last month, and we had pretty good seats, but during the opening cage match, we couldn't really see shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back