At Sonic...?

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Do they still hear your conversation after you're done ordering?

I've been there twice, and the last time Emily and I went there, our conversation revolved around the idea of one of her friends giving me a blow job.

More than likely. I had a similar experience, talking on the phone right after my order was placed. Something about jogging my friends memory about the night before, how she drunkenly stated that she wanted to fuck my brains out. I hung up before my order came out, and the roller girl gave me a weird look, and told me I needed to find Christ. I laughed, gave her the money, and left.

Reactions: NSL
More than likely. I had a similar experience, talking on the phone right after my order was placed. Something about jogging my friends memory about the night before, how she drunkenly stated that she wanted to fuck my brains out. I hung up before my order came out, and the roller girl gave me a weird look, and told me I needed to find Christ. I laughed, gave her the money, and left.

I know at regular drive-thrus, they can hear everything, but need to push a button to talk back to you.

I'm not sure how it goes with Sonic. You pull in, and they immediately ask for your order, but then you don't pull away. So I'm wondering if they hear it all.

If they do, I'm just going to start fucking in the back seat, and see what they say/do.

:lmao::lmao:

I really hope so. And to test my idea, the next time I go to Sonic I'm going to comment on how hot the servers are and just what I want to do to them. Hopefully I can get some really good, awkward looks.

..I mean, what's the worst I can happen?

Everyone, especially including you.

People are still shocked by me?

To you, man. Why the fuck would you talk about swinging in a public place?

Er, where else would we have the conversation?

And the conversation started as a joke. She was on the phone with a friend, helping her pick out a dress for a date that night, and she told her to wear whatever because she looked good in it, and I agreed. So we weren't serious. But it was funny wondering if they were listening.

People are still shocked by me?

Er, where else would we have the conversation?

And the conversation started as a joke. She was on the phone with a friend, helping her pick out a dress for a date that night, and she told her to wear whatever because she looked good in it, and I agreed. So we weren't serious. But it was funny wondering if they were listening.

Ah, all right...apologies, then. I thought you were actually making plans...I would've been freaked out if some dude was discussing with his girlfriend how he would get blown by her friend.

Ah, all right...apologies, then. I thought you were actually making plans...I would've been freaked out if some dude was discussing with his girlfriend how he would get blown by her friend.

She's not the type to have that conversation seriously. Yet. I'm working on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back