Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Fallen Angel 21.3

Getting Noticed By Management
Since no one else has done a thread about it yet I figured I will be the first. It was announced at E3 2011 comming out in Nov will Be Assassin's Creed: Revelations. In this game it returns all three characters from all the Assassin's Creed games with Altair, Ezio, and Desmond. In this game Ezio travels to Constantinople and the old fortress that Altair was in the first game, and Ezio discovers an ancient artifact that is so powerful that it could end the war between the Templers and Assassins. Now in the mondern day verison of the game Desmond is still trapped within the Animus and is in a room known as the Black room in this room Desmond is trying to piece together his subconscious and regain his consciousness. Here is the trailer that they released at E3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo6Q14vBB1c

So what does everybody think of the newest Assassin's Creed?? By the way the trailer looks do you think it will be better or worse than the other Assassin's Creed games?

Considering the trend that the Assassin's Creed games follow, I have no reason to believe this will disappoint. As many have said, the games only get better after every release. That is a real feat when you think about it considering they release one new game every year. I'm nearly done the first game and loved the entire thing, so I can't wait to see how good the other two are.

Also, trailer's tell us nothing about a game. Anybody can make an amazing trailer so basing any sort of opinion off them is stupid. The only real way to tell how good a game will be is to wait and see which is just what i'm doing. I believe it will be the best yet, but the trailer plays no part in that decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back