• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Assassin's Creed 2 DLC.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IGN said:
Hot off its impressive first week sales news, Ubisoft revealed today Assassin's Creed II is receiving two additional download pack add-ons starting in early 2010 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

The first DLC episode, Battle of Forli, is planned for release in January, while the second, Bonfire of the Vanities, hits a month later in February.

That's right! The release of Assassin's Creed 2 has taken everyone by surprise and has shipped a huge amount of coipes so far. I, for one, did not expect it to run close to Modern Warfare 2 and I especially did not expect the game to be as good as it is. However, it is clear that everyone is in agreement about Assassin's Creed 2. It truly is a great game and the sales thus far, support that. Now though, Ubisoft are looking to take advantage of the great release that Assassin's Creed 2 has had. As shown above, they have decided to release 2 new downloadable content packs. Thet will likely make up the scenes that are missing from Ezio's memories and should fit into the story very comfortably.

The first one is very self explanatory and with a little research, you can find out exactly what it is all about. The first DLC, The Battle of Forli will deal with a character taking the town of Forli and handing it over to his nephew, I believe. It is clear that you will have to assassinate the nephew and continue on with the story. The second one deals more with the character of Caterina, who with a little bit of history knowledge, was taken hostage by the ruler of Forli. Both DLC's will fit in naturally to the story and will tie in to the links that already exist in the story, whilst maintaining some historical accuracy. I have also heard that both will be over a gigabyte in size. Hopefully, this means that we will be able to enjoy a lot of missions before the actual assassinations and will carry on the trend of great story arcs and game play in AC2.

I haven't gotten the DLCs yet. I don't have Xbox Live, or a PS3 or anything. Just a 360. Anyway, Assassin's Creed II is the shizzle for sure. The first game was very repetitive, but it got the point across and served its purpose. The game controls were different than normal games, it was cool. But Assassin's Creed II blows the first out of the water. It has been the best game I've played of the year so far, and probably will remain to be for the rest of the year. The storyline is a hell of a lot better than the first, and it isn't very repetitive. The addition of weapons and ways to get around and stuff made it very interesting. I highly recommend this game to anyone. Trust me, if you enjoyed the first one, you will love this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back