Ask me Anything

RacistHulkHogan

Dark Match Jobber
Brothers I am loving this site. In this thread you can ask me anything dudes. My baby Brooke told me all the famous celebs are doing this thing now dudes. Only love. HH

What you gonna do with all that money you won from Gawker?

Oh and what thing are all the celebrities doing? Is it having sex tapes released about them?

Oh and what thing are all the celebrities doing? Is it having sex tapes released about them?

Navi I am gonna take Jennifer and my beautiful daughter Brooke on a shopping spree dude.

And let me tell you one thing brother, I sued Gawker because of the performance jack. If I knew I was being filmed I would've put on a better show for all of my Hulkamaniacs dude. Preach love. HH

I guess you didn't know I'm a dudette, I'm disappointed I thought you knew everything?

George brother I love the colored people dude. If I didn't love negroes I wouldn't of ever hung out with Rodman brother. Lovel over hate. HH

And to add another thing brother, I may just start a record label for young white female artists and have Brooke run it dude. Need more white female artists dude. . Love Over hate. HH

What is your opinion on the New Day inducting the Freebirds into the HoF?

Enzo daddy this may not surprise you but I'm no fan of the New Day brother. They just don't have the IT factor man.

But in all honesty dude I'm more pissed about not inducting the Stinger man. I made him a star in WCW dude. Only love. HH

Enzo daddy this may not surprise you but I'm no fan of the New Day brother. They just don't have the IT factor man.

But in all honesty dude I'm more pissed about not inducting the Stinger man. I made him a star in WCW dude. Only love. HH

I can respect that, Hulkster.

If you could induct one wrestler not already in the Hall or announced for going in this year, who would it be and why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back