Ask Cassanova Questions!

What made you join WZCW? Where was the idea of Cassanova from?

What made you join WZCW? Where was the idea of Cassanova from?

At first, WZCW felt something completely out of world to me. I could see plenty of "Join WZCW" banners. I explored more and more. Seeing Veejay (hey, where are you?), I thought I should join too.

The Charlie experiment failed. It made me sit and write a number of gimmicks on a paper. Most of them were used but, this was something different. So.....

How many ladies did Cassanova take to bed so far?

Still virgin...... Name's just a fluke. I'm 18 (finally, this August) and you know Indian culture, don't you? What 'bout you?

EDIT: The above story is CassaNova's. Cassanova has taken 3 to his bed. Keep tuning into RP's.

That's nothing to be ashamed of. Wait until you are ready.

When will I be ready?

Thoughts on Theron and his Merry Band of Misfits?

Theron is one of the best characters in here. The subtlety makes him more interesting. It's really amusing that a character isn't related to real life. The way he looks at fed is interesting. And Kirilah is my favourite misfit.

Fun fact- I thought about using "White Rabbit" as Ramparte's theme at one time, but never got around to changing it. Why I call Ram's cane Alice.

I feel one day a feud between Cassanova and Ramparte would be exceptional. Both are sorta bookworms but Ram is more of a crazy creep that talks to his cane and Cass is normal. Am I as crazy as Ram for picturing that fight?

Have a Library Brawl or something.

Sure. Sure. I'd surely love to rival one of the best RP'ers. Ramparte is really crazy. And, I'm thinking to tweak Cass by adding some Harry Potter-esque aptitude.

We can switch theme songs, if you want "White Rabbit" as your theme. Anyway, going to read your RP right now. Why did you post it too early?

I was bored, and in all honesty was working on something for The Writing Gallery.

No, not BTW :( I can't find the passion for that right now. I messed with that mainly cuz I had nothing to do over the summer, and I wasn't on Creative at the time. Now I have a little time, but not enough to write a show- that shit is hard XD

Thanks bro. I appreciate you saying I'm one of the best, but you never had to face Miko, Burna, Red Skull, etc. :p "99 Problems" would fit Cass I think, but I like what you're doing with him and wouldn't want you to change anything about that.

What do you mean by Potteresque? I'm a rabid Ravenclaw I must know these things.

I was bored, and in all honesty was working on something for The Writing Gallery.

No, not BTW :( I can't find the passion for that right now. I messed with that mainly cuz I had nothing to do over the summer, and I wasn't on Creative at the time. Now I have a little time, but not enough to write a show- that shit is hard XD

No probs. I can forever wait.

Thanks bro. I appreciate you saying I'm one of the best, but you never had to face Miko, Burna, Red Skull, etc. :p "99 Problems" would fit Cass I think, but I like what you're doing with him and wouldn't want you to change anything about that.

I faced him as the mystery opponent and, Miko, Ty are on the list I'd like to face. Though, it's a shame that I haven't faced Dagger yet.

What do you mean by Potteresque? I'm a rabid Ravenclaw I must know these things.

xD. Yeah you must envy Potter-esque thing. Though, I have watched the movie in my mother tongue. Thus, some words are humorous. Gryffinder "Garurdwar". Having English as secondary language sucks. I'm still learning.

EDIT: Holy Shit! I just read your RP and was a good one. When will the end of Cerberus finally come? I'll also have my RP up by 12 hours as today is Sunday in here and the day I have a lot of spare time.

After we kill off Men of Mayhem, Phantoms of Chaos, and Children of the Damned, obviously. :p

We have entered the "Of" Era.

What a crazy sunday for me!

Everton vs. Liverpool is on. Up next Real vs Atletico, Dortmund vs Bayern and Man U vs Arsenal. Quantico @10 pm and Bound For Glory tomorrow morning.

After we kill off Men of Mayhem, Phantoms of Chaos, and Children of the Damned, obviously. :p

We have entered the "Of" Era.

Just seeing this...

And Cerberus is done, and none of those teams are "killed off" lol

Does WZCW's high-flier have any ideas for huge spots in the KFAD match?

How'd you like the Fatal Fourway at the supershow?

Looking for some Library Dives off the chamber. Cassanova's presence is sure going to knock some minds even though he doesn't win.

The tag team match is de facto going to be a treat. COTD are going to contain Mayhem. And they will ensue chaos on the gents ;)

Looking for some Library Dives off the chamber. Cassanova's presence is sure going to knock some minds even though he doesn't win.

If he can land more than one, that'd be incredible. I'm sure even one would take just as much out of him, as his opponent, but the risk is worth the reward, I'm sure.

[quore]The tag team match is de facto going to be a treat. COTD are going to contain Mayhem. And they will ensue chaos on the gents ;)[/QUOTE]

:lmao: Nice!

I meant the Cassanova's fourway, on Ascension 100, against Ryder, Kagura, and Xavier though

I did get 2 upper hands. But, it didn't feel any good. Those 2 simply no-showed thus pinning and submitting them wasn't convincing. I'd rather win a match on RP quality than win it as a gift.

I did get 2 upper hands. But, it didn't feel any good. Those 2 simply no-showed thus pinning and submitting them wasn't convincing. I'd rather win a match on RP quality than win it as a gift.

When I was getting the details to write the match, I was only told that the ending was Kagura beating Cassanova, because the other two needed to be eliminated first. So I took it upon myself to try to build Cassanova a little, by showing the mean streak you showed in the RP, and then going toe-to-toe with Kagura until the ending, even kicking out of the finisher.

Highly appreciated. The language barrier really sucks. I'm still not good enough in English. Cassanova has helluva potential, which I think I'm ruining.

Highly appreciated. The language barrier really sucks. I'm still not good enough in English. Cassanova has helluva potential, which I think I'm ruining.

Your storytelling is improving. You just need to slow down, and take your time, to make sure you're getting across what you want to get across. For instance, we don't know the results for KFAD, but you can start putting the framework together for your first RP post-KC, and then fill it out with whatever you can add after you read your match.

If Cassanova wins, how does he feel? How does he celebrate? How does he use that new title shot to further his character? How does he feel about the person/people he eliminated?

If he loses, how does it fuel him going forward? Who eliminated him? Does he go for them right away, or bide his time? Does he react differently if Kagura beats him again, as opposed to being eliminated by a face like Gino or Ryder?

These are all questions you can ask now, to plan what you want to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back