Ask Blizzard for a sig

what all do you do? (ex. TNA only, or WWE, TNA, WWECW, etc.)

Blizzard, I know how to make animated GIFs in Adobe ImageReady, but I don't know how to post them on this forum. I first save them as a PSD in ImageReady, then as GIFs in PhotoShop. I don't know how to post them. Please help.

blizzard can you make me one like i have in the thread with black and red... edge... rated r superstar... spinner belt... the rest is all you

ek2222 said:
whatdoyou use? Adobe

Ya, I use Adobe PhotoShop and ImageReady. You make all the frames on PhotoShop, then jump over to ImageReady to fit them all together and put timing on them. I just don't know how to put them on the internet, or how to post them on WZ forum.

BTW, THIS MY 200th POST!!!!

lol Paul... The sig you have right now is someone's sig from another site I no.Chuck Wallace

Could U Mke Me A Hbk Sig With The Heartbreak Kid On The Top Part Of It And A Couple Of Pics Of Him On The Lower Side Pls Tnx

Ok. Blizzard, I now know how to post animations on the internet. Now, can you tell me how you got your videos? I want to put a video in one of my sigs. I know HOW to do it, I just don't know WHERE to get them. If somebody knows where to get free wrestling vids, please let me know.

My fireworks isnt working right now and cruiser go to mafiagraphics.com and click on gifs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back