Ask Austin Anything.

a0161613

WZCW's Mr Excitement
In an upcoming webcast, the Ratings Winner wants to hear from his fans!

Following the tremendous success of the Kingdom Come III Fanfest in Central Park, Austin is again reaching out to his incredible support. Only a few short days removed from the biggest event of all time and Austin is already keen to get back on the road for Meltdown and Ascension.

But first, he will be appearing on an exclusive broadcast to be shown on WZCW.com and we want as many questions as possible.

No subject is off topic but only few questions can be answered on the day, so fire them up.

Takes one to.......wait.....

I know I'm opening a can of worms but I am hoping for some good questions here. The ones I had made up suck.

I thought HSK raised a good point.

Moving on, what's next for Austin Reynolds? Do you hope to regain the Elite X Championship? Or do you have your eyes on a bigger prize?

How do you feel about the up coming contract battle royal? Do any of the competitors strike some fear in you?

Whats you're current thoughts on the winner of the King for a day, Big Dave?

Now that you have beaten Constatine in a three stages of hell match, What are you're next plans in WZCW?

You managed to beat Constantine here but do you think your paths will ever cross again in WZCW?

Surely now your next step to go forth and try and become the World Champion - do you think you can defeat Ty Burna, who has been nothing but dominant since capturing the title?

What advice would you give the new talent that's entering the company? Also, do you think with such an influx of new members, it's going to be difficult for everyone to get a match every week?

What sort of impact has the match with Constantine had on you mentally and physically?

Being a former Elite X champion yourself, what do you think of the current champion Michael Winters and how he has done since gaining the title?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back