Ascension and Meltdown Theme Songs - Submission/Poll Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
Right guys.

In the midst of doing Titantrons, it occured to me about doing the openings to Ascension and Meltdown. What I want to put forward to the WZCW Community is what people would like to see as the theme songs for both shows?

You're open to submit a song of your choice and I'll put a poll up in this thread by Wednesday-ish and we'll vote for the song of our choice to open our beloved WZCW shows.

-----------------

Rules for submission: Please submit a youtube clip so we can all hear the song. Ideally I'm looking at choruses and openings, but please say what part of the song you think would suit in a 30 second to a minute long clip please :)

To do a youtube clip you need to do the following tags on either side of your link [youtube] and then take the following in bold from the embed section of your youtube clip, some reason the URL address doesn't work.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QgaCHmxmeUo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QgaCHmxmeUo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

You need to have it after .com and before the " to make a successful link.

-----------------

Currently the Meltdown theme is Paralyser by Finger Eleven, this will be considered for voting to keep if people are happy with it.

[youtube]/v/QgaCHmxmeUo&hl=en&fs=1&[/youtube]

My submission ideas are:

Meltdown

Indestructible - Disturbed
Opening and chorus
[youtube]/v/uSF2i0rU_Q8&hl=en&fs=1&[/youtube]

I Stand Alone - Godsmack
Opening and chorus, possibly first verse too
[youtube]/v/tczU6OWoUkI&hl=en&fs=1&[/youtube]

Ascension

Rise Today - Alter Bridge
From the chorus (What are we becoming)
[youtube]/v/ljYgGbu7Mcg&hl=en&fs=1&[/youtube]

Wish I May - Breaking Benjamin
Opening and chorus
[youtube]/v/s7FKI-puFeM&hl=en&fs=1&[/youtube]

Look forward to seeing your submission guys :)

[YOUTUBE]cmp1HaBcRws[/YOUTUBE]

Opening Riff, first verse and Chorus.

My choice for the Meltdown theme is Doomsday Clock by Smashing Pumpkins. It just goes well with a wrestling video, as this ROH montage video shows.

Or alternatively:
[YOUTUBE]OqgZjXrYjOs[/YOUTUBE]

One Verse, Last Chorus + Outro

Stockholm Syndrome by Muse.

And for Ascension Hand That Feeds by Nine Inch Nails
[YOUTUBE]bJN2SPUcXTQ[/YOUTUBE]

Intro, first verse, first chorus and post chorus riff.

Reminds me of the current Raw theme song. Only better.

For meltdown:

Fat Lip-Sum 41

[youtube]H6SxSOO7bWI[/youtube]

I think the entire song suits,but mainly the chorus.Especially the casualty part,seeing as we are in wrestling.

For Ascension

Smashing pumpkins-Today

[youtube]RHUd896Sur0[/youtube]

I think this would be great,especially the intro and chorus.They would really work.

I really like this song for Ascension:

Creed - My Sacrifice. I would use the part when the music really kicks in and then the chorus.

[youtube]5I3gLaTG80w[/youtube]

For Meltdown

Breaking Benjamin - Diary of Jane. I would use the beginning and the chorus too.

[youtube]DWaB4PXCwFU[/youtube]

Also, this one for any of them. I would prefer Ascension but the chorus could work on either:

LostProphets - "Rooftops"
[youtube]EMZDvOLh8Zg[/youtube]

Meltdown
Ben Moody - The end has come
[youtube]yKZEgKi8IuE[/youtube]

The Deftone-My own Summer
[youtube]u8XVlAIm6O0[/youtube]

Ascension
Dizzee Rascle - Stand up Tall
[youtube]L3HMogp86cI[/youtube]

I went for a "one rock one rap" Idea

Cheers for that Bozz, Ty & Dave. I think we have more than enough submissions for now.

Going to go through with Creative and narrow it down to a final choice, unless it's full on decision, there shall be polls coming up soon.

Can this thread be closed now please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back