• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ascension Anarchy [Episode 109]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
giphy.gif

9uWiUmJ.gif

yrdNuFu.gif

[youtube]755MMp2GijM[/youtube]

* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *

For the second night in a row, the camera pans around the sold out Thomas & Mack center. The fans are as rowdy as ever as they prepare for a night of surprises and hard hitting action.

Connor: Welcome everyone, I'm Cat Connor alongside my broadcast partner, Jack Cohen, and Jack we have seen one night of surprises already, what do you think we have in store tonight?

Cohen: Last night we saw the World Title defended in a hell of a match, but Veejay came up just short against the glorious Garth Black. Tonight, I can only hope the matches match the same intensity as last night.

[YOUTUBE]WAzTO8GMZhk[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd is a mix of boos and cheers as Ascension GM Becky Serra makes her way to the ring. A few of the male audience members cat call her, but ever the professional, Becky ignores the boos and misogynistic insults.

Serra: How is everyone doing in fabulous Las Vegas tonight? Now I'm sure everyone had a great time at Meltdown last night, but I am here to assure you that WZCW Ascension will continue to be the premier brand in sports entertainment. Last night we saw Veejay just barely miss an opportunity to beat Garth Black for the World Title. Tonight I am proud to announce that the Elite Openweight championship will be on the line in the main event. Who will be the luck superstar to challenge Austin Reynolds? You will just have to stay tuned to find out? We also have...

[YOUTUBE]_jBLyIQvNf0[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd boos heavily as Vis Imperium interrupt Becky Serra and make their way to the ring. They are carrying plenty of gold as Constantine and Abel display their tag titles and Reynolds displays his. They help Steven Holmes into the ring and a ringside tech hands them all mics.

Holmes: Becky, sunshine, it doesn't matter who challenges Austin tonight, because he is one of the premier talents in WZCW today. Only the most elite are worthy of Vis Imperium, and believe me when I say Austin Reynolds is elite. He even has the namesake title to prove it.

Abel Hunnicutt, holding his tag title high, takes his turn to speak.

Abel: You see, we are here to take over WZCW, by force if necessary.

Abel eyes Becky and takes a step toward her, Steven Holmes using his cane to usher Abel back to his place as Constantine begins to speak.

Constantine: You see, we are going to prove out dominance starting with Austin tonight. It doesn't matter who steps in to face him, because he will have all of Vis Imperium to contend with, and we are a force to be reckoned with.

Reynolds: And after my victory tonight, we will go onto Lethal Lottery where we will make sure that one of us walks out as the winner, and by association the next WZCW World Heavyweight Champion.

Holmes: Run along now flower.

Holmes shoos Becky and all of the men drop their microphones as their music hits and they exit the ring.

Connor: So bold predictions from Vis Imperium to kick things off, but don't go away as we have in ring action after the commercial.

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, this match is a Texas Bull Rope Match!

The crowd gives a roar of approval at the mention of the gimmick match type. Selena Anderson allows a wide smile to appear on her face as the cheers continue.

Anderson: In this match, both competitors will be tethered together by a bull rope at the wrist. The ways to win this match include pinfall or by any competitor touching the top turn-buckle of the four corners in succession without any breaks and there is no disqualification.

Connor: Wow! What an announcement there, folks. I can't recall a time in recent memory, at least, where we have ever had a Texas Bull Rope Match.

Cohen: But who is gonna take part in the match, CC?

[YT]8IyofPtQbSE[/YT]​

After a moment or the music playing. The newly-returned Carmen Bratchny makes his way through the curtain to a swelling of emotion from the WZCW fans. As the cheers continue from the fans, The Charismakov bounces up and down on the stop from side to side, obviously getting pumped for the match ahead.

Cohen: Wow! What a massive match for Carmen Bratchny!

Connor: You said it, Jack. And these fans are letting him know that they support him all the way. We seen his return with Haven at Unscripted against Xander LeBelle and Xaitlyn Serpiente in a winning effort. And let me tell you, he looked as though he wasn't done with WZCW.

Anderson: Introducing first. Weighing in at 230 pounds and hailing from Krasnoyarsk, Russia... The Charismakov, Carmen Bratchny!!

Carmen finally begins his march down towards the ring at a fast pace, jogging down the ramp and slapping some of the hands of those at ringside. The fans continue to cheer from the man from Russia as he makes a full lap of the ring and then jumps up onto the apron. He gets into the ring and mounts the turn-buckle before lifting his arms into the air. After another cheer from the generously loving crowd, Carmen drops into the middle of the ring and waits for his opponent.

Anderson: And his opponent...

[YT]4RtpvN42zM8[/YT]​

Connor: Who is this...

After a few moments of stunned silence, flames begin shooting into the air with every beat of bass. The crowd begin coming to terms with what the entrance music means as ominous lights begin flashing around the arena. After what seems like an eternity, the spotlights that are circling around the arena finally pick out who they are looking for. In the corner of the arena, amongst the fans, a single person stands with his arms outstretched as he soaks in the appreciation from the fans. He quickly moves down the steps as more intrigue begins to go around the arena.

Connor: Who is that, Jack?

Cohen: I... I have absolutely no idea, Cat.

After going down the steps and walking through the crowd, the mysterious wrestler hops over the barricade; a bandana across his face obscuring his features. The wrestler stands outside the ring for a moment, looking at Carmen in the ring. Finally, he slides under the bottom rope and walks into the corner of the ring. Suddenly, he rips the bandana from his face to reveal none other than Phoenix!

Connor: No way! Phoenix is back in WZCW, folks. I would never have seen that coming in a million years.

Cohen: Wow! I am with you, CC. Phoenix is a WZCW legend and he seems to have changed a lot in his absence from WZCW. Dare I say, he looks completely different.

Anderson: Weighing in at 223 pounds, trying to escape from the gutter... Phoenix!!

Across the ring from each other, the two newly-returned wrestlers stand facing each other; both sporting a determined look on their features as the referee beckons them closer to the middle of the ring. Once both men have reached that position, the referee beckons for the rope to be given to him. Akiyama moves across the ring to the apron and grabs the rope before moving back into the middle of the ring and attaching it to the participants. He first attaches it to the Russian brute, Carmen Bratchny and then to Phoenix. The crowd get on their feet as the referee quickly steps backwards, leaving both of the competitors looking deep into the eyes of the other.

DING! DING!

Connor: Well, here is something that we never thought we would see as wrestling fans, ladies and gentlemen. Just when you thought that WZCW had given you all the surprises you could handle at Unscripted, they just keep on coming thick and fast.

Cohen: I don't even think that Carmen Bratchny could have expected such a surprise when Phoenix made his way through the curtain, Cat. We normally have our finger on the pulse in WZCW but that one took everyone by surprise. The real question is what Phoenix has left in the tank because Unscripted showed us that Carmen can still go a few rounds.

Both men step back for a moment before being stopped by the sudden tension in the rope. Carmen averts his eyes down to the rope on his wrist before being completely blind sided by Phoenix with a running spinning heel kick. Carmen hits the canvas for the first time in the match but immediately springs back to his feet. Phoenix does the same and manages to land another heel kick to his opponent as the fans get to their feet. Carmen once again gets to his feet as Phoenix looks to land a kick to the gut of the Russian. But Carmen unexpectedly grabs the leg of his opponent and gives him a death stare signalling that Phoenix is now in a world of trouble. But, even more unexpectedly, Phoenix manages to turn the tide his way one more time as he lands a spinning enzuigiri to the jaw of the Russian brute. Carmen hits the canvas one more time as Phoenix quickly goes for the pinfall early in the contest. But his best attempt at a pin only manages to get a count of 1 before the Russian manages to power out.

Connor: Well, that answers all of the questions that we had about Phoenix, Jacko. He looks pumped up and ready for a real tilt against Carmen here tonight.

Cohen: When Phoenix came through the curtain, Cat, Carmen would have known that he was going to have his hands full; this much was always going to be true. But I don't think anyone could have expected the sort of start that Phoenix has made in this contest.

Phoenix gets back to his feet and allows a look of disgust to cross his features as Carmen shakes away the cobwebs from his senses on the canvas. Phoenix grabs at the rope on his wrist and bunches it up in his hands; allowing some of the rope to hang free. Soon enough, and without mercy, he suddenly whips it across the back of his fallen opponent. The smack across the back of Bratchny literally sends an echo of pain around the arena as the fans take a collective intake of breath as a gasp. Phoenix allows a look of satisfaction to appear on his face as an immediate welt begins to swell on the back on his opponent. He bunches the rope up one more time and then smacks it across the back of his opponent one more time. Carmen lets out a yell of agony as he squirms across the canvas and towards the bottom rope. The referee tries to let Carmen know that there is no disqualification in this match but Carmen just seems happy to find his way towards some salvation and drops to the floor below. Phoenix feels a sudden pull on his wrist that propels him towards the ropes and causes him to collide with the unforgiving ropes. He crumbles into a heap on the canvas as Carmen gets some measure of retribution.

Connor: And there you see just how much of an impact the rope in this match can have. You can use it as a weapon all you like. But the truth of the matter is that you are never too far away from your opponent at any stage of the match. And that means you are never that far away from danger at any point in the match.

Cohen: Terrible tactics from Carmen there, CC. He knew he was getting his ass beat and decided that the match wasn't worth his time seemingly. I thought better of the man from Russia.

Connor: I don't think that is at all what happened, Jack. If anything, Carmen should be given a tremendous amount of credit for being able to turn the tide of the match in his favour, given just how much Phoenix was controlling the match up until that point.

Carmen slowly struggle back to his feet as Phoenix grabs at his damaged throat. Carmen grabs Phoenix by the hair and pulls him under the bottom rope so that his head is handing off of the apron above the ground. Carmen quickly hops up onto the apron and looks down at the man who has left massive bruises and welts on his back. Without any mercy at all, Carmen brings the leg down on the neck of Phoenix as the crowd roar in appreciation. Both Phoenix and Carmen drop to the outside of the ring as Carmen grabs the rope in his hands and begins bunching it up, in much the same way as his opponent did to him only moments ago. He lifts his head from staring at his opponent to see the thrill of the crowd as he lets the rope hand loose in his hands. Standing over The Eternal One, Carmen lets the fans soak in the level of retribution that he is about to achieve before swinging the rope towards the back of his opponent and sending a sudden and emphatic “CRACK” around the arena. Not one, twice, but three times Carmen brings the thick rope down onto the back of his opponent before finally letting it drop from his hands and allowing a venomous smile appear on his face. Grabbing Phoenix by the hair, Carmen pulls him back to his feet and rolls him under the bottom rope once more. Soon enough, Carmen joins him in the ring, in a remarkably better position in the match than he found himself in before.

Connor: Carmen has unlocked the door to his destructive side, and not before time, Jack. Phoenix had this match by the scruff of the neck and he threatened to really take Carmen to task here. But it has all turned around now.

Cohen: Well, Cat, both of these guys have a storied career in WZCW. They are not going to make a lot of mistakes in the ring. But what will be their strength is their experience. Both of these guys know exactly what they are doing in there and, for that reason, I fully expect this match to go back and forth.

Bratchny pulls Phoenix back to his feet and back him up into the corner. He quickly taps the turn-buckle with one hand to pick up the first step on the road to victory before lifting Phoenix onto the turn-buckle in a seated position. He nails Phoenix with a few shops and punches to the face and torso; gaining momentum and damaging Phoenix with every shot. Finally,he begins mounting the turn-buckle himself until both men are now standing on the top rope. The fans get out of their seat as the promise for high-octane action is almost guaranteed. Carmen uses the rope to his advantage as he pulls one arm of his opponent behind his back then launches him off of the top rope with an utterly stunning super-plex from the top rope. The crowd burst into life as both men lie motionless in the middle of the ring; twisted and broken from the impact of the high-octane move. Carmen slowly begins crawling towards the corner of the ring, looking to get the next stop on the road to winning this match. He makes it to the corner of the ring and uses the ropes to pull himself back to his feet. He raises his hand and pats the second turn-buckle as the crowd come alive once more. He staggers along the ropes until he reaches the third corner of the ring. He, again, raises his weary arm and pats the turn-buckle to collect another base. The crowd sense that this match is almost over as the noise inside the arena begins to build again. Meanwhile, Phoenix is beginning to come around as Carmen continues to stagger towards the final corner to pick up the win. Phoenix suddenly comes alive as he puts 2 and 2 together and realises he is seconds away from losing. And just as Carmen reaches out for the last base, Phoenix pulls at the rope with so much force that Carmen falls to his knees. Phoenix gets to his feet and looks to punish Carmen for his mistake with a kick to the jaw of the kneeling opponent. But Carmen suddenly drops under the leg of Phoenix and gets to his feet. He hits the nearby ropes and looks for FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE! Suddenly though, Phoenix pulls on the rope and causes Carmen to miss his step and crash to the canvas below.

Connor:
So close, Jack! I thought for sure that Carmen had what it took to put the match away right there and then. But you have to give some credit to Phoenix for realising the perilous position he found himself in there and made the gimmick in the match work for him.

Cohen: Like I said, CC, this match is not about the mistakes you make. This match is about making that rope work for you. Lots of wrestlers see that tethering as a curse that will invariably damage you. But in my experience, the person who wins these matches more often that not is the wrestler that can use that rope the best. Right now, you have to say that person is Phoenix.

Phoenix allows a look of hatred to appear on his face as he moves towards the man who has controlled the match for the last few moments. Thinking of the pain that Carmen has inflicted on Phoenix, it seems as though Phoenix is now in the mood for some retribution of his own. He grabs the rope that hangs between the two men and then puts it around the neck of his opponent; pulling back on the rope and putting his foot into the back of Carmen. The result is nothing more than a choke but it is legal within the realms of this match type. The referee tries to talk Phoenix into letting the choke go but Phoenix doesn't seem interested. From outside the ring, the hatred for Phoenix continues to grow as the Russian's face begins to go a worrying shade of scarlet. Over and over again, Phoenix arches the back of his opponent, pulling on the rope to further inflict damage on the Russian and driving the air from out of his lungs. Carmen struggles against the hold with all that he has but, soon enough, he flops into a heap; all life seemingly gone from his body. The crowd continues to boo loudly as Phoenix finally lets go of the rope and raises his arms in celebration.

Cohen: Sickening, CC. Utterly sickening.

Connor: I have to agree with you, Jack. Phoenix has taken umbridge to something in WZCW and Carmen Bratchny in particular. It is so strange seeing someone so legendary showing a real sick side to him.

Cohen: But then, maybe that is what was missing from his game all along. Phoenix is a legend in WZCW, there is no doubt. But Championships didn't exactly come easily for him in this company. Maybe he is back to put that score right. And maybe he realises that he needs to be more dangerous to accomplish that.

Concern continues to grow for Carmen as Phoenix struts around the ring in celebration. Akiyama crouches down to check on the condition of the man from Russia. He raises the hand of Carmen once, but it immediately flops back to the canvas as Phoenix allows a look of satisfaction to appear on his face. Once again, Akiyama grabs the hand of Carmen and, once more, it flops back to the canvas. Phoenix raises his arms in celebration as the referee suddenly sports a look of concern. He grabs Carmen's hand one final time and lifts it up. Just as he lets it go, Carmen finally finds some life in himself. His hand begins to convulse in the air as the fans suddenly burst back into life. Phoenix looks disgusted as Carmen tries to struggle back to his feet. Sensing that his advantage is slipping away as Carmen reaches his knees, Phoenix hits the corner turn-buckle that he is closest to. He cautiously moves past Carmen and hist the second one. Quickly, he moves to the third base and hits the turn-buckle. But just as he is about to reach the fourth, Carmen reaches his vertical base and quickly pulls the rope to bring Phoenix back into the middle of the ring. Carmen grabs him in a belly to belly position but Phoenix nails him with a few stiff shots to the face, breaking the hold. In a moment of clarity, Phoenix uses the rope to spin Carmen around before nailing him with THE REBIRTH! Phoenix falls on top of Carmen as the referee counts the fall! 1... 2... 3! It's over!

Cohen: So impressive. Phoenix nails Carmen with The Rebirth and this match is in the books.

Connor: Indeed, Jack. Phoenix has returned and has won a match against a very good opponent. He looked very dangerous here tonight and, perhaps, the whole WZCW roster should be on notice of that fact.

Anderson: Here is your winner, Phoenix!!

The crowd boos as Phoenix gets back to his feet and is untethered from his opponent at long last. He grabs his bandana from ringside before placing it over his features again. He raises one arm in celebration before heading over the barricade and out of the arena.

Backstage Stacy Madison is seen running as best she can in her heels to catch up with someone who has their back turned.

Stacy: Phoenix, Phoenix, a quick word about why you have returned to WZCW please?

Phoenix stops and slowly turns around. He snatches the microphone from Stacy.

Phoenix: I'm here for one reason Stacy. Revenge.

He drops the microphone, and turns to walk away. Stacy picks the mic back up and looks perplexed.

Stacy: Anything you would like to add?

Phoenix stops walking for a moment, says something under his breath, then continues to walk away.

Xaitlyn Serpiente can be seen backstage. As the camera comes up on here she doesn’t even seem to be paying it attention as she wales on the punching back in front. Ferocious kicks and strikes cut through the air and nail perfectly on back. Lighting quick accuracy leads to viewer to hear thunderous shots but she’s so fast it’s mind boggling. Her manager Brendan watches on it the background. Impressed with Serpiente’s work.

Xaitlyn: Tonight is unpredictable, tonight I show the unlucky individual who steps in the ring with me that you can never be ready for what I do. I hurt, I injure, and I will win. WZCW will soon be mine. And I’ll prove it by going through each and every person here.

Xaitlyn delivers more devastating punches and kicks. As the camera man notices them getting harder and quicker he decides it’s probably a good idea to exit the room before any potential harm can be done to him.

We go backstage to Leon Kensworth, who is standing by with Tony Mancini.

Leon: Tony, despite his win over you at Unscripted, Luke Manson hasn't been seen nor heard from since the night of the event, and despite the loss you seem in good spirits. Why is that?

Tony cracks his knuckles before he speaks.

Tony: Luke Manson found out the hard way that you don't cross Tony Mancini. You're a good kid Leon, I don't wanna see you end up on the wrong end of things, so lets just say I have my ways.

Leon: What are your thoughts on Austin Reynolds defending his title later on tonight.

Tony: Believe you me Leon, if I was a betting man, and we are in Vegas, I'd be betting on Tony Mancini to take home that Elite Openweight Championship. Capiche?

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, this following bout will be contested under tornado tag team rules, and is set for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]aqXW57WM9TA[/YOUTUBE]

Anderson: Introducing first, hailing from an undisclosed location, RAM-PARTE!

The first of four combatants to make their way down to the ring; Ramparte emerges onto the stage with an uncouth look across his face. His dark hair slides between his fingers as he brushes it back and then charges towards the ring. Sliding underneath the ropes, Ramparte takes the centre of the ring and stares out into the sea of people who have packed the arena. He nods his head and turns towards the entrance ramp, awaiting his tag partner and foes.

Connor: A strong performance by Ramparte at Unscripted as he defeated Kagura Joheki. We saw a lot of wild things on Sunday but that match, if you can even call it that, will no doubt go down in WZCW history.

Cohen: We’ve not just seen wild things on Sunday, partner. We’ve seen wild stuff all week and that’s what you expect with the roulette wheel. You just never know what is going to come up.

[YOUTUBE]bSdtvfBQd6c[/YOUTUBE]

Anderson: And his partner, from Leeds, England, weighing 223 pounds, James Howard!

Howard steps out into the arena and receives a mixed reaction from the crowd. Still unsure of how to welcome the veteran it would seem. He begins the walk down to the ring, his arms outstretched while bouncing back and forth on his feet, clearly focused on this upcoming match.

Connor: From one end of the spectrum to the other with this dynamic duo here tonight. While Ramparte managed to secure a victory at Unscripted it was not meant to be for James Howard against the youngster Logan McAllister. A tough match and one a lot of people had picked James Howard to walk out victorious. He’ll be looking to get back on the right track as we move towards Lethal Lottery and the ultimate goal of Kingdom Come.

Cohen: I don’t know how many times I have to say it but these guys who turn away from what made them successful, it make me sick. Stick with what got you to that championship level. James Howard was vicious, he was mean and that made him a champion. Now he’s back and wants to act like a good guy? It breaks my heart!

[YOUTUBE]mCYfw2CyUdA[/YOUTUBE]

Anderson: And their opponents, first from St Louis, Missouri, weighing 265 pounds, he is one half of the NEW WZCW Tag Team Champions - Constantine!

Boos flood the arena as soon as the theme hit the loudspeakers. Constantine steps out proudly onto the stage, his newly won championships hanging over his shoulder, the nameplate freshly carved for him. Constantine has a smug look on his face as he paces back and forth on the stage, the crowd shouting at him but he offers little reaction to those he deems far less than himself. The lights dim, save for a spotlight, and Constantine raises the championship above his head to a chorus of jeers from the crowd.

Cohen: Don’t even think about raining on the parade of this man! I told you to trust in Vis Imperium and just like I predicted, they all walked out with gold on Sunday night. Look at that man, Constantine is a man worthy of hold that championship unlike those two fools Cooper and Keaton.

Connor: This past Sunday it was a huge night for Vis Imperium. Constantine and Abel Hunnicutt won the WZCW Tag Team Championships and Austin Reynolds perhaps shocked the world when he defeated long time Elite Openweight Champion, Eve Taylor. The question I have is whether or not Constantine can work with whoever this mystery partner is? Vis Imperium has been saying for weeks that they’re better than everyone else. Who would want to work with them after all that?

Cohen: Only a fool who turn away from Constantine or any member of Vis Imperium. They are the standard of excellence in this company and anybody who turns away from them will surely get what they deserve. Constantine is one half of the best tag team in the world, I believe he could get any partner, get the village idiot out here and Constantine could lead even him to victory.

The arena grows restless as they wait for the final participant. Inside the ring James Howard is leaning against one corner while Ramparte begins stretching out his legs, trying to stay prepared. Constantine stands at the bottom of the ramp on the outside of the ring and hands his championship over to a member of the ring crew. He looks back up at the ramp and can be heard shouting, “What’s the deal? Are they late or something?”

Suddenly a roar comes up from a section of the crowd and all the wrestlers turn to see what is going on. The majority of the crowd can’t see what is going on but the select few in the section are going mental. From within the crowd a man slowly begins to push his way through and finds his way to the hard camera side.

Conner: Wait a damn minute! This can’t be happening. Is he the fourth man?

Cohen: He was suspended but it appears Tyrone Blades is the fourth man in this match. He’s walking down the steps and security is letting him pass. I heard rumours all day that he was eligible for selection but I wasn't sure.

[YOUTUBE]90UjN98yzxc[/YOUTUBE]

Anderson: And his tag team partner, weighing in at 225 pounds, Tyrone Blades!

Tyrone reaches the floor of the arena and jumps the barricade, wearing black pants and matching wrist tape. He enters the ring, talking a lot of trash at James Howard. Howard barks back, but both men stay in their respective corners.

Ramparte turns to face Tyrone as well; Tyrone simply cocks his head and scratches at his beard. With all the attention on Tyrone it gives Constantine the perfect opportunity to slide into the ring and sneak attack Ramparte from behind to kick start this match.

*Ding, Ding, Ding*

The action is wild to begin the contest. Constantine fires off some quick strikes to the back of Ramparte’s head; Tyrone pulls James Howard to the outside of the ring and the two begin trading shots. The official hurries back and forth trying to keep an eye on all the action, as do the fans but the brawl is going all over the place. Ramparte is pulled to his feet by Constantine and sent into the corner, his back crashing into the turnbuckle. Constantine charges forward only to receive a boot to the face, followed up by three European Uppercuts in succession, the third knocking him down to the canvas.

On the outside of the ring Howard delivers a knee into the stomach of Tyrone. Howard lowers himself and drives his shoulder into Blades’ mid-section, shoving him back into the ring apron. The impact echoes throughout the arena and Tyrone scowls in pain. Howard steps back and shoves Tyrone back into the ring, he then climbs onto the ring apron but is knocked off by Ramparte as Constantine counters an Irish Whip attempt! Howard crashes down to the floor and Ramparte stumbles back into the arms of Constantine who connects with a swinging backbreaker. Constantine goes for the cover. 1... Kick Out! Seemingly unsurprised, Constantine stands up and waves Tyrone over to help him. He says something which isn’t picked up but ends with both men laying in the boots to Ramparte.

Connor: The team of Constantine and Tyrone Blades have isolated Ramparte. James Howard was knocked to the outside of the ring and needs to get back in there before his partner gets picked apart here.

Cohen: It’s the leadership of Constantine! He’s a natural. Howard and Ramparte lack the communication to get the job done tonight.

Constantine takes control of the match, grabbing Ramparte by the head, and lifts him up high above his head and nails a vertical suplex. With an arrogant smirk on his face Constantine rolls off Ramparte and motions for Tyrone to have a go. Blades looks unimpressed, waits as Constantine lifts Ramparte up before taking aim and firing a hook kick which connects beautifully, knocking Ramparte down. Blades rolls Ramparte over for another cover. 1... 2... Kick Out. Blades looks up at Constantine and once again they converse. Tyrone stands and turns his back while Constantine lifts Ramparte back up. A right hand from Ramparte causes separation, Tyrone turns and rushes in but Howard cuts him off with a takedown and hammers away with punches to the abdomen. Constantine becomes wide eye as Ramparte shakes off the cobwebs and attacks with calf kicks.

Stumbling back into the corner Constantine is joined by Tyrone Blades after he is whipped into the corner. Both members of the team are stacked up in the corner, Howard and Ramparte exchange a nod and they charge! Blades manages to escape but Constantine is rocked by double drop kicks. He falls forward and Howard goes for a cover, Tyrone attempts to break it up but Ramparte cuts him off and both men fall through the second rope and to the outside of the ring. 1... 2... Kick Out. Howard looks over at his partner, Ramparte is the first of the two competitors on the outside to get to a vertical base and he drives his foot into the neck of Blades, choking him. The battle continues on the inside of the ring as Howard grabs Constantine by the head, delivers a forearm and then flips him over with a snapmare and locks in the butterfly lock. He wretches hard on the lock causing Constantine to grimace, he yells aloud as Howard pulls tightly. The official checks on the champion, asking him if he wants to submit but Constantine tells him no, and begins to struggle. He shifts his weight and slowly turns into a position where he can punch Howard in the stomach. A second shot connects and a third breaks the hold; Constantine runs off the ropes, goes for the lariat but Howard grabs hold, pulling him down and locks in the armbar!

Connor: Armbar by Howard in the centre of the ring. Constantine has nowhere to go, he’s going to have to tap out or Howard will snap that arm.

Cohen: No! Constantine, where the hell is Tyrone? Vis Imperium get out here right now. Constantine will be on the shelf for months if this savage Howard breaks his arm.

The crowd cheers wildly, Howard pulls back on the arm as Constantine struggles to keep his arm from extending. Meanwhile Ramparte stalks Tyrone, the latter of who is recovering from a snap suplex on the floor. Ramparte grabs Tyrone and places him in a hammerlock but it is quickly broken up by an elbow. As Ramparte stumbles backwards, his legs touching the steel steps, Tyrone runs forward and hits a running high knee to the face which leaves Ramparte belly first on the steel steps. Tyrone ascends the steps and delivers double stomps to the back of Ramparte!

As Ramparte rolls off the steel steps, Tyrone scurries back into the ring and smashes his elbow into Howard’s temple, forcing the break on the armbar. Constantine clutches at his arm, rolling under the ropes and buying himself some reprieve from the action. Howard is stunned and swings wildly at Tyrone but gets caught in a submission - the crossface! Tyrone has his hands clasped and pulls back violently just as Howard was doing to Constantine. The crowd boos as Tyrone starts talking smack to Howard, yelling at him to tap or he’ll pull until his neck breaks. The official is in position, Howard’s arm is shaking, he refuses to quit and Tyrone is visibly frustrated. He pulls back even further but Howard rolls with him and Tyrone lands on his shoulders with Howard on top of him. 1... 2... Kick Out!

Cohen: Did he get him? I thought Howard just countered Tyrone into a winning pinfall right there.

Connor: It was very close but Tyrone got his shoulder up at the last moment. He had the submission and was pulling back until the hand of the official was mere inches from the canvas.

Tyrone is the first person to a vertical base, Howard soon follows and the two meet with a bunch of punches. Tyrone manages to block one, connects with a kick to the stomach and looks for Mo Murda. Howard spins out and explodes with Muay-Thai knee strikes which sends Tyrone to his knees. Howard looks to the crowd, they await with anticipation, before he fires off several kicks to the chest! The crowd count them out, getting to six and then Howard runs off the ropes, looking for a knee but Constantine grabs his foot! Tyrone is breathing heavily, he digs down and moves forward - Ramparte jumps on his back and locks in the rear naked choke. Ramparte pulls him down and tightens his grip on Tyrone Blades, the choke causing Tyrone to twist and turn, trying to breath.

On the outside, Constantine has pulled Howard to the outside and smashes him with a hard lariat. He sees his partner in trouble, Constantine’s arm ringing with pain from the armbar, and slides into the ring, leaping toward them... and breaks the choke! Tyrone never tapped, he coughs whilst rolling free of Ramparte. Constantine stands up and uses his good arm to chop Ramparte, who returns fire with a foot stomp and then a stiff European Uppercut. Constantine’s head snaps back and Ramparte runs forward, bounces back off the ropes and hits a Springboard Stunner! Down goes Constantine, Ramparte hooks the leg. 1... 2... Blades breaks it up! He falls back down to the canvas, clutching at his throat.

Connor: Ramparte had it! I swear, I don’t think Constantine was going to kick out of that move. He needed Tyrone to save the day.

Cohen: Back and forth, I just don’t know which way this match is going to go.

All three men in the ring are down and on the outside Howard has recovered as much as he can. He looks over the wounded in the ring and climbs onto the top rope. As he looks up he sees Ramparte standing, he wipes sweat from his forehead and notices Howard. They exchange a nod, Ramparte picks up Constantine and holds him in position so Howard can hit Chaos Theory. Howard looks ready to strike but Tyrone gives the official a little shove into the ropes, sending a shockwave through the ropes and causing Howard to lose his balance and crotch himself on the turnbuckle. Ramparte shoves Constantine to the ground and turns his attention to Tyrone Blades. They struggle for a moment, Ramparte goes for Book End, Tyrone shifts out and manages to lift him up and nail Mo Murda! He goes for the cover. 1... 2... Kick Out! So very close but Ramparte stays alive.

Tyrone pounds the canvas in frustration and argues with the official. He then motions to Constantine and points to Howard who is still crotched on the turnbuckle. Tyrone grabs Ramparte by the hair and pulls him over to the opposite corner and lifts him so Ramparte is perched on the top rope. A forearm to the face sends Ramparte leaning back on the top rope, Constantine on the other side has ascended the corner and hammers away with strikes. On both ends of the ring, with all four men perched on the turnbuckle, the crowd rises. Tyrone attempts a Straight Jacket Suplex but Ramparte blocks and fires a forearm of his own. Howard also blocks Constantine who tries to shove him to the floor, and hits him with a headbutt.

Connor: High risk situation. Tyrone and Ramparte on one end while Howard and Constantine are on the other.

Cohen: Someone is going to get hurt, I can see a big fall happening.

Tyrone and Ramparte go shot for shot with forearms while Constantine and Howard go headbutt for headbutt. The crowd is counting along as they go harder and harder. It’s gets to a count of ten until Constantine collapses from the second rope over to the outside of the ring. On the opposite side Ramparte sways and is knocked to the floor with a thunderous forearm by Tyrone. Two men are left, Tyrone and Howard, both are stunned but they both step down from the turnbuckle and go after each other!

Howard goes for a running DDT, Tyrone keeps him elevated and throws him forward onto his stomach, causing Howard to bounce off the canvas. Tyrone backs up into the corner, his spits out a mix of saliva and blood, and goes for a superkick! Howard catches it and pulls him forward - Tenzan Choke! No, Tyrone rolls forward, sending Howard over him and breaks free of his grasps. Tyrone steps back, aims and fires a superkick which this time connects! Howard drops to a knee, his eyes are closed, he’s got no idea where he is until Tyrone drives his knee right into the skull of Howard, nailing Click Clack! Tyrone hooks the leg of Howard. 1... 2... 3!

Anderson: Here are your winners, Constantine and Tyrone Blades!

Blades looks down at Howard as he stands up from the canvas. He rubs his jaw and then looks out at the crowd, they shower him with boos. Constantine is seen fighting to his feet on the outside and has to use the guardrail at the moment to do so. He and Tyrone make eye contact but nothing is said between them. Blades moves to the ring ropes and exits the ring, heading up the entrance ramp and to the back without a word.

We return from commercial where backstage Johnny Klamor is standing by.

Klamor: I'm waiting here next to the locker room, trying to get a word with Ty Bur....I mean Tyrone Blades. Wait, here he is now.

Tyrone walks into view, a hoodie now on. His body language says he is in no mood for an interview.

Klamor: Tyrone, a word?

Tyrone looks at Johnny, but says nothing as he pushes Klamor aside and continue walking out of camera shot.

Logan McAllister can be seen pacing back and forth backstage. Preparing and anticipating his matchup. As he sees a nearby camera man pacing he gets in front of it looking to get something off his chest.

Logan: Hey, hey! Sorry to interrupt but there’s something I need to let the WZCW universe know. At Unscripted I had the win of my life. Defeating such an established stah like James Howahd has finally put me on the map. And not only that but I’ve got a future title shot against the Eurasian or Elite Openweight title just waiting to be cashed in. I’m feeling lucky and tonight’s a good time to have luck on your side because you nevah know what’s going to happen and the pressure is at an all-time high.

Logan takes a deep breath and goes back into what he was talking to.

Logan: Well soon enough the WZCW universe is going to realize that I do my best when the pressure is at its absolute greatest. I’m a big time playah on my way to the top in WZCW. And I’ll remember all my big wins to get there. And my most biggest win to date will come at Lethal Lottery, because I’m going into that match not only as the fastest rising stah in the company but as either Eurasian or Elite Openweight champion.

Logan takes another deep breath and walks off.

We cut to a backstage area. Blackjack Theron is sitting at a table dressed in a Link cosplay outfit with traditional green tunic. He is playing a game of Solitaire with his ring-name's nakesake card deck. His girlfriend and onscreen manager, Tiffany Wyatt, walks in carrying a black binder.

Tiffany: Hey there. Ready for your match tonight? While I cannot say who it is, I just found out who you are facing and I must say.... It's definitely not a match I would have been expecting.

He keeps playing cards as the response comes.

Theron: This is the most random week of the year. Literally anything can happen. I'm taking whatever hand I am dealt, and whoever it is, they better be ready!

She sees a collector's edition Yoshi Doll sticking out of his pocket.

Tiffany: What's that?

The Hero pulls out the Yoshi Doll from his pocket to show her.

Theron: Oh, this? I found it while trying to obtain information on future battles. Figured I could make a trade with someone else for something even better.

He puts the Yoshi Doll down on the table.

Theron: Speaking of future battles.... The Risky Raffle is coming up. The show where I defeated the Gerudo Slayer Kaiser and became World Gladiatorial Heavyweight Champion last year. Have you heard yet if I will be competing on this year's show?

She opens up her binder and looks at the paperwork for a moment. Then takes out a pen and writes herself a note before answering him. The note reads "Lethal Lottery plans for Theron??".

Tiffany: Nothing has been brought to my attention yet. I have to take these reports down to Talent Relations now that I am interning with them, but I will see about getting a meeting set up where I can pitch a match for you at the, umm, Risky Raffle. See you at dinner for our date?

With a smile Theron looks over to her and responds.

Theron: Of course! Doesn't matter who I'm facing, after I win we'll have a reason to go celebrate.

Tiffany: Good luck tonight.

Tiffany kisses him and then she leaves. Theron puts the Yoshi Doll away and goes back to playing Solitaire.

Anderson: The following contest is scheduled as a fatal fourway match!

[YOUTUBE]lc_HozcYaD4[/YOUTUBE]​

As multicolored lights flash around the arena Theron enters the arena to massive cheers as he sports his signature sunglasses and trench coat. He poses with his massive prop sword before making his way down the ramp. He rolls his d20 before posing one last time with his sword and then proceeds to enter the ring. He poses on the turnbuckle before throwing a Jack from his playing card deck into the crowd.

Anderson: Introducing first, from Stephenville, Texas, "The Natural 21", Blackjack Theron!

Connor: Despite being unsuccessful at Unscripted the former World champion looks to regain some momentum tonight in what could turn out to be an extremely unpredictable match.

Cohen: Not only does he have to beat three men but he doesn’t even know who he’s facing, I don’t like Theron’s odds at all.

The lights immediately go out and within seconds flash back on revealing Xaitlyn Serpiente in the ring. She startles the referee but Theron seems to be prepared for anything. Xaitlyn hands her manager her Ennette and begins to prepare for the match.

Anderson: And his opponent, from Hell, "The Deviless" Xaitlyn Serpiente!

Cohen: All the money this company makes and we still can’t fix these damn lighting issues.

Connor: Regardless the up and coming Xaitlyn looks to make massive waves tonight and she could potentially end up beating a former world champion tonight.

[YOUTUBE]rogPVEQpE1A[/YOUTUBE]​

Logan walks onstage to great fan approval with Brittany by his side. The two pause at the ramp posing for a few photos before Logan begins to make his way down to the ring very confidently, with Britney high fiving fans. Soon after Logan enters the ring he lets out a battle roar as Brittany continues to hype up the crowd.

Anderson: From, Boston, MA, "The Son of Boston" Logan McAllister!

Connor: Talk about momentum Logan McAllister is coming off a huge victory against James Howard and he’s guaranteed himself a future title shot at either the Elite or EurAsian championship.

Cohen: If I had to succeed to escape Boston I’d probably make sure I won all of my matches too.

[YOUTUBE]nW3LikcBL68[/YOUTUBE]​

Anderson: From Little Italy, being accompanied to the ring by Gino Rizzoli, Tony Mancini!

The Italian Stallion’s theme plays to jeers from the crowd but neither Tony nor his bodyguard are seen entering the ramp. Everyone seems to be confused as the theme begins to replay but that’s soon interrupted as Theron and Logan are blindsided from behind by Tony and Gino!

Cohen: Now this is strategy I get behind!

Connor: How you condone an ambush like that?

Cohen: I’ve always been a fan of hitting it from the back.

The bell rings as Tony hammers away on Logan and Gino forces Theron into the corner begins ramming his midsection with his shoulder. Xaitlyn seems conflicted on what to do. She looks to her manager Brendan who advises her to stay Swiss for the time being. Logan begins fighting back and delivering his own shots to Tony causing Gino to come to his aide and the two stomp Logan into a corner much to the dismay of the crowd and Brittany. Tony notices Xaitlyn out of the corner of his eye and orders Gino to stop hammering away on Logan. The two slowly begin to approach Xaitlyn who gets ready for a fight. But that’s seemingly not what she’s getting as Tony extends his hand as if he’s looking for an alliance. The crowd begins to chant no but Xaitlyn seems to be considering the offer. Before she can make a final decision however Theron launches out of the corner and delivers a double clothesline taking both Tony and Gino down. Xaitlyn then goes for a quick rollup on Theron who kicks out at 1. The former world champion and goes for a clothesline on the rookie but Xaitlyn ducks and he nails Logan sending him over the top rope. Xaitlyn then comes up from behind nails a Pump Handle Gut Buster on Theron!

Connor: Action is already high octane in this contest. With Xaitlyn seemingly in control!

Xaitlyn notices Tony and Gino are beginning to recover. Instead of going on the attack she allows them to get their feet. This time she extends her own hand. Tony smiles but before he can do anything Logan slides back under the bottom rope and hits a picture perfect release German suplex on Gino sending him to the outside of the ring. Tony immediately attacks him as he tries to get back up. Xaitlyn begins to survey the situation but Theron turns her around nails a vicious elbow smash to the face! Xaitlyn falls down to one knee and Theron bounces off the ropes looking to hit a Hurricanrana but Xaitlyn cuts him off with a running hip attack. Tony signals for Xaitlyn to do the same thing as he Irish whips Logan toward her. She charges at him attempting to hit the hip attack but Logan catches her in midair! Logan then hits a fall away slam except he chucks Xaitlyn right into Tony nothing them both in the corner! Logan sizes them up and hits Boston Strong sending stunning both Xaitlyn and Tony as he stumble out of the corner. Theron then nails a Hurricanrana on Xaitlyn and she rolls under the bottom rope and to the floor to recover as her manager checks on her. Logan hits a T-Bone suplex on Tony and goes for the cover! 1...2...Theron yanks him off the cover. The crowd begins building anticipation as the two fan favorites of the match begin to size each other up.

Cohen: Here’s to hoping both men seriously injure the other.

Both Theron and Logan begin trading shots in the middle of the ring. Logan seems to be getting the upper hand until Theron ducks a right hand and uses Logan’s momentum to transition into an armbar! The ref asks if Logan wants to tap but the proud Boston native refuses. Theron applies more pressure causing Logan to scream out in pain until he’s able to get his foot under the bottom rope. With no disqualifications in place Theron does not have to break the hold however. Theron knows this and begins to apply even more pressure until Tony pulls the leg of Logan bringing to outside and interrupting the hold. This angers Theron who quickly delivers a baseball slide sending Tony right into the barricade. He sees both Logan and Tony groggy on the ground and decides to quickly scale to the top rope and flies off for a diving Moonsault. Logan gets out of the way but Gino shoves Tony to safety as he takes the full brunt of Theron’s high flying maneuver! Xaitlyn then comes out of nowhere and nails a discuss forearm right to Logan’s head and then chucks him back into the ring. Xaitlyn tries to enter but Tony yanks her away and then shoves her as he quickly enters the ring.

Connor: No honor among thieves!

Tony quickly hooks the leg! 1…2…Logan kicks out! Tony quickly looks to hit another offensive maneuver on Logan until Xaitlyn enters the ring and then the Italian gangster attempts to smooth things over. He extends his hand once again and everything looks to be all fine until Xaitlyn takes his hand and yanks him into a fireman’s carry into an overhead kick! Xaitlyn goes for the pin 1…2…Theron slides into break up the pin! Both Theron and Xaitlyn begin trading shots in the middle of the ring until Xaitlyn knees the former world champion in the gut. She then tries to go for the Serpiente Kick but Theron dodges and hits a Northern lights suplex! Before he can even go for the pin however Logan is back on his feet and delivers a devastating spine buster! Logan sees Tony coming in the corner of his eye and instead of going for the pin he tries to hit the Boston Massacre but his weak arm gives out allowing Tony to hit a facebuster. Tony goes for the pin 1…2….Logan kicks out again! Tony is quickly becoming more and more frustrated. He then goes to corner and begins to size Logan up for the W.G.T. Logan begins to stir and Brittany is yelling for him not to turn around. It seem to fall on deaf ears however as Logan seems to be so out of it he’s not sure where he is. He turns around and Tony charges at him looking for the gore but Logan leaps up in the air avoiding it and Tony is met with a wicked punch chop combo from stopping Tony dead in his tracks. Xaitlyn then hits a tilt-a whirl back breaker. She sees Theron coming and hits a jumping knee stunning him in his place. Logan charges at Xaitlyn but she hits a pele kick knocking him down to the ground!

Connor: Xaitlyn is completely on fire at the moment! This may be her match to win!

Cohen: Completely shocked how much she’s in control.

Brendan begins cheering her on and hyping the crowd. He tails Xaitlyn to go for the Serpiente Stroke. She begins sizing up Tony but before she can hit her finishing move Gino grabs Brendan and holds him in a choke hold as he yells for to stop. She hesitates and that momentary distraction leads to Logan hitting a DDT on Xaitlyn. He signals for the Boston Massacre only for Gino to run to the other side of the ring and grab Brittany as a hostage. This enrages Logan who exits the ring to save Brittany only to be met with a big boot from Gino! Brittany uses this opportunity to hit a low blow on Gino. Brendan then enters the ring and hits a suicide dive sending himself and Gino into the barricade!

Cohen: Jesus, this is why we should stop allowing these people at ringside…

Theron is now on his feet and attempts for the Critical Hit on Tony but the Italian gangster shoves him off toward Xaitlyn who goes for a Cartwheel kick. Theron ducks and Xaitlyn nearly knocks Tony’s head off his shoulders. Xaitlyn then turns around right into a Critical Hit! Theron hooks the leg! Logan tries to crawl into the ring. 1…2…Logan is just feet away but he can’t make it! 3!

Anderson: And here is your winner, Blackjack Theron!

Connor: Hell of a win for Theron to put him right on track. Lethal Lottery is where he won the World title, who knows maybe he’ll win the Lottery itself.

Cohen: I highly doubt it; so much outside factors into this match we’ll never truly know who was skilled enough to win.

Connor: Regardless Theron came out on top tonight and he may do so in the future.

Theron gets his arm raised and celebrates in the ring as the show goes to commercial.

In a lounge backstage we find the members of Vis Imperium having a meeting. Austin Reynolds has his Elite Openweight Championship. Constantine and Abel have their Tag Team Championships. All four are sitting on couches. Steven Holmes gets up from the couch he was sitting on. He looks over at the other three for a moment and then speaks.

Holmes: Gentlemen, there isn't a more dominant group in WZCW than Vis Imperium. We are in control over two of the prestigious titles in this company. Whether the fans choose to accept it or not we will keep dominating until we control everything.

A sinister grin can be seen on Abel. He and Constantine stand up proudly holding their championships over their shoulders.

Abel: We hold the future and destiny. We're gonna rule it all!

Holmes: That's right.

Steven Holmes walks over toward Austin Reynolds, who is still sitting down.

Holmes: We shall continue our winning ways tonight when Austin Reynolds retains his Elite Openweight Championship, the title that shares the same name as myself. The Elite. No outcome other than winning would be acceptable.

All three of the other Vis Imperium members look over at Austin Reynolds.

Austin: Unpredictable time of the year or not, I made my own luck.

He stands and holds up his Elite Openweight Championship.

Austin: This title is proof. I defeated Eve Taylor ending her record setting reign and the next challenger will be defeated too!

Constantine walks over to Austin, standing right beside him.

Constantine I don't envy your opponent tonight, because I know you'll get out there and crush whoever stands in your way in the name of Vis Imperium!

Austin: That's the plan. We'll continue what we started at Unscripted!

They all nod in agreement as the camera cuts away.

In the parking lot, Ramparte can be seen walking to his rental car with his confidant, Batti Otaku. Suddenly he is jumped from behind by two men. One is wearing all white, their face completely covered, and carrying a chain. The other is dressed in all black, carrying a baseball bat, their face also covered. They beat down on the former Cerberus member, Ramparte trying desperately to fight back, but to no avail.

Batti: Help! Someone please help my Rammikun!

The two men continue to assault Ramparte until some security personal pour out of the building. The two men ditch the scene and Ramparte, leaving him a bloody mess.

Security: Someone call a paramedic!

Batti looks on worried, as a few staff doctors come running to the scene. One of them hops in the on site ambulance and pulls it over while the other two secure Ramparte on a gurney.

Paramedic: Watch his neck.

The final shot before commercial is of Batti climbing into the back of the ambulance with Ramparte as it drives away.

The following contest, scheduled for one fall, is your main event of the evening. And, it is for the WZCW ELITE Openweight Championship!! Introducing first………

Austin Reynolds appears on stage and walks down the aisle with his newly won Championship title straddled across his shoulder.

Representing Vis Imperium, he is the current Elite Openweight Champion, Austin Reynolds!!

Connor: The Roulette making us wait to see who the Champion is defending against here. Not fair.

Cohen: This would technically be Reynolds' second run as Champion, as he held it when it was still the Elite X Championship. He beat a very dominant Champion, lets see if he can live up.

Connor: Well luck of the draw!

His opponent, hailing from Detroit City, Michigan, he is the Remarkeable, Mark Keaton!!

Keaton, not wanting to waste time runs to the ring and slides in, right away both men trade fists as the main event of the show for the Openweight title starts. Keaton whips Reynolds across the ring and catapults him, tossing the Champion high into the air and dropping him on his back.

Cohen: Hey, you don't start a match like that! Much less a title match. Reynolds is being dropped on his surgically repaired neck!

Connor: Keaton has business with Vis Imperium and I have to imagine, he wants revenge for Unscripted.

Keaton follows up the Back Body Drop with an Airplane Spin but Reynolds quickly rakes the eyes and kicks the leg of Keaton. He kicks it a couple of times but referee Jurou Akiyama admonishes Reynolds for the eyes. Reynolds goes for the leg, but is yanked across the ropes, to the outside. Keaton sees his oportunity and runs with a slight hobble across the ring, taking Reynolds out with a Tope Suicida. Both men down, Jurou starts his count. 1…….. 2……….. Both men start to stagger, Keaton down even though he hit the move. Showing signs that it may be the leg, 3………. 4……..both seem to have their wits about and trade rights sitting down. 5…….

Connor: Keaton sees an opportunity here. He is not letting it slip by.

Cohen: How careless can he be? He just flew through those ropes. He could've hurt himself and cost him the title.

6…….. Both men get to a vertical base and roll back into the ring. Reynolds gets up first and hits Keaton with an Atomic Drop. He follows it up with a Swinging Neckbreaker following it with a Lateral Press. 1……… 2……. 3-But Keaton gets the shoulder up. Reynolds lays into him with rights but Keaton kicks him in the back of the head. He gets back up and hits a pair of jabs before dropping Reynolds on his back with a Scoop Slam. For kicks, he then rakes the eyes of the downed Reynolds getting a big reaction from the crowd. Keaton goes up to the top rope and measures for an Elbow but the Champion rolls out of the way, scratching his eyes. The referee checks on his as Keaton stands by. Hoping the right moment comes. Jurou helps Reynolds to his knees, checking to make sure his eyesight is fine, but Reynolds, seemingly blinded, shoves Jurou towards the ropes which makes Keaton lose his balance.

Cohen: Well, it seems Keaton's plan here totally backfired. He tried to rake Austin's eyes and he ended up played.

Connor: Keaton only did that because Reynolds did it first. It was retribution but now Reynolds is using the ref as a projectile to defend himself.

Reynolds quickly starts clubbering Keaton, draped in the ropes after losing his balance. He gives him several slaps to the back of the head and screams at him in anger. He mounts Keaton on his back and hits a Backpack Stunner, hooking the leg. 1……. 2……… 3-But Keaton kicks out. He hits a couple of shots to the head and then steps on the forehead, Keaton screaming in agony trying to get the foot off his head. Reynolds drags Keaton across the ring and places him legsplit across the ring post he then applies a Figure 4 around the post. Referee Jurou admonishes him but Reynolds will not let go so he counts. 1……… 2………. 3………… 4………… And Reynolds lets go as Keaton clutches his leg. Reynolds simply paces around ringside, calm and collected but giving a very subtle sense of confidence as Keaton is in trouble. Reynolds returns to the ring and surveys the field before methodically stomping on Keaton's leg. Keaton starts to get back up but as soon as he does, Reynolds twists him around and hits a Backslide Driver. 1…….. 2……….. But only 2. Reynolds looks on frustrated.

Connor: That leg has taken some harsh punishment. How is Keaton going to even stand up?

Cohen: Truth is he won't Cat. But he's too stubborn to admit defeat.

Reynolds grabs the legs for something, but as soon as he does, Keaton pulls him in and clocks him across the face. He hobbles to his feet as Reynolds is sent aback. Keaton hits a pair of jabs across the face of Reynlds and hits a big Windmill Uppercut. Reynolds bounces back up so Keaton follows it with a Side Suplex. He goes to the top rope and leaps hitting a Lucha Elbow to get the crowd loud. Reynolds gets back up but is picked up by his foe. Keaton spins Reynolds around several times before dropping him with a Samoan Drop.

Cohen: That's not fair. He's from Detroit, not Samoa.

Connor: I don't think it matters where you're from. It's just a name.

Keaton measures Reynolds, waiting for him to get back up. As soon as he does, he kicks him in the gut and turns him around by the head for the Very Rude Awakening but Reynolds is able to get out. He catches Keaton and throws him overhead with a Belly to Belly Suplex. Quickly, he kicks Keaton and underhook one arm, going for End Of but Keaton manages to counter it into a Small Package! 1………. 2……… 3-But Reynolds gets out just in the nick of time. He gets back to his feet quickly but he is hit with a Manhattan Drop from Keaton and right away, is Suplexed against the turnbuckle.

Cohen: Oh, how could he do that?! He hit him right on the neck.

Connor: This may be the opportinity Keaton needs to win that title.

Keaton raises Reynolds up and hits a couple of more jabs. He hammerlocks Reynolds and sets him up for the VHS Lariat but Reynolds crosses his leg blocking the move. Keaton hits a couple of knees to the leg in order to get it out of the way but Reynolds uses the chance and Reverse Hip Tosses Keaton off himself. Keaton gets back up quickly and goes for Reynolds but he is immediately swept off his feet with a Chop Block. Right away, Reynolds grabs the legs and hooks the Silence. He clinches back, folding the back of his challenger who stretches as far as he can for the ropes but they are too far away. The pain becoming unbearable, Keaton has no choice but to accept defeat.

Here is your winner and still Elite Openweight Champion, Austin Reynolds!!

Connor: Mark Keaton did his best. He fought here with all the intention to walk out a Champion.

Cohen: But he met up with a guy who's not here to play games. Reynolds isolated that leg and it led to Keaton's downfall. The kid did what he could. But the veteran did him in good here tonight.

Reynolds simply grabs his title and walks away not sticking around to celebrate or anything. The crowd boo's but he pays no attention to it, walking up the aisle. Referee Jurou Akiyama checks on Keaton who seems to be fine, if a bit upset.

Connor: We had a few surprises. Not just in matches, but in returns. I'd say it was a pretty notable Roulette Round, eh Jack?

Cohen: I think the biggest surprise of all is that I'm still here when I could be gambling. Seriously, last night after Meltdown, I made so much money I bought a boat.

Connor: Really? You must've made a fortune.

Cohen: Not really. It was dilapidated. But all in all, it was great to be here in Vegas for the surprises. Until next time folks. And don't forget. Don't drink too much when you gamble.

Connor: And remember to check out the exclusive WZCW.com interview, Getting Over, with Garth Black. Goodnight everyone!

Credits:

Yaz: Segments, opening
Killjoy: Elite Openweight Championship match
Dave: Bullrope Match
Dynamite: Fatal Four Way, segments
Prophet: Tag Match
Dagger: Segments

Hope you guys enjoyed the shows. Big thanks to the team. Congratulate Prophet and Dagger for their first round on board.

It is with a sad heart though that we say goodbye to Spidey. Real life has taken over, and he has chosen to step down from the creative team. We wish him well. Look for the boards and an announcement on his replacement in the next 24-48 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back