Ascension 87: Mikey Stormrage vs. Kagura Ohzora

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again
The world's friendliest match has been scheduled as the big teddy bear Mikey Stormrage takes on the silent and humble Kagura Ohzora in singles action. Although Mikey came off with the victory on the previous Ascension, he is looking to get back into comfortable winning groove and avenge the losses he has suffered as of late before heading into battle with Constantine... but what makes this match interesting is Kagura's desire to do the same, putting her name back into title contention.

This match should be a very respectful and pleasant outing for these two but who will walk away with the victory and after many losses in recent weeks, how will the loser take another lose to their record?

Deadline is Wednesday, December 17th, at 11:59PM, CST. Deadlines available upon request.

"What is that buzzing sound?"

I rolled around trying to find the source of the sound.

"Do I have a tumor?"

I continued to roll until I finally reached behind myself and phone the source of the buzzing, my phone.

"Hello."

I answered groggily.

"Dude its about time you answered, I've been calling you since ten this morning."

I rolled over and checked my clock, it was almost four in the afternoon.

"What is so important?"

Unbeknownst to Matt, I actually put the phone down while he spoke so that I could get dressed.

Rabble Rabble

Rabble Rabble

Get Dressed

Put on Pants

Rabble Rabble

"So what's the big deal?"

I did my best to act interested.

"Why are we fighting girls? What did we do to deserve this? That's the deal."

I rubbed my eyes before putting on my glasses.

"We wrestled a girl last week, I don't see the big deal."

"That was a tag match, there was a guy involved, though I question how much of a man Ramparte truly is, but that is beside the point. Have you ever even wrestled a girl one on one?"

I took a minute to think. Matt was right.

"You're right, Ohzora is the first girl I will have ever wrestled one on one. I guess you could say its my first time all over again."

I let out a nervous laugh, but deep down I was a bit concerned. This would be the first time I wrestled a girl straight up. What if I grabbed her boob, or worse? What if I got a erection? I wasn't Alhazred, I had decency, well some decency.

"Look, I'm gonna be at your place soon so we can talk this out."

I looked around my apartment. There were pizza boxes and carryout boxers all over the floor and empty bottles and dirty clothes in every nook and cranny.

"I have got to clean this shit up."

As I was cleaning, I couldn't help but allow my mind to my actual first time with a girl. Her name was Jessica and we had been dating about a month.

*Gratuitous Sex Scene*

I allowed my hand to wonder into my pants as I recalled the story.

*More Sexy Stuff*

"HNNNGGGGGGG!"

Just as Matt was walking through the door, I was finished my game of tug of war with the cyclops, Matt walked through the door.

"Jesus Fucking Christ!"

Matt slammed the door shut and I did my best to cover up as both of us were embarrassed.

And with that Matt and I shared a moment that both of us promised to never speak of again. Coincidentally though, it was not the last time that Matt would see my wiener.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back