• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ascension 83

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
Somewhere in the backstage area, we see Steven Holmes checking his watch with a foul expression on his face. He looks up and sees fellow Elite member and Elite X champion Constantine approach him.

Holmes: No luck?

John shakes his head.

Constantine: Security hasn't seen Showtime's car pull up. I had to describe to those idiots the details and they swear by their statement. I'm guessing general incompetency.

Holmes: Well, we are in the realm of the colonies.

The two share a snicker.

Constantine: I'll give him a call.

The champ pulls out his phone and after a few seconds, Showtime answers the call but there are loud noises coming out from the phone. Constantine pulls the phone away for a second and puts it on speaker instead.

Constantine: Hey Dave, where ar-

Showtime (over the phone): Hey John! I can't hear you guys with all the music and the women next to me. If Holmes is worried about tonight, tell him to stop worrying. I'll be there in time for our match. Just thought I could use some personal time. See you later!

The phone clicks and that's the end. Constantine and Holmes look at each other. They aren't exactly happy with the answer.

Holmes: Those buffoons were correct. Fancy that?

Constantine: Hmmph... this isn't the first time this has happened.

Holmes: Indeed but we must not dwell on it. Best we focus on the task at hand.

Constantine nods and the two members of the Elite walk off.

=============================

Ascension_Logo.gif

[youtube]_yuXWYz78Lg[/youtube]

wwe-pyro-o.gif

We take a panoramic shot of the audience who are on their feet cheering and ready for the show before we end up looking at the announcer's desk.

Connor: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Ascension and we are here live from the Forsyth Barr Stadium in Auckland, New Zealand. My name is Catherine Connor and I'm here with my broadcast colleague, Jack Cohen.

Cohen: The international tour of WZCW continues as we are hosting tonight's show live from the land of the Shepard's if you know what I mean.

Connor: Well at least they have followers, Jack.

Cohen: They have Twitter down here? That's mind-blowing... almost as mind-blowing as our main event tonight. Two thirds of the Elite will be taking on Ty Burna and Mikey Stormrage in a massive tag team match.

Connor: We've also got one half of the WZCW Tag Team champions in action against one of the newest members of the roster, the returning Chris K.O steps up to the plate against the highly successful rookie Kagura Ohzora and the veteran Daddy Mack sets his sights on another returning star, Fallout. Should be a fun evening.

Cohen: As long as Daddy Mack isn't out here for long. My liver shakes whenever he's mentioned or makes an appearance.

[youtube]4Mb-E-rCKaY[/youtube]​

The crowd cheers as green strobe lights flash throughout the arena and the big man Mikey Stormrage walks out, throwing a single hand into the air as the top of the ramp. He makes his way down and interacts with the fans before sliding into the ring.

Cohen: Do we have to start off every show with fatty?

Connor: Jack!

Cohen: What? That's how you say Mikey Stormrage in the native Maori language! Fa' Tae! Don't be racist, Connie.

Stormrage grabs a microphone as his music dies down. The fans cheer him on for a few more seconds before quieting down, allowing Mikey to speak.

Stormrage: Ora atu!

Some of the crowd cheers whilst some of the crowd laughs at Mikey's slightly incorrect mispronunciation of Live Mas.

Stormrage: Oh well, I did my best... just like I'm going to do my best tonight as I wrestle in a tag team match right here, in Auckland, New Zealand!

This time, the crowd cheers loudly.

Stormrage: That's right, Ty Burna & I-

Cheers for the Ty mention.

Stormrage: -will be taking on the Elite-

The crowd interrupts Mikey to boo the villains.

Stormrage: -in a tag team match in the main event. And for any of those out in the audience or watching at home worried that I'm not wrestling with my road wife, I can assure that Ty and I will be getting along quite well. So well that you could even compare us to Peanut Butter & Jelly or Mexican Food & Church Tower Instruments... or even Jemaine Clement & Bret McKenzie!

Big pop for the pop culture reference.

Stormrage: It's going to be a-

[youtube]nV4GM9tF2BA[/youtube]​

The crowd boos as Steven Holmes & Constantine make their way out onto the stage, still with the foul expressions on their faces. They do not like the fact that they are in the arena.

Cohen: Thank God! I couldn't stand any more of Mikey's cheap pop culture references.

Connor: The people enjoyed it, unlike the sudden appearance of the Elite. This is completely unrelated but I have the weirdest feeling of Déjà vu.

Holmes raises the microphone in his hand to his mouth.

Holmes: I'm simply disgusted by this act of debauchery. I will not stand idly by and listen to any more of this drivel.

Constantine takes the microphone from Holmes.

Constantine: Well I've got an idea, Holmes. Maybe we should go down to that ring and assist Mr. Stormrage in shutting up for the remainder of the evening?

The two smirk.

Holmes: That sounds like an excellent suggestion.

Holmes drops the microphone as the two members of the Elite walk down the ramp. Stormrage prepares himself in the ring, looking to fight. The members of the Elite get to ringside until suddenly...

... the lights go out.

Cohen: Another damn power outage! We should really switch to generators.

Connor: I don't think this was accidental...

A moment passes until the lights come back on and Ty Burna is standing in the ring alongside Mikey Stormrage. The crowd cheers at the revelation and are excited to see him. Holmes & Constantine, however, are not and slowly re-think their strategy by backing away. Ty grabs the microphone.

Burna: Gentlemen, unless you're willing to put yourselves at a disadvantage or Showtime is hiding and ready to ambush us, let's save our energy and fun for our prior arrangements later tonight, shall we?

The members of the Elite discuss quickly.

Holmes: Let's.

They back away as Mikey & Ty stand tall in the ring.

Connor: Looks like the action will be saved for later tonight but one has to wonder - did they back away because of the disadvantage or Ty calling them out?

Cohen: The Elite aren't afraid of anything, Connor. Why would they be?

Connor: Either way, our first contest of the night is coming up. World Tag Team champion Ramparte vs. new-comer elegANT... next!

Anderson: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

[youtube]XqrpANUF4no[/youtube]​

The man known as elegANT comes out from behind the curtain in a full tuxedo complete with top hat, cane and sportcoat. He waves to everyone in the crowd elegANT-ly as he walks down the ramp, making sure to shake everyone's hand.

Anderson: Introducing first, from the lap of luxury, weighing in at 179 pounds, the gentlemanly insect and friend to all; elegANT!

Connor: elegANT made his debut at the Lethal Lottery and whilst he was quickly eliminated, he's been given another shot tonight to make his mark in WZCW.

Cohen: He's certainly making his mark by infecting the grubby hands of the WZCW Universe! Don't they know ants have malaria?

Connor: That's mosquito's, Jack. Besides, he's not an ant... he's a gentlemANT!

elegANT finally makes it into the ring and waving to the fans on all four turnbuckles, he shakes the announcer's hand before going over to referee Dillon Morse and shakes his hand too. He removes his cane, top hat and sports-coat as he waits for his opponent.

[youtube]ucFHDxhCVwE[/youtube]​

The crowd boos as the newly crowned Tag Team Champions Flex Mussel & Ramparte walk out onto the stage, making sure to show off their gold for to the audience. They head down to the ring with Ramparte smirking whilst Mussel throws pieces of Pavlova cake into the crowd... without the cake or the cream, just the fruit.

Anderson: And his opponent, making his residence in The French Quarter, weighing in at 190 pounds, he is one half of the new WZCW World Tag Team Champions; Ramparte!

Cohen: Speaking of gentlemen, here comes one of the men responsible for the ending of Young Justice's pathetic reign as champions.

Connor: It was a very close match at the Lethal Lottery that came right down to the wire. Whatever prejudices my broadcast colleague may have, Haven & Hyada did their best to fend off Cerberus.

Cohen: And their best wasn't good enough.

Ramparte sits atop the turnbuckle and stares at elegANT with his signature grin. Mussel gets on the apron and Ramparte gives him his championship belt. Mussel jumps off the apron, taking a position at ringside as referee Dillon Morse checks on the competitors. Satisfied, he signals for the bell.

* DING * DING * DING *

Before anything happens, elegANT extends out his hand as a friendly gesture. Ramparte looks to Mussel and two share a hearty laugh before Ramparte smacks his hand away, generating ire from the crowd. Ramparte pushes elegANT back and knocks him back, turning around to taunt the audience who boo loudly. Ramparte turns around and gets hit with a flying elegANT from the top rope, who catches Ramparte with a missile dropkick!

Connor: That's what happens when you're rude, kids.

The crowd cheers as Ramparte rolls through and tries standing up, stunned by the attack. elegANT runs the ropes and hits Ramparte with a running crossbody. Ramparte crawls to the corner, trying to gets his bearings but elegANT performs a stinger splash to Ramparte in the corner. He staggers out and elegANT quickly sets up a springboard forearm smash, knocking down Ramparte. The crowd is fired up from elegANT's quick flurry whilst Mussel barks at Ramparte to fight back. elegANT slaps on a sleeper hold to Ramparte.

Connor: Wow, talk about exploding out of the starting gates!

Cohen: However, too many acrobatics and aerial assaults will quickly take its toll on elegANT's stamina.

Connor: Don't you mean, acrobANTics?

Ramparte has managed to get to his feet and whips elegANT across the ring who goes for a handspring back elbow but Ramparte catches elegANT with a nasty European uppercut. Disgusted by his opponent, Ramparte delivers a series of stomps to the fallen elegANT before purposely choking him with his foot. Referee Dillion Morse gets to a count of 4 before Ramparte breaks the illegal hold. Ramparte picks up elegANT and throws him in the corner, using his boot once again to choke elegANT. Again, the referee goes to a count of 4 to stop the count.

Cohen: Ramparte going back to basics! It's simple, yet effective. Ha-ha, I love it!

Connor: It's also illegal.

Cohen: But we asphyxiate on Ascension, Connie!

The crowd are not happy with Ramparte's antics. Ramparte picks up elegANT and puts him in the tree of woe, using shoulder thrusts to attack elegANT. He finishes it off with a slap to the face for elegANT as the referee pulls him off, informing Ramparte that it's his last warning. He doesn't care, smirking as he slowly walks to the opposite turnbuckle. Ramparte charges at elegANT and looks for a running shoulder thrust but elegANT manages to lift himself up to a seated position on the corner, causing Ramparte to go shoulder first into the steel post.

Connor: That's what happens when you cheat and underestimate your opponANT.

Cohen: Do you get royalties from name-dropping all these terrible ant-based puns or something?

Ramparte slowly pushes himself away from the post and shakes his arm, trying to get feeling back. Meanwhile, elegANT positions himself and waits for Ramparte to turn around, catching him with a hurricanrana! Ramparte is sent across the ring as elegANT tries to get his breath back. Ramparte swings for the fences but elegANT ducks, runs the ropes and this time connects with the handspring back elbow. Ramparte lays in the center of the ring as elegANT looks down at him before looking out to the crowd, pointing to Ramparte. They cheer as elegANT grabs Ramparte's limp arm and shakes it before going to deliver a jumping elbow drop! Mussel watches on anxiously as he tries and gets his partner back into it.

Connor: That's the nicest elbow you've ever seen.

Cohen: I've seen better.

Connor: No, that's actually the name of the move.

Ramparte does his best to try and get up but elegANT keeps him down with a running bicycle style kick. Ramparte looks to be out as elegANT points to the turnbuckles. He goes to ascend the turnbuckle and end the match but Flex Mussel climbs up onto the apron. Referee Dillion Morse tries to handle the situation as Mussel goes to throw fruit at elegANT. Eventually, the referee gets Mussel off the apron and elegANT jumps off the top, looking for the Good Day, Sir (Frog Splash) finish but Ramparte scrambles to his feet, catching elegANT and turning his momentum into a devastating flapjack. elegANT clutches his body as he stands up, turning around and gets knocked down with a sprinting calf kick. Ramparte takes a moment to recover from the punishment he's taken and looks over to elegANT with anger. He grabs his fallen opponent and sets him up for the Cataclysm. Mussel turns his back to the match and taunts the crowd.

Cohen: And this looks to be over. Thanks for coming, elegANT.

Ramparte smirks, taking his time as he goes for his finisher... but elegANT manages to counter with a back drop, quickly wrapping up Ramparte for the Inverted Chikara Special, the I Beg Your Pardon! The crowd cheers for Ramparte to tap as elegANT locks in the submission tight who looks around for the ropes but has no choice but to tap!

Cohen: Wait, what?

* DING * DING * DING *

The crowd cheers as referee Dillon Morse signals elegANT as the winner. Mussel turns around with a smile on his face but his expression changes when he sees that his partner was not the winner.

Anderson: Here is your winner by submission; elegANT!

The referee raises the hand of elegANT as Mussel stands on the outside shocked that his partner had lost. Ramparte rolls out of the ring and Mussel collects him, questioning what happened as elegANT goes onto the turnbuckles and waves to the fans giving him adulation for the victory.

Connor: As quick as a flash, elegANT was able to capitalise with the surprise submission move and pick up his first singles win tonight by beating one half of the tag team champions.

Cohen: Surprise? I call that sneaky! Ramparte had this match in his hands and elegANT used his special ant-like powers to do something unnatural!

Connor: Since when was applying a submission move been deemed unnatural?

Cohen: Uh... you know what I mean, Connor! Next time elegANT won't be so lucky.

elegANT exits the ring and shakes the hands of the fans in the front row as Mussel snatches the tag team championships away from the referee and tends back to his partner. He continues talking with Ramparte to figure out what happened as elegANT gets one last cheer from the audience.

===============================================================

We are backstage with Leon Kensworth and he is joined by Kagura Ohzora and her manager, Sasuke Gozaburo.

Kensworth: Tonight Kagura, you take on the returning Chris K.O, who was the surprise number 30 entrant in the Lottery. How do you feel heading into this match?

Leon puts the microphone towards Kagura but Sasuke steps in for her, giving a glare at him as if he insulted him.

Sasuke: Chris K.O has got many accolades on his résumé and he's a very tough opponent but he has yet to face the Odoriko No Omiko. Kagura has been near flawless since her arrival in WZCW, matching up against the best and coming out victorious. Tonight, it will be no different.

Kagura nods in agreement, despite not actually knowing what her mentor has just said.

Kensworth: But this is Kagura's biggest singles match to date. Chris is a former Eurasian champion and-

Sasuke puts his hand up to signal Leon to stop talking.

Sasuke: I already said I... and Kagura, are aware of Chris' accomplishments. They are admirable but we are not living in the yesteryears. In the present day, Chris K.O has returned not only to WZCW but to society itself, meaning his mental state will not be at the level it once was. He even carried a volleyball to the ring at the Lethal Lottery as inspiration.

However, Kagura is of sound mind and has an excellent and real manager in her corner to guide the quintuple dancing warrior to victory, continuing to bring honour to the Ohzora legend. Chris K.O will not be leaving with his hand raised tonight.

Sasuke walks off, leaving Kagura and Leon left.

Ohzora: 私は勝つ! Kagura... win!

Immensely proud of herself for not only speaking superb English with a totally painstakingly diffcult complex sentence but also translating her Japanese successfully, she smiles widely from ear to ear as she hurriedly follows her mentor, leaving Leon behind.

[YOUTUBE]Fe9BKGhgvFE[/YOUTUBE]​

Pink lights begin to swirl around the arena as Kagura Ohzora makes her way out to the entrance stage. She waves her gohei wand around as she makes her way down the ramp, walking up the steel steps and entering the ring. She bows to the audience on each side before standing in the corner waiting for her opponent.

Anderson: Introducing first, from Ise, Mie, Kagura Ohzora!

Connor: Kagura had a good run in the Lethal Lottery, and she looks to build on that here tonight.

Cohen: She is way too mellow though Cat. No killer instinct.

[YOUTUBE]sO-y9Jbj8HQ[/YOUTUBE]​

Chris K.O. makes his way out with his volleyball Steve, as the crowd cheers. He walks down the ramp slapping hands with the fans before sliding under the ropes and looking to Steve for a few moments before handing him off to a ringside assistant. He motions to the crowd who cheers once more.

Anderson: And her opponent, from Oklahoma City, Chris K.O.!

Cohen: Why does he insist that volleyball sit near us?

Connor: I'm not against it, it helped him survive on that island after all.

Refere James Aubrey calls for the bell and the two immediately lock up with Chris backing Kagura into the corner. The ref calls for the break and Chris does so immediately as Kagura studies her opponent for a moment. She walks back out from the corner and Chris immediately goes for an European Uppercut, stunning Kagura enough for Chris to whip her across into the ropes. He telegraphs a back body drop, allowing Kagura to jump over him with a sunset flip, 1..................2....Chris kicks out. As Chris gets back to his feet Kagura hits a knee to the midsection before delivering a chop to the back of the neck. Chris drops to his knees and Kagura locks on a Trapezious claw, digging into the muscle. Chris grimaces in pain as he fights against it, lifting one foot up and pushing himself back to a standing position. He grabs hold of Kagura's arm and forces her off and dropping her with a scoop slam. Chris goes for a quick cover, 1...............2...Kagura kicks out.

Connor: Kagura showing some quickness, and some ground offense to start with here tonight. Chris looks to have no ring rust considering his long absence.

Cohen: This is an opponent that does not bode well for Chris in his first return match. Kagura can wear him down with strikes and submissions, Chris's stamina will be tested.

Chris locks on an arm bar and lifts Kagura up. He returns the favor with a knee strike of his own, doubling Kagura over before delivering an elbow to the back of the head. He pulls her back up and whips her across before connecting with a big time clothesline. Kagura rolls over onto her stomach, but that only allows Chris to lock in a surfboard stretch, pushing his knee into her back. The referee asks Kagura is she wants to quit, but she shakes her head no as she moves towards the ropes, getting her foot on the bottom rope and forcing the break. Chris lifts her up to her feet and backs her into the corner. He connects with another uppercut. He whips her across the ring into the opposite corner and rushes towards her, connecting with another clothesline. Kagura drops down in the corner and Chris stomps away at her until Referee Aubrey forces him back. Kagura rolls out of the ring before Chris can go on the offense again.

Connor: Smart move by Kagura to catch a little breath after that flurry of offense from Chris.

Cohen: She'll need to match Chris's intensity if she wants any hope of winning this match.

The referee begins the ten count, but Chris doesn't go outside to attack further. He motions for her to get back in the ring, and at the count of five she rolls back in. Chris goes to grapple but Kagura counters with the Second Dance of Yamatohime no Mikoto! Chris is sent flying across the ring before he knows what's going on and staggers into the corner. Kagura runs forward and connects with a knee strike to the jaw. She backs up and connects a second time! She follows up with a throat thrust, and then a palm strike as Chris is forced to cover up. Kagura throws rights and lefts but the referee backs her away from the corner as Chris tries to recover. He pulls himself up but gets hit with a shuffle side kick! Kagura goes for the cover, 1...................2.........Chris kicks out! Kagura applies a body scissors, and then a temple crush as she works the submission in deep. Chris yells out in pain as he tries to reach for the ropes, but Kagura pulls back on the hold. The referee asks Chris if he wants to give up but he shakes his head no. He rolls over onto his stomach and pushes himself up onto his knees, with Kagura still holding onto the submission. Chris gets to his feet and backs up into the corner, loosening the hold from the impact. He goes for it again but Kagura slides off before the corner and grabs Chris from the front and uses a judo throw to down him again. She locks in a keylock armbar and Chris is in trouble again!

Connor: Kagura has been using her high impact moves to keep Chris off balance, only to lock in submissions!

Cohen: Like I said Cat, Kagura's got a great strategy to wear down her opponent. It's only a matter of time before Chris throws in the towel!

Chris again tries to reach for the ropes, clawing his way towards them as Kagura pulls back on the submission some more. Chris yells in pain once more as his foot is mere inches away. With a last ditch effort he gets his foot on the ropes, and Kagura is forced to break the hold. Chris remains down after all the punishment he's received, and Kagura doesn't let up, lifting him up and whipping him across. She goes for the Fifth Dance of Amaterasu Omikami but Chris grabs one of her arms and trips her down, locking in the Burning Crusade! Now Kagura is locked in a deep submission as the crowd cheers for the back and forth submissions. Chris pulls back hard with his hold, as Kagura desperately reaches for the ropes. She changes strategies and grabs hold of Chris's arms, pulling up on them as she is able to slide her head away from the hold. She rolls over on top of Chris, 1....................2.................3..no! Chris kicks out at the last second! Both roll over, Chris to one knee and Kagura to her feet. She suddenly goes for the First Dance of Awarawa no Mikoto but Chris ducks under the kick! As Kagura gets to her feet Chris runs forward and connects with The Coconut Strike! He quickly goes for the cover, 1......................2..................3!

Anderson: Here is your winner, Chris K.O.!

Connor: A hard fought victory here tonight in Chris's return to singles action! Kagura gave him everything he could handle and then some!

Cohen: I hate to sing his praises, but Chris was resilient here tonight.

Chris slowly gets to his feet and his hand is raised in the air. He walks over to the ropes and asks for Steve, which the ringside assistant hands him. He speaks to the ball for a few moments before noticing Kagura is up on her feet. She bows deeply to Chris and Chris returns the favor before Kagura exits the ring quietly as Chris climbs up to the second turnbuckle and celebrates with the fans.

Connor: Don't go away everyone, we have Mikey Stormrage and Ty Burna squaring off with The Elite, coming up!

==================================
Backstage, we see Leon Kensworth standing by with elegANT who has just came back from his match earlier tonight. He shakes the hand of Leon before they start.

Kensworth: What a way to kick off your career with a win over one half of the World Tag Team champions. How does it feel to come off with the victory?

elegANT stands up straight and waves to the people in the camera, saying the following in a very high-pitched voice.

elegANT: It felt amazing to be out there and be able to start off my record with a win, against a champion no less. I am very grateful for the opportunity and I hope that the upcoming weeks are as fANT-abulous as tonight.

elegANT shakes the hand of Leon once more before walking off, leaving Leon behind slightly confused by the pitch of the voice and the words used by elegANT.

========================================

[youtube]79vMK6BZE88[/youtube]​

Introducing first, from Boise Idaho, weighing in at 280lbs, Daddy Mack!

Daddy Mack appears on the ramp. He looks at the speakers, as if he's not quite sure about the music, before heading to the ring and high fiving the audience and so forth as he walks to the ring.

Connor: Daddy Mack making his way to the ring, and the fans showing their support.

Cohen: How is he not dead yet?

[youtube]7qPRxY_K0TM[/youtube]​

And his opponent, from Pripyat, Ukraine, weighing in at 255lbs, Fallout!

Connor: Fallout, making his return after a short layoff, will certainly look to get back in the win column ASAP.

Cohen: He has what it takes. Fallout is a fine specimen, bred in a one of a kind environment.

Referee James Aubrey in charge of the festivities here tonight. He calls for the bell and the match is under way. Fallout looks to close the gap, but Daddy Mack connects with some right hands and locks in a standing armbar. Fallout tries to fight out, but Mack takes him to the buckle and starts to connect with some shoulder barges before the ref breaks it up.

Cohen: Cheater!

The Mack Daddy Irish whips Fallout to the far turnbuckle and looks to connect with a big splash, but Fallout gets a boot up. Mack is stunned and Fallout tries to take advantage by rushing in, but Mack recovers and back body drops his opponent. He taunts to the crowd to fire them up as he connects with an elbow drop. He makes the cover. 1!...2!...but an easy kickout for the man in the mask.

Cohen: Speaking of cheating, I was cheated out of a Lethal Lottery win.

Connor: Let it go Jack.

Daddy Mack slaps on an old fashioned chinlock, but the crowd starts to die down. He looks around trying to pump them up, but loses the hold. Fallout connects with a kick to the head from his back, before getting to his feet. As he tries to rush in, Mack scoops him onto his shoulders and begins to spin him around. The crowd counts off the spins in the airplane spin.

One! Two! Three!

Cohen: I thought Ukraine was a no fly zone!

Connor: Too soon Jack.

Seven! Eight! Nine!

Before he can get to number ten, Mack drops his foe, both of them dizzy. Fallout recovers first though and connects with a huge axe kick, putting Mack down. Fallout stumbles around for a few seconds before he can fully regain his wits, but once he does he rebounds off the ropes and connects with a huge legdrop. He rolls over and hooks a leg. 1!...2!...nope! Mack kicks out. Fallout brings him to his feet and hits the Mushroom Cloud, his modified Russian Legsweep! He hooks the leg again. 1!...2!...and again Fallout kicks out.

Connor: It looks like Fallout has gained control and Daddy Mack is in trouble.

Cohen: Speaking of trouble, I was cheated out...

Connor: Let it go Jack! You weren't cheated out of anything, you lost fair and square.

When the action returns to the ring, Fallout is dragging Mack back to his feet. Mack starts to fight back with right hands, throwing hard shots that back Fallout into the corner. He climbs the turnbuckle and begins to pound away.

One!

Two!

Three!

Four!

Five!

Six!

Seven!

Eight!

Nine!

Ten!

Mack hops down and with Fallout stumbling out of the corner lifts him into the air, looking for Big Mack. Fallout wriggles around though, and manages to roll up his foe. 1!...2!...3!

Here is your winner, Fallout!

Connor: So he hit some trouble, but Fallout proves victorious in his return to the ring.

Cohen: I told you.

Fallout has his hand raised as Daddy Mack looks on surprised as we cut to the back.

At the office of Ascension GM Chuck Myles, we see him sitting on the desk as Becky Serra and Vance Bateman stand in front of him with something covered up behind them.

Bateman: Well Mr. Myles, all we're waiting for is your approval. Once we get that, we make things official. And I suggest you hurry. We're on a tight schedule.

Serra: Just say "yes". Seriously, what's the big deal?

Myles: The big deal is this guy is nuts. He's the reason for all this and now you want to bring him in to clean it up?

Serra: Like a big boy would do, yes. That's far more than what that immature twerp, Tastic would do. He's the real mess in all this. There were 30 different possibilities and it ended up being him. I wouldn't complain if it were anyone else. Well, maybe Mikey Stormrage. But he's not the issue right now.

Myles:
Do what you want. I don't really care. I'm comfortable with Tastic as Champion. But if you're so against it, do whatever you want.

Bateman: Perfect. Then the contract signing will happen at the next round of shows. Matt Tastic will defend against The Beard at Kingdom Come.

Serra uncovers the object beside them to reveal the Kingdom Come 6 poster.

ipt63b.jpg

=============================

On the Titantron, the screen fades to show the Eurasian Championship standing on an office desk with a chair facing backwards. It turns to reveal WZCW Chairman, Mr. Kenneth Banks. He places his hand on the title before looking at the camera.

Mr. Banks: Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Mr. Kenneth Banks and I am the chairman of WrestleZone Championship Wrestling. At Lethal Lottery an issue unfolded that pushed me into stripping then champion, David Cougar of the title he just won. I am not too pleased with this. For a brief period, 2 titles were vacant. The two top titles. However, I believe I've come up with an entertaining solution that will give people as much an opportunity to win this as people had at Lethal Lottery at the World Championship. So I want you to stay tuned to Aftershock for the announcement regarding this situation.

Matt Tastic stands by the hallway leaning. He caresses the World Heavyweight Championship as Mikey walks toward him. Matt stands straight and wields his prize dangling by one hand.

Matt:Mikey. Dude, glad to see you.

Mikey:Hey, man. Glad to see you too. How you holding up after last night?

Matt: I'll live. That lice covered jerk just came out of nowhere and blindsided me. But I'm curious. What now? What are you gonna do? Ricky's gone.

Mikey:Oh. Yeah. Well you've got your own thing. I guess I'll be teaming with Ty again and see how that goes. Hopefully he doesn't smash my TV again.

Matt:About that. That whole “my own thing”. I'm not doing “my own thing”. OK?

Mikey:What? What's that supposed to mean?

Matt: When are you gonna get your rematch?

Mikey:What rematch?

Matt:I beat you for the Eurasian Championship, remember?

Mikey:Oh? I guess I can challenge for it again.

Matt:Bonehead, that's not what I meant!!

Matt grabs Mikey by the shoulders and straightens him out. He then shows him the World Championship belt.

Matt:Your rematch. Against me. Mikey, what happened at Lethal Lottery was a team effort. And you know just as well as I do, that you want to be on top too. That's why we got together. That's why we stayed together. And that's why we're still sticking together. I challenged Showtime and in a stroke of luck won Lethal Lottery to win the big one. My question to you is “how will you do it”? What stepping stones will you use to get to where I am? There's a main event spot open on the biggest show of the year. Can you take it? Mikey, before I won this I always said it wasn't a matter of “if” but “when”. I know you're the same case.

Mikey: I appreciate the sentiment, skinny. But how exactly do I get that main event shot? Heck, how's anyone supposed to get it right now? Matt, I'm glad you believe in me so much. Because there's times when I feel no one else does. Then again, you can relate to that feeling. I do want it. I want it badly. But I just don't feel comfortable with the idea of just going in and picking a fight. It's just not my thing. I'm about the fun. You're the violent one.

Matt:What? You don't feel like proving these nay-sayers wrong? Come on, man. It's great that's you're teaming with Ty Burna to fight those Elite pissants. But that's tag teams. You've been there and done that. You need more than that to show you can go in a World title match. I mean, you spent most of Lethal Lottery all over Ty and even threw him out. One on one, man.

Mikey:Woah, woah, woah. I am not gonna turn on my own partner Matt, just to prove a point.

Matt: Then just ask........ Ty.

Suddenly none other than Ty Burna steps into the scene. His devilish red eyes glowing as he stares deeply at the duo. He turns to the World title belt which Matt then pulls away as he offers the same serious look.

Matt:Can I help you?

Ty:I'm glad to know I will be teaming up with wise half of this tandem. Shame that means the World title is once again clutched by an unfitting champion.

Matt: What!!?

Ty:I respect the things you've done in your time, boy. But just because you can beat some wrestlers and have people repeating your silly catchphrases doesn't mean you're a real World Champion. That's still my title what you hold.

Matt looks at the title and then seemingly hands it over to Ty.

Matt:Gee, I'm sorry Mr. Burna. I didn't mean to take something that isn't mine. I promise I'll never do it again. Here.

Ty curiously reaches for the belt, but Matt pulls it away quickly leaving Ty in shock.

Matt:Yeah, no. I beat 29 men after seeing my grandfather be kidnapped and having my legs pulled behind my ass and hitting my head. It may not be anything new to you, but I'll be damned if it wasn't enough to show I can hang on the top. I hope you do to The Elite what you did to the Pale Riders, hell I'll help if you want. But mark my words, you do one screwy thing to Mikey and I'll be all over you. I'm no idiot, Ty. I remember your fling with Vengeance pretty clearly.I know how you are.

Matt walks away and pats Mikey on the shoulder in a sign of confidence as he leaves.

Connor:Wow. That was intense. Matt distrusts Mikey's new partner. But can they repeat their success against The Elite next?

[youtube]4Mb-E-rCKaY[/youtube]

Anderson: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from San Francisco, California by way of Indianapolis, Indianna, Mikey Stormrage!

Mikey comes out to the ring pumping his fist to the air and chanting "Live Mas!"

*Live Mas! Live Mas! Live Mas! Live Mas!*

Mieky enters the ring and waits for his partner.

Connor: I'm curious to know just what do Ty and Mikey have in store for each other. Would Ty really like to team with Mikey and go for the tag titles?

[youtube]fCebJodm0lY[/youtube]

The lights go out and the red Anarchy "A" appears on the center of the ring as the music plays.

Anderson: And his tag team partner, from Cleveland, Ohio, this is Ty Burna!!

Ty slowly steps out of the shadows. He callously enters the ring and stares trustingly at his tag team partner.

Cohen: Mikey has to trust Ty. Or otherwise, really. I mean, it's Ty Burna. He had the Pale Riders for lunch. Imagine what'll happen to Mikey if he steps out of line.

[youtube]nV4GM9tF2BA[/youtube]​

Anderson: And their opponents, accompanied by the Elite X Champion Constantine, the team of Steven Holmes and "Showtime" David Cougar, The Elite!!

Connor: I'm gonna assume these guys are gonna be looking to bounce back after Lethal Lottery.

Cohen: These men are the top of the food chain, period. No one can touch them.

The trio steps out to the stage looking on. Constantine embraces the two active wrestlers and they all walk down the aisle. They enter the ring and Jun Akiyama signals for the bell.

*Ding Ding Ding*

As soon as the bell rings all four men start to brawl as Constantine exits for his safety. Fists fly all over the place as Mikey shoots off at Holmes while Ty attacks his longtime nemesis, Showtime. Ty and Mikey get the upper hand and Clothesline their opponents out of the ring. Holmes and Showtime land on the floor at ringside while Constantine is far away. Ty and Mikey nod at each other as Ty stands by the ropes. Mikey runs the ropes and is propelled by Ty above the ropes and onto The Elite outside! But they get out of the way and Mikey crashes on the floor. They quickly attack Mikey as Ty slips out to bring the fight to The Elite. He tosses Showtime into the ring and follows him in. Showtime runs the ropes knocks Ty down with a Clothesline. He hits a Legdrop on Ty as Holmes gets on the apron. Show tags him and Holmes steps in to keep the offense going. He starts shooting elbows at Ty's face and then switch to knee shots to keep him down.

Connor: Mikey is reeling right now outside. Ty needs the help from his partner.

Cohen: These two clearly don't work as a team. Ty threw Mikey to the floor for no reason and now he's alone.

Holmes pulls Ty to his corner and tags in Showtime who takes over. He whips Ty to the corner and hits a Splash. He starts to Mudhole Stomp Ty before flipping him over. Showtime goes and tags Holmes before running toward Ty Burna Dropkicking him. Holmes follows right behind him and hits Ty with a Running Knee as he finally slips out of the Tree of Woe. Holmes pulls Ty away to the middle of the ring and covers him. Putting his elbow and pressing it against Ty's face. 1....... 2.......... 3- But Ty kicks out. Holmes quickly starts to counterattack and keeps nailing Ty with more elbow shots to the face. Holmes hooks Burna and hits a Belly to Belly before tagging Showtime. He gets on the top rope for an Elbow Drop, but Ty barely rolls out of the way letting Showtime to crash on the mat. Ty starts to reach out for his corner as Mikey finally makes his way to his corner to tag. Showtime staggers back up to grab Ty by the leg and pulls him away. But Ty pulls in and boots Show right in the head. Ty gets up and leaps to tags Stormrage.

Cohen:The longest reigning World Champion in history has to rely on the help of this overweight. That just does not seem right at all.

Connor: That overweight got the better of him at Letha Lottery and has won Tag Team and Eurasian Championships.

Stormrage comes in and cleans house. He knocks down Holmes with a Clothesline. Showtime comes in to try and slow Mikey down but meets a Clothesline himself. Holmes gets whipped across the ropes and Mikey hits the Sidewalk Slam on him. He immediately whips Showtime too, but Show bails. Holmes staggers back up and as he does, Mikey runs at him and hits a Crossbody and pins. 1......... 2........ 3- But Holmes kicks out. As that happens, several officials are seen in the background. Mikey measures and raises Holmes before slamming him down with a Fallaway Slam. Mikey feels it. He paces the ring taking in the crowd support. As that happens, Showtime is seen arguing with officials outside. Constantine among them. Show pushes them away and grabs a chair from under the ring and slides back in.

Connor: Is.... Is Showtime hurt? What's going on? Why were the refs and Constantine checking on him?

Cohen: This doesn't look good. But he's got the great equalizer with him!

Show enters the ring limping and clutching himself and as he does so, but still wielding the chair. Ty Burna enters the ring and stands by Mikey who doesn't notice Showtime coming in. He races to Showtime and grabs the chair away! He throws it out of the ring as Mikey turns around surprised. Showtime backs up as Ty lines up for Consecrated Banishment, but turns and hits it on Mikey! The crowd is stunned as Showtime looks to Ty as Ty motions towards Mikey.

Ty: Pin him! Redeem yourselves!

Connor: What is this?

Cohen: It's what Ty Burna does best. Control and destroy.

Showtime pins Mikey 1........ 2....... 3!! It's academic.

Anderson: Here are your winners, The Elite!!

Constantine enters the ring. He and Holmes confront Ty Burna over whats going on as Showtime is slow to get up. The referee comes over but he shoves off the officials again and turns to his stable to see all three men standing together. Tension fills the air as Ty Burna, Steven Holmes and Constantine look back at him unison. Ty holds his hand out and helps Showtime to his feet and the four men stand tall over Mikey as the crowd rains down boos all around them.

Cohen: I think we've just witnessed the birth of a new Elite.

Ty motions for Constantine and Holmes to lift up Mikey, and Ty hits one more Consecrated Banishment, sending Mikey to the outside. Ty shakes hands with Holmes and Constantine while Showtime still grimaces in pain behind them. Ty looks back in the corner of his eyes, and an evil smirk forms on his face. He turns and blasts Showtime with Consecrated Banishment as well! He lifts him up and sends him towards Constantine who connects with The Axis of Evil. Ty begins laughing as Holmes lifts Showtime up now, and connects with the Imperial Impaler! The crowd is in shock as Ty kicks Showtime out of the ring as Holmes and Constantine stand next to Ty. The three men lift their arms up high into the air, as Matt Tastic runs down the aisle with a chair in hand. Constantine and Holmes back up slightly, but Ty simply watches on as Tastic checks on Mikey as well as EMT's rushing to Showtime's side.

Connor: This is absolute chaos! Ty has joined Elite, and Showtime has been destroyed by his own stable mates!

Connor: It looks like Showtime couldn't cut the mustard anymore Cat! This is what Ty thrives in!

The show ends with The New Elite standing tall as Matt Tastic and officials are busy helping Mikey and Showtime.

Credits:

Ty - KO vs Kagura
FalK - Opening, Segments, Ramparte vs ElegAnt
Yaz - Mack vs Fallot
KJ - Main Event, Segments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads