Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again
pN0v5qN.gif

* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome at this time the very first dual Champion in the history of WZCW, he is current Elite Overweight Champion and the NEW Mayhem Champion, this is Mikey Stormrage!!

Mikey Stormrage appears on the stage as all the lights dim but one, illuminating him as he stands looking away from the ring. He raises up one Championship. He then raises up the second one before he turns around and holds both of them on each of his shoulders.

Connor: Hello fans and welcome to Ascension 133 and what a huge night we have set for you, all starting with the arrival of our first ever dual WZCW Champion, Mikey Stormrage.

Cohen: I can't believe out of everyone in the history of this entire company, he's the first to hold two titles at once.

Mikey has some trouble getting into the ring, not figuring out how to do it while holding a title in each shoulder. Selena Anderson comes in and opens the ropes for him and he gets in, but trips, distracted looking at her.

Mikey: Well....... Thanks Selena. Sorry about that. Hey! Welcome to Ascension, everyone! My favorite of the WZCW shows because its the show where things rise. Ha! But seriously, guys. I won another title! Making me the first ever dual Champion in WZCW. Which I think was already mencioned. But don't doubt for one second I'm just gonna be carrying these two beautiful pieces of hardware. I am more than prepared to defend both of these titles equaly. And of course with Gold Rush coming up, that might just mean two title defenses.

Baby Doll Alice Adams appears on stage with a microphone at hand.

Adams: Well hello dear. I'm pretty happy you feel so confidant now that you have those two pretty little titles there. But you probably shouldn't get too ahead of yourself about having two defenses in one night.

Mikey: I'm not defending them both in the same match, Baby Cake. I already asked if that can be done.

Adams: Baby Doll, you dense twit. My point is that tonight you have a defense of that little Mayhem title you got there.

Mikey: Crap. I wasn't ready for two matches tonight. But fine. Who am I defending against my dear Batman villain.

Adams: Me. You're facing me, you idiot! I made our match a Mayhem match with the Mayhem Championship on the line. Tonight! In that very ring!

Mikey: Oh. Well. Glad you cleared that up. Thanks for telling me. See you tonight!

Adams starts stomping on the ground in anger before she hoffs off in frustration. In the ring Mikey stands tall with his two titles, posing on top of one of the corners.

Connor: No rest for the wicked tonight as Mikey Stormrage has his first title defense of this dual Championship reign. Can he make it to Gold Rush and a night of glory?

Cohen: Hopefully not. That's not even me wishing he'd lose because I hate him. It's because the idea of wrestling twice would probably be pretty harsh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anderson: Introducing from Yonkers, NY weighing 275 pounds...The Italian Stallion, Tony Mancini!

The crowd boo like crazy, they don't like him at all but in fairness he's walking out with no entrance theme. Turns out when you change your theme a lot the sound guy gets confused. There's no Gino or whoever else NPC he's with this week. He enters the ring.

Mancini: I have something very important to say.

The crowd boo.

Mancini: Oh for fuck sake.

Maury Povich comes out. He has something important to say.

Maury: I also have something important to say. In the case of Tony Mancini and baby whatever the hell it's called. You are NOT the father!

The crowd goes absolutely nuts at this as Manicni drops to his knees and cries.

Mancini: This can't be true!

Maury: I'm Goddamn Maury Povich and I am right. That's not all! Speaking of not the father...

Mancini: How could this get any worse?

The camera shoots across the crowd. People bow as if they're not worthy. It's the man. The myth. The owner of WZCW. Kenneth Banks!

Banks walks down the ramp and straight to Mancini and gives him a hug. Mancini looks confused.

Banks: Oh my sweet little boy! I think it's time you knew that you were adopted. You're not a Mancini by birth. In fact you're a Banks. I put you up for adoption. Your real name is Henry. Why else do you think you still got title shots despite never winning? I had influence on you.

Mancini: How could this get any worse?

Banks: Oh I've also sold WZCW. The new owner is...Vance Bateman!

Bateman walks out. The crowd go nuts!

Bateman: Due to your crimes there's a warrant for your arrest. The police watch WZCW too! As such yooooooooooooooooooooou're fired!

An array of police officers rush down led by PC Stevie Broon. Mancini is in tears as the crowd chant in unison.

Introducing first from Easterhoose, Scotland. Weighing 221 pounds... PC Stevie Broon!
We return from break with PC Stevie Broon already in the ring with his music playing as he paces the ring before we cut to the commentators.

Connor: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to Ascension, PC Stevie Broon set for action in what was supposed to be a Triple Threat but........ Jack, what just happened?!

Cohen: I'll tell you what happened, Cat. Corruption! Nepotism! Scandal in WZCW! Our president, who is no longer president, Kenneth Banks, had an illegitamite son in WZCW the whole time!! We should've seen this from the start, Cat. The greasy hair. The nose! Their shared love of Faygo! I've seen both of them struggle to properly work magnet clips, Cat! The signs were all there!

Connor: Right. More to the point, Vance Bateman is the new president of WZCW!

Cohen: Do you realize that Tony Mancini left Mr. Banks grandson with a random priest in New York!?!

Connor: The cycle lives on I guess.

The camera pans past four nervous looking young men in white Kung Fu uniforms. There is no music as they stand two per side, all four are holding square wooden boards. Zhanshi walks to the top of the stage, he gives them all a warning glace as if to say -get ready- The young men tense and hold the boards out, Zhanshi spins with an elbow and screams, snapping one of the boards, he hops on one foot to deliver a crescent kick to snap the board opposite him. He screams again with a straight palm thrust, snapping another board. He grabs the last board off the man and pushes him away. He walks a few steps down the ramp, holding the wooden board with an almost smirk on his face. He holds the board out in front of himself and pauses for a moment, then snaps the board with a lightning fast punch. He stands still following the snap of the board before throwing a high kick that causes the aisle to light up.

His opponent, from Hong Kong, China, weighing 245 pounds, Zhanshi!

Connor: We have a new face in WZCW. The karate master, Zhanshi. Master of Wushu.

Cohen: Gesundheit, Cat. But seriously. Think about the implications. By Tony Mancini being responsable of all those typical mafia-type crimes and Mr. Banks knowing, that means WZCW- I should stop. Wait, what is this?

Zhanshi and Broon stand in the ring and await referee Keith Morse's call to start the match.

*Ding Ding Ding*
Broon seems ready, he awaits Zhanshi's first move who instead stands perfectly still. He puts his hand behind his back and pulls out...... Nunchaku. He starts flicking them around but referee Keith Morse intervenes. He asks for the Nunchaku and instructs Zhanshi about the rules. Zhanshi hands the Nunchaku and Stevie Broon has had enough. He approaches Zhanshi but as he does, Zhanshi surprises him with a Snake-Style eye poke. The referee doesn't see it as he's discarding the Nunchaku. Zhanshi grabs Broon in a Cobra Clutch and starts to give out loud martial arts styled kiaks into the ear of Broon who seems very startled by the yelling. He tries to shake him off, eventually managing to Hip Toss him overhead to free himself. As he does, he throws a quick elbow, seeing the Karate master approaching and stopping him in his tracks. He picks Zhanshi up by the side and hits a Backbreaker. He stretches his foe across his knee who fails to react. So Broon picks him up and drops him on his knee once again for a second Backbreaker. Seeing no response, Broon wastes no time hitting a third one and dropping Zhanshi on the canvas. He dashes across the ropes and sees the man is back up so Broon hits him with a sound Lariat across the throat, knocking him down.

Cohen: What is this? He took three knees to his back and he makes less weird faces when he gets hit than when he stands still.

Connor: As a martial arts master, Zhanshi is trained to withstand pain, Jack.

Cohen: How fair is that?

Connor: More fair than asking for Eurasian title matches without having any notable victories at the time.

Broon picks Zhanshi up and whips him across the ring. He attempts another Lariat, but Zhanshi ducks and keeps going. He goes around with Broon again swinging and missing the Lariat. The third time through however Broon changes tactic. He tosses Zhanshi up for what seems like a Flapjack. But in mid-air, Zhanshi throws a Leaping Front Kick, knocking Broon back. As Zhanshi lands feet first on the canvas, he follows that up with two lunging Tiger Claw Palm Strikes and a Fakeout Flying Knee, sending Broon back and down to the canvas. Broon clutches his shoulder after the fall, trying to keep his ground against his unorthodox foe. He gets back up as Zhanshi strikes a combat ready karate pose. Broon charges in and takes a swing which Zhanshi seems to flawlessly duck and counteract with a knife edge chop to the throat. He throws Broon with a GrecoRoman Arm Throw and with the copper down, Zhanshi kicks him as he sits with a Front Kick. Zhanshi goes for the cover, sensing the proper time to do so. 1............ 2.........-But Broon gets the shoulder up. He pushes Zhanshi away, ready to fight some more. As such, Zhanshi obliges. He goes for a Side Kick this time, but Broon catches it. He looks at the surprised Zhanshi and spins him around before hitting a Floating DDT to Zhanshi, finally slowing him down. Seeing him on his knees, Broon looks for some momentum and follows up with a Swinging Neckbreaker, adding more damage to the head of Zhanshi.

Connor: I hope Zhanshi has a hard head because PC Broon is putting it to the test.

Cohen: You know, Broon was probably investigating this Mancini deal for a good while. He asked me how was it that he even managed to get employed in the first place. I told him. That Mancini was nothing but a lousy mobster begging for attention.

Connor: Cohen, the match!

Broon takes his chance. He attempts the Clean Up, but Zhanshi escapes from behind and surprises Broon with a Scoop Powerslam. He stands above Broon and belows out a big kiai, hooking a Bow And Arrow Choke. Broon tries to fight out of it, stretching out for the ropes but he can't seem to reach them. Referee Keith Morse checks closely to see if there's a tap-out, but no. Broon does what he can to power out of it. He gets off and surprises Zhanshi with a Glesga Kiss. Both men stagger from the impactful headbutt and it seems like neither one falls. So Broon applies another thunderous Glesga Kiss. This time Zhanshi kiais loudly, stretching his arms out. Broon just seems annoyed. So he hits a third Glesga Kiss as both men collapse at once. Keith checks up on both of them and is about to start his count but both of them move at once. Seated, they spot each other, staring intently. Their burning fury flying from their eyes. They both get up and Broon grabs Zhanshi, throwing him overhead with a Fallaway Slam, but Zhanshi lands on his feet. He strikes his Tiger Form stance as Broon approaches and strikes with his Sciatica Nerve Pinch, stunning the Scot in his tracks. He dashes across the ropes and goes for a big Running Karate Kick, but Broon avoids disaster and rolls through. He picks up Zhanshi for the Check Oot, but before he can spin him around, Zhanshi once again applies his Sciatica Nerve Pinch. He dashes across the ring, hitting his Running Karate Kick to knock Broon down and goes for the cover. 1........ 2............ 3!!

Here is your winner, Zhanshi!!

Broon clutches his chest as he rolls out of the ring. Assistants come in to give Zhanshi a towel and ice pack. But instead Zhanshi kicks those out of their hands. They run away in terror. Referee Keith Morse is about to raise his hand in victory, but Zhanshi turns to him, giving him quite the stare:

29z6dxh.jpg

Connor: Zhanshi makes a big impact on his debut, quite literally staring victory in the face.

Cohen: I gotta say, that was pretty impressive, tanking those headbutts.

We return from commercial to see CCTV footage of Matt Tastic arriving earlier in the day. Someone opens a car door close to him and almost hits him. He kicks the door closed, causing it to smash the hand of his opponent for the evening Annie Halloway.

Anderson: This next match is scheduled for a single fall!

When the music intensifies, Matt Tastic appears on the stage, and looks into the crowd. He slowly walks down the aisle, and enters the ring. He runs and bounces off the ropes, not even bothering the climb the turnbuckles like he normally does. The reception he gets is not kind, for the most part. He sneers at the people, and shakes his head.

Anderson: Introducing first, from Southwestern Puerto Rico, weighing in at 235 pounds, he is Matt Tastic!

Connor: I don’t know what was up with Tastic earlier. Frustration maybe? His actions were completely uncalled for.

Cohen: He’s gone off the deep end, Cat. This won’t be a fair match, I’m calling that now.

Static on the titantron as a voice declares that things have fallen apart, the lights come back on and Annie can be shown from the ramp. She’s battered and bruised from Matt’s vicious assault from earlier. She looks pissed, and rightfully so. With a cold glare in her eyes, she rushes down the ramp and slides in the ring. Matt is perched on the turnbuckle, looking like her can give zero fucks. Annie spits in his direction, before climbing the turnbuckle and posing for the crowd.

Anderson: And his opponent, from Manchester, England, weighing in at 127 pounds, she is Annie Halloway!

Connor: After losing against Stetson Hayes in the first round of the Eurasian Gold Rush tournament, Annie could use a strong win here to bounce back.

Cohen: Even if she does lose, maybe she can use her ATV network to actually do something besides plotting her opponents demise.

Connor: Come on Jack, don’t be a dick.

Matt steps off his perch on the turnbuckle, as Annie meets him in the middle of the ring. She has a scowl on her face, as he looks completely hollow.

*Ding Ding Ding!*

Both competitors circle each other, neither being quick to engage. Matt steps forward with a mock takedown, but Annie backs away as soon as he dives forward to grab her. They circle each other again, and she attempts a takedown of her own. She shoots in and successfully takes the bigger man down, but it’s unsuccessful, and he escapes. Matt turns and sweeps her legs out from underneath her, knocking her down to the mat. She rolls onto her stomach, but Tastic is on top of her in an instant, with an armlock applied. Annie gets to her feet, and counters by rolling forward and reversing the hold. She twists Tastic’s arm again and applies a wristlock. He rolls forward, breaks the hold, then kips up, before countering with a hammerlock. Annie reaches down, and trips his leg out from underneath him, causing him to fall to the mat. He rolls over, right as she wraps her hands around his head. Matt gets to a knee, as Halloway keeps the pressure applied on the headlock. She jerks his head back and forth, but loses her leverage, as he finds his vertical base. He wraps his arms around her waist, and lifts her up, intending to drive her down to the mat back first. Suddenly, Annie counters, with her headlock hold still applied. She slips out of Matt’s grasp, lands on her feet, then flips him over onto the canvas with a headlock takeover. Tastic breaks her grip long enough to roll himself over onto his stomach. Annie tries to keep the hold applied, but the larger man overpowers her. He lifts her up off the mat, and slams her down with a back suplex.

Connor: It looks like Tastic finally got the better of that exchange. It appears as if he’s calmed down a bit since earlier.

Cohen: Halloway needs to get nasty if she wants to get him angry enough to force him to make a mistake. It seems like his head’s back on his shoulders, but this flip-flopping behavior of his is garbage.

Matt grabs her arm, and twists it, applying a wristlock of his own. He drives his elbow into her shoulder, causing her to winch in pain. He grabs her arm, and yanks on it as she tries to get to a vertical base. The force of the blow drives her straight back down to the canvas, as he nearly rips her arm out of socket. He continues to maintain control of her arm, until she rolls forward, and reverses the hold. Instead of being impressed with her chain wrestling skills, Matt simply scoffs, and rolls forward. He monkey flips her off of him, the sudden force of the quick maneuver causing her to lose her grip on his wrist. She quickly rights herself, only to be met with a knee strike to the gut. He applies a front facelock, and proceeds to lift her up into the air, driving her down with a vertical suplex. He rolls backwards, and mounts her. He throws several vicious forearm shots, each one of them feeling like little hammer blows to the smaller British woman. The crowd, which had been giving her a mixed reaction, slowly begins to get behind Annie. He grabs her by the hair in annoyance, and starts to lift her to her feet, but she reaches forward and jams her thumb into his eye. Tastic yelps in surprise, as Annie shifts the momentum back into her favor with a sitout jawbreaker. He shakes the effects of the maneuver off, and lunges forward, only to be met with a drop toe hold. He falls to the mat, as Annie applies an Indian Deathlock. She tears at his legs every time she falls backwards, as Tastic fails around, trying to break free. Annie tries to apply as much pressure as she can, but Tastic rolls himself over, his momentum carrying them both across the ring. He rolls over to the ropes and grabs them, forcing her to break the hold.

Connor: Veteran move by Tastic there to break that Indian Deathlock.

Cohen: Annie needs to keep that pace up. Fight fire with fire, girl. Don’t let Tastic get the better of you.

Annie drags Tastic to his feet, and applies a hammerlock of her own. She pushes him forward, and drives him into the turnbuckle. She exits the ring, stands on the apron, and climbs to the top turnbuckle. She wraps her legs around his arm and head, and falls backwards into a cross armbreaker. The ref gives her until the count of five, and threatens to disqualify her if she doesn’t release the hold, but she does, flipping down to the mat outside in the process. She rolls back into the ring, and delivers a forearm smash to Matt’s chest, followed by a back-elbow strike. She back away from the corner, and measures her man, before charging forward and blasting him with a running European uppercut. Tastic looks dazed, as Annie pulls him out of the corner and hit him with the ‘1984.’ The straight-jacket neckbreaker rocks the former world champion, as he’s dropped down to the mat on the back of his head. She covers him: 1…2… but Matt kicks out.

Connor: Annie’s going on an all-out assault on Matt Tastic here tonight. She’s extremely focused on getting that win.

Cohen: Good, that’s what she needs to do, is use quick attacks to slowly wear him down, and stay away from his right leg of his.

Annie tries to lift Matt to his feet, but he counters and cracks her in the side of the head with a standing enzuigiri. Over at the commentators table, Jack Cohen can be seen throwing his hands up in disbelief. Matt hits the ‘Goblin Slayer,’ the falling facebuster driving her head into the mat. This time it’s Tastic making a cover: 1…2… but Annie kicks out. Matt proceeds to whip the smaller woman into the turnbuckle so hard that the force sends her crashing to the mat. Halloway holds her back in pain, as Matt crouches down and eyes his less experienced opponent from across the ring. Annie reaches up and uses the ropes to drag herself back into a standing position. Tastic sees her, and charges forward, leaping into the air, sticking his legs out to strike her against the corner. She moves at the last second, and Matt smacks the turnbuckle pads with a heavy thud. From the commentators table, Cat Connor cringes. The fuck was he thinking? Annie drags the hall of famer to his feet, and drives him headfirst into the canvas with a snapmare driver! The ‘Root of All Evil’ hits home, as she pins Tastic: 1…2… but it’s not enough to keep him down. Annie slaps her hands against the mat in frustration. She thought for sure she had the mat won. Tastic slowly begins to get to his feet, as the smaller woman stalks him like a hungry lioness looking for prey. She grabs his arm and applies an Octopus hold. The ‘British Rose’ is locked in, but Tastic refuses to go down. He begins to walk towards the ropes, with Annie on his back, her legs wrapped around his head, squeezing the life out of him. With a yell of determination, he reaches the ropes, and the referee forces her to break the hold.

Connor: Annie’s throwing everything that she has at Matt and still can’t put him away.

Cohen: Meanwhile Tastic’s been making mistake after mistake. Is his head even in this match?

Suddenly, Tastic grabs Annie and lifts her up by the legs, and hangs her up over the top rope. She bounces off, and hits the mat hard. He pulls her to her feet, and whips her so hard into the corner that she sails in between the top and middle turnbuckles, her shoulder hitting the steel ring post with a sick thud. Matt walks over and collapses against the top rope, letting out a long breath in frustration, as Annie’s body falls to the outside, hitting the floor and crumbling in a heap. The former world champion follows her to the outside. He lifts the smaller woman to her feet, and whips her into the barricade! Matt Tastic has lost it. The crowd begins to boo, as he throws the smaller woman back into the ring. He slides back inside, and lifts her to her feet, and signals for the end. Instead of setting her for the Seismic Toss, he lifts her up onto his shoulder, before dropping her down viciously on her neck and shoulder blades. His rarely used, but still very deadly, ‘Headache Driver’ connects, and Tastic pins her: 1…2…3!

Anderson: Here is your winner by pin fall, Matt Tastic!

Connor: What on earth happened to Matt at the end there? It’s like he snapped and went crazy.

Cohen: Maybe he just got frustrated Cat, he was making rookie mistakes the whole match. Annie nearly had him beat a number of times. Maybe he was just toying with her; I don’t know.

The referee raises Matt’s hand in victory, as the crowd continues to shower him with hate. He jerks his hand away from the official, and exits the ring, as another one enters to check on Annie.

Last edited:
We come back from commercial where Leon Kensworth is standing by. He is supposed to interview Annie Halloway, but Tastic shoves Leon aside and throws Annie through the interview set. He snatches the mic from Leon.

Tastic: Do you know how long I've been in WZCW? Longer than almost anyone back here. I've done it all. There isn't a title or accomplishment I haven't won. Yet management feels the need to make me go out and keep fighting these rookies and newcomers. How the hell am I supposed to build any momentum if I keep beating a bunch of nobodies? I've given everything to this company. For years this company says jump and I say 'how high?' I'm sick of being the company man that gets nothing. Hell, you were all set to interview the loser of the match Leon! I wasn't scheduled for an interview, I literally had to steal this one. Well no more. Matt Tastic is done being a punching bag.

Tastic throws the mic back at Leon before he goes back and throws Halloway back through the interview set a second time.

Last edited:
Vega is seen standing in a hallway backstage as he looks at the camera that's following him.

Vega: Tonight is the night I've been waiting for, the night I finally get my chance to rise to the top of the mountain.

Vega nods.

Vega: I know beating Xander isn't going to be easy, but this is my time, my opportunity, and I'm not letting anything, or anyone stop me from winning this Gold Rush Tournament and eventually becoming the World Champion for the first time ever.

We now cut to a video in a different part of the arena of Xander, who is also talking to a camera.

Xander: Vega is an idiot if he really thinks he can beat me. I will defeat him because unlike him, I don't pander to these idiots in the crowd, not anymore.

Xander shakes his head in disgust.

Xander: In fact my win later tonight is going to be in spite of all of these fans, pandering to them never got me anywhere and now they can go to hell. I'm beating you Vega, you're just the latest one of these fans little heroes that is getting destroyed on my path to the top.

Anderson: The following contest is Round 2 of the Gold Rush tournament! Introducing first.....

Anderson: ....from Phoenix, Arizona, weighing 210 pounds, this is Xander!

As the drum beat kicks in, Xander slowly walks out onto the stage. All lights are down except one spotlight that follows him down the ramp. He walks down, smiling at the audience who mercilessly boo him. He reaches the foot of the ramp, before raising both hands, giving the audience both middle fingers. He then slides into the ring, mounting the turnbuckle and staring out, smirking and holding his arms up, pointing to the sky.

Cat: Come on, is there any need for him to give the double bird to these fans here?

Jack: It’s called Freedom of Expression Cat! If he wants to flip off the crowd then that’s his right to do so!

Cat: Anyway, this new attitude Xander, formerly known as Triple X has really flipped the script with his career and is not the good guy we once knew. One could even argue it has been the best career choice he’s made in a long time considering his success after the flip.

Jack: I honestly believe THIS is the real Xander, the one who’s been struggling to burst through Triple X’s stomach and reveal himself to the world, he’s always been there Cat, we were just too blind to see it!

Anderson: And his opponent....

Anderson: ....from New York City, weighing in at 185 pounds, Vega!

The lights fade into darkness. The soft sounds of "Intro" by The Xx begin to play as smoke slowly begins filling the entrance ramp. The lights flicker on for brief moments as bass drums pound like a beating heart. That is when we can begin to see the shadowy silhouette of Vega playfully moving his body to the music. Just as the drumline kicks in, two spotlights shine down on Vega from opposite sides of the arena. He stands there in the center of a foggy glowing "V" formed by the lights, basking in them, seemingly lost in the moment.

Eventually, he slowly saunters his way down the aisle, almost staggering down as he contorts his body in different ways to take in as much of the crowd and moment as possible. Vega walks around the ring and approaches the crowd on the camera side. He gracefully hops onto the guard wall and stands there on top of it near the fans with his arms out wide, soaking in the crowd noise as if he feeds off of it.

After a few moments of standing in glory, he hops off the guard wall and walks up the steel steps at the corner of the ring. Vega walks across the apron and spins around so he's facing the crowd again with his arms draped over the top rope behind him. He smiles confidently before lunging back, flipping backwards over the ropes and into the ring. Once inside, he stands in the center he holds out his hand in the shape of a gun and takes aim.

Cat: Vega is another man who has been on a roll as of late. We saw last week as these two men had a confrontation backstage during an interview.

Jack: Nevermind that, why doesn’t he take off that shirt before he wrestles? Don’t you think he’d be more comfortable wrestling without having to worry about his dress shirt getting ruined?

Cat: I do believe he is more comfortable wrestling in that dress shirt Jack, it gives him a split second advantage when he goes to strike his opponent, with a looser shirt, he can fool his opponent into a false sense of security, thinking he’s going to play it cool and calm, but then striking with vicious abandon.

Jack: What the hell Cat? You just made that balogna up didn’t you?

Cat: Ha ha ha! Sorry! But if he’s comfortable with it, who are we to argue?

Referee Morse carefully inspects both wrestlers, taking a little more time with Xander, making sure he isn’t hiding any illegal objects. Xander curses at the unfair treatment. Morse is satisfied and calls for the bell....

DING DING DING!

Vega and Xander walk to the center of the ring. They get right in each others face and start jawing. Vega has the last word but Xander pushes his face away causing him to take a step back. Vega charges in and forces a collar and elbow tie up, he pushes with more force causing them to step towards the corner, but Xander leans back and kicks his feet into Vega’s stomach for a hard monkey flip! Vega does an extremely fast front flip and lands on his feet, he runs off of the ropes then ducks a kick, Xander bounces off of the near ropes as Vega runs off of the ropes across the ring, both men are running now, Xander dropkicks Vega in the chest and he falls back but kips up immediately, he throws a hard leg kick that slaps on Xander’s thigh causing the crowd to react with gasps. Xander rubs his thigh and walks around the ring, glaring at Vega and then complaining to the ref. Vega says something to make Xander irate and they start engaging in hard strikes! Xander throws chops and punches that Vega deflects with his forearms, he fires back with another leg kick then a kick to his ribs, palm strikes and forearms until Xander backs into a nearby corner. Vega approaches but gets a kick to the stomach and a vicious right cross to the face! Xander fights his way out of the corner with a big forearm strike then more punches, Vega quickly grabs Xander in a Muay Thai clutch and starts bringing his knees up one after the other over and over again into Xander’s gut, his face, more to his gut then his face a few more times until he falls to the canvas and rolls out of the ring as the fans applaud Vega’s striking ability.

Cat: Listen to this crowd react from that barrage of knees from Vega!

Jack: This is a pretty strike heavy opening Cat, I love it!

Vega runs off of the ropes, he sprints across the ring then leaps over the top ropes, he spins in the air and lands an elbow on Xander outside the ring! Both fall to the padded mats. Xander looks knocked out as the fans cheer more. Morse barely gets to 5 before Vega rolls in and out of the ring to break the count. He watches Xander slowly get to his feet, Vega runs and jumps on the barricade, he springs back towards Xander but gets nailed with a jumping enziguri ! Vega falls hard sideways, twisting his arm awkwardly. Xander jumps to his feet, right in front of the camera and gives Vega the middle finger on the mats.

Xander: Fuck you!

Cat: Oh come on! Can we get censors ready a little faster when this guy is out here?!

Jack: It sounded like (Forget You ) to me. I don’t see the problem Cat.

Xander drags Vega to his feet, he then irish whips him right into the ring post, before he can slide face first down the steel, Xander grabs his hair and slams his face into the post a second time! Then a third! He hauls Vega to his feet again and rolls him in the ring as Morse calls out 8. Xander climbs to the top ropes from the ring apron, he waits for Vega to slowly get to his feet before jumping and hitting him with a flying dropkick to the chest! Xander rolls him over and hooks the leg....1....2..... Vega kicks out. Xander drops an elbow on his chest then switches to a full mount, he starts bringing down punches over and over again with Vega’s arms pinned under his knees! Morse has to intervene and haul Xander off of Vega, but the damage has already been done, Vega has a nasty gash right across his forehead and blood is dripping on the canvas! Morse crouches down next to Vega and inspects the cut closely, he calls for a medic to inspect the cut, Xander leans on the corner turnbuckle, cursing the referee and medic. The crowds react when they get a clear shot of the cut from one eyebrow split over to the other eyebrow.

Cat: That is not a good cut Jack, he’s bleeding pretty good. They should stop this match right now.

Jack: I have to admit, that’s a hard one to look at.

Vega pushes the ref and medic out of the way and tears his blood spotted dress shirt off, the crowds pop hard as he screams for Xander to come at him! Both men start exchanging rights and lefts, blood dots are marking the canvas now as Xander aims right for the cut. Vega throws a super quick superman punch that rocks Xander, he staggers back to the corner, Vega runs and hits a round house kick to his head then a quick springboard knee to his head as well, Xander drops to the canvas. He wipes the blood out of his eyes then drops down for the cover....1....2....Xander kicks out. Vega stands, hooks his leg around Xander’s arm, does a front roll into a small package...1....2......Xander just kicks out! Xander pulls on the ropes and gets to his feet, Vega jumps and lands on his shoulders into a victory roll 1...2.....Xander reverses it.....1...2.....Vega kicks out! Xander smashes Vega right in the cut with a forearm! He then lifts him for a body slam, but Vega turns it into a small package 1.....2.....Xander kicks out! Xander tries to jump out of the ring through the second ropes but Vega swings through the ropes holding the top ropes with a kick to the head, Xander staggers back, Vega springboards over the top ropes but Xander catches him with a hurricurana into a quick leg hook 1....2......Vega kicks out! Vega kips up but is caught with a punch to the face, he staggers back to the ropes, Xander runs and clotheslines him with full force, launching himself over the top ropes as well, he grabs the ropes before falling, causing Vega to fall the rest of the way. Xander skins the cat back into the ring. He waits until his blood covered opponent gets to his feet, he runs off of the ropes then sprints hard, he slides under the ropes at the last moment then throws a slap at Vega, but it’s blocked! Vega slaps Xander instead then gives him the finger, the crowds react with joy.

Cat: Finally, he gave him what he deserved there. But that blood isn’t slowing down, his face and chest are soaked in it. They have to call this soon, they can’t allow him to fight in this condition!

A medic quickly wipes the blood off of Vega, then presses some swabs on his cut, Vega shrugs him off then throws Xander in the ring. He climbs in and runs off of the ropes, flying triangle attempt but Xander turns it into a powerbomb! He drops for the cover....1.....2....Vega kicks out. Xander smirks as he kicks Vega in the head, then slaps him in the back of the head multiple times, swearing at him. Xander pulls him to his feet, he hits him with a release tiger suplex. He picks up Vega again, a sit out gordbuster then a pin attempt....1.....2....Vega gets his shoulder up. Blood is all over his face again and Xander has it all over his body as well. He tries to brush it off, showing disgust. Then complains to Morse that Vega is getting blood all over the place. Xander irish whips Vega into the corner, he runs and gives him a big slash, then a snap mare and a kick to the back of the head. Xander turns and climbs the turnbuckle, he raises both middle fingers to the crowds and stands there with his fingers displayed, smirking as much as he can to a chorus of boos. Xander takes another step up and he’s standing right on the top ropes facing away from Vega on the canvas. He does a backflip moonsault for an X Press attempt but Vega just rolls out of the way! Xander lands on his face. Vega waits until Xander gets to his feet, he starts lighting him up with jabs and hard lefts and rights. Xander stops the momentum with a kick to the stomach then a hard headbutt! Both men wobble in front of each other, Vega with even more blood pouring out of his cut. Xander punches him in the face, Vega falls but rolls sideways and jumps back to his feet. Xander runs with a clothesline but Vega leans back matrix style and dodges it! Xander gives chase again but Vega jumps and runs along the entire length of the top ropes, then jumps and does a front flip to avoid another attack, he spins and gives Xander a foot sweep then a backflip knee to Xander’s head! He grabs the leg....1.....2......3! NO! Morse sees Xander’s foot on the ropes!

Cat: I thought that was it!! So close, he just got his foot on the rope at the last second!

Jack: Everyone reacted like he just won the match! Xander was smart enough to know where he was in the ring!

Vega picks up Xander, he locks in another Muay Thai clinch but Xander drops to his rear and pulls Vega’s tights, he goes sprawling through the second ropes but spins around and hops to his feet on the apron, using amazing agility! Xander runs to try and spear him out of the ring but Vega jumps and stomps on his back, sending him careening to the padded mats on the outside of the ring. Vega takes a moment to wipe the blood from his eyes, he watches Xander slowly make it to his feet, he jumps in the ring then runs off of the far ropes, he sprints back the other way and jumps, he stands on the top ropes, jumps up and spins around, then hops on the ropes again for a diving moonsault attack! He lands right on Xander, taking him out! Vega jumps up and yells something in Spanish, honouring the Lucha Libre way. He runs around the ring, gaining speed with every turn, until he comes back to Xander, he jumps and gives Xander a hurricurana sending Xander face first into the ringpost then causing him to twist into a backflip from the effect! The crowds gasped and cheered for the move. A blood covered Vega grabs Xander and rolls him in the ring. He rolls in after him. Vega hits Xander with a spinning elbow then drops down for the cover. 1....2.....Xander kicks out. Xander rakes Vega in the cut! The crowds immediately boo as Vega rolls around the ring, holding his cut and trying to stop the blood flowing faster.

Cat: Oh my god Jack, that’s just a disgusting move by Xander, he just raking the man right in his cut! I didn’t think it was possible to bleed this much and still continue a fight!

Jack: What a smart move by Xander, you have to expose that weakness to win Cat! Do what it takes!

Morse is checking on Vega closely, Xander saunters over to a turnbuckle, he unties it then throws the turnbuckle away, exposing the steel knob of the buckle. The crowds boo even more as Xander smiles and holds a finger to his mouth, telling them to be quiet. He pushes Morse out of the way and starts kneeing Vega over and over in the head and shoulder area. Xander grabs Vega by his blood soaked hair, he walks him towards the exposed buckle but Vega quickly gives Xander a desperation german suplex with a bridge 1......2......Xander kicks out! Vega drags Xander to his feet, he irish whips him to the corner opposite of the exposed steel turnbuckle. Vega runs and gives him a jumping kick to the stomach, he then executes a Taekwondo front kick, a spinning back kick, then a jumping axe kick to Xander who is now red chested and wobbling in the corner, he keeps kicking Xander in the chest over and over again until he has to rest on the ropes, exhausted and losing more blood. Xander drops to his rear in the corner. Vega takes a moment to recover, he wobbles to the far ropes, he takes aim of a sitting Xander then runs towards him, he jumps for a dropkick but Xander rolls out of the way outside the ring, he quickly grabs Vega’s legs and pulls him right into the ringpost, crotching him on the steel! Vega screams through his crimson mask and crawls backwards towards the middle of the blood stained ring. Xander slowly crawls in the ring, he drops down to cover Vega but is rolled into another small package 1.....2......Xander barely kicks out! Vega jumps to his feet, he spears Xander in the gut and runs with him, but Xander grabs his head and DDT’s him into the exposed steel buckle! He grabs Vega by the hair, he picks the lifeless form up in a slam position and starts climbing the turnbuckle, he stands on the top turnbuckle and lowers Vega’s head between his legs and drops an inverted piledriver right on the steel buckle! Vega flips limp into the ring and rolls to his back. The crowds gasp and boo. Garbage starts to land in the ring as Xander puts his foot on Vega’s blood covered chest and raises his fist in the air...1....2....3!

Ding Ding Ding!

Anderson: The winner of this match and advancing in the Gold Rush Tournament.....Xander!

Cat:
Listen to this place boo Jack, I’ve never heard such a bad reaction for a wrestler like this in a long time!

Jack: We can sit here and talk about Vega’s heart, the courage he showed in fighting through that terrible cut....but I’d rather talk about how excellent Xander was here tonight! Ha ha haaaa! What a way to make an impact in this arena and get people talking. He’s on a roll now and I can’t see anyone stopping him! Xander is your future WZCW Heavyweight Champion Cat, mark my words!

Cat: Look at that disrespect, Xander just did a foot wiping motion over Vega, let the medics do their job you creep!

The newcomer Zhanshi is backstage. He is seen speaking with a couple of crew members. They appear to be giving him notes on his victory. One of them points down the hall, to where the interview area is set up. Stacey Madison is there. He makes his way over.

Stacey: Congratulations on your first WZCW victory Zhanshi, how do you feel?

Zhanshi: I feel really good. I UNLEASHED THE FULL FURY OF MY ANCESTORS TONIGHT STACEY. WZCW IS A BATTLEGROUND AND I INTEND TO UNLEASH MY ANCIENT ORIENTAL SECRETS UPON MY OPPONENTS.

Both Stacey and Zhanshi look confused. They have no clue where the voice came from. Stacey tries again.

Stacey: What do you think is next for you? Any plans?

Zhanshi: I just hope to continue to do well. I PLAN TO MAKE ALL OF WZCW SUFFER UNDER THE MIGHTY WRATH OF MY SHAOLIN STYLE. ZHANSHI IS COMING TO UNLEASH THE CAGED FURY OF A THOUSAND DRAGONS!

Zhanshi looks confused again, but Stacey just huffs and storms off.

Last edited:
Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen it is time for your main event of the evening. This match is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the Mayhem championship!

Alice slowly and seductively walks forward, stopping at the beginning of the ramp. She slowly rotates her hips, as the song picks up, teasing the audience with a burlesque performance. She slowly unties the front of her robe, and lets it fall off of her shoulders. As soon as it hits the floor, her whole demeanor changes, she walks towards the ring with a look of determination. This was her time now. Once inside she flaunts towards the middle of the ring, and throws her hands straight up into the air. She slowly brings them down, caressing her front hips and legs, before bending forward until she reaches her neat leather boots. She rises up, giving the crowd another view of her legs, thighs, and butt, blowing them a kiss afterwards.

Anderson: Introducing first, the challenger, hailing from Palm Springs California, she weighs in at 175 pounds, Alice “Baby Doll” Adams!

Connor: This girl has a lot to prove, and a great opportunity in front of her tonight. If she can knock off Mikey here tonight, she not only gets the Mayhem title, but a hell of boost going forward.

Cohen: She arrogant and confident; I like that. She’ll need that determination if she wants to topple Stormrage.

The lights go down, as green lights pulse around the stage to the beat of the music. Mikey appears to be in top form and in a great mood, as he walks on the stage with both of his championship belts raised above his head. He smiles at the crowd, slapping hands with a few of the fans in the front row, as he makes his way down the ramp. He tosses both belts into the ring, and rolls inside. He climbs the turnbuckle and shouts a mighty "first duel champion!" as he raises both belts once more.

Anderson: And introducing the champion, from Indianapolis, Indiana, now residing in Southwestern Puerto Rico, he weighs in at 361 pounds, Mikey Stormrage!

Connor: This match was announced at the start of the show. Mikey won the Mayhem title after assaulting Garth Black at the dentists office to become the first duel champion in company history.

Cohen: We’ve yet to see if that’s gone to his head or not, as no one has yet to attempt to take the Mayhem title away from him. This will be the first in-ring defense of the title since the 24/7 rules were activated.

Referee Keith Moore takes the Mayhem title from Mikey, and holds it above his head for all to see. If Alice wins this match, that title’s hers. He hands the belt to another official and signals for the bell.

*Ding Ding Ding*

Alice immediately rushes forward and engages Mikey in a collar-and-elbow grapple. The large man shoves her back with ease. She rolls backwards through the momentum, coming to rest near the ropes. She stares up and him and nods. She was just testing his strength. Adams gets to her feet, and this time is a lot more hesitant to engage the big man. She feigns a charge, but backs away slowly towards the corner. Mikey rushes towards her, and tries to use his mass to block her in, but she rolls underneath him. He stops himself before he hits the turnbuckle, and turns around, only to be blasted by a forearm shot to the face! Stormrage staggers a bit, leaning against the turnbuckle, as Alice brings the fight to him with more forearm blows to the chest. He swats her away with no effort at all, but she uses the moment and rolls through it, getting back to her feet in an instant. She charges forward, blasting Mikey with a flying forearm smash before he can move out of the way. With her massive opponent now dazed, Adams climbs to the top of the turnbuckle, as Mikey staggers forward. She quickly dives off and drives him down face first into the canvas with a diving bulldog. The maneuver doesn’t keep Stormrage down for long, as the duel champion quickly recovers. Alice measures him, and grabs his head and applies a front facelock. She drives him down to the mat with a swinging neckbreaker. She goes for a quick cover: 1…2…but Mikey kicks out. He powers out with so much force, that he launches her in between the ropes, and onto the floor. Alice looks completely shocked.

Connor: Alice seems to be testing Mikey here in the beginning. I thought she’d go for a weapon immediately, but she’s keeping this clean so far.

Cohen: She’s smart, Cat. If I were up against a near 400 pounder, I’d probably use duck and run attacks too.

Connor: Oh my god! Mikey launched Alice out of the ring with the force of that kickout.

Cohen: Now he’s just showing off.

Adams shakes the cobwebs loose, and turns around, only to be greeted by a grizzly bear sized paw, as Stormrage grabs her from behind. He yanks her onto of the apron, and tries to throw her over the ropes with a biel toss. She counters, and drives his torso down across the top rope, as she drops to the floor. That’s enough to stun the big man, as Alice lifts the apron, and begins looking underneath the ring for something. She grabs the first shiny object to catch her eye. It’s a chair! She waits, hiding it from view, until he walks back over to the edge of the ring trying to locate her. She looks up, and swings the chair forward, bashing him in the shoulder. It was almost on instinct that Mikey managed to protect his head. Adams slides back into the ring, and drives the edge of the chair into the back of his knee. Stormrage crumbles to the mat, as his smaller opponent begins unloading on him with chair shot after chair shot. The big man tries to protect himself the best he can. Satisfied with the damage that’s she’s done, she proceeds to hoist a very woozy Stormrage to his feet. She grabs his head and applies a front face lock, and drives him head first into the canvas with a DDT. She covers him: 1…2… but the champion powers out.

Connor: Adams showing great in-ring awareness there by targeting Mikey’s knee with that chair. Most rookies would have targeted the upper body.

Cohen: Agreed. Stormrage has so much fat on him that he probably wouldn’t even feel it. She nearly got him with that DDT.

Connor: This is huge opportunity for Adams here tonight. She’s won the Mayhem title twice already, but has never won it in a proper match.

Alice grabs the chair, and repositions it on the canvas. She hoists Mikey to his feet, and tries to drive him head first onto the steel with another DDT, but he counters, and whips her into the ropes. She bounces off, and runs straight into his waiting arms. Suddenly, the big man hoists her up, and slams her down onto the chair with a ‘Game Over!’ The crowd is stunned. Mikey drops down and covers her: 1…2…but she kicks out! Somehow, Alice manages to survive his best shot. On a chair no less. The hall of famer is speechless.

Connor: How did Adams kick out of that? I thought for sure this match was over.

Cohen: I’m genuinely shocked. When’s the last time we’ve seen something like this happen? Miss Adams has a lot of guts.

Mikey lifts his smaller opponent to her feet, and slams her to the mat with a ‘Live Mas Slam,’ driving his full weight on top of her after the suplex. He pins her, and the referee begins to count. Surely this is the end: 1…2…but she kicks out again! Alice Adams won’t die. Mikey smiles as the crowd begins to chant his name. He reaches down and picks her up off the mat, and gathers her into his arms. He lifts her up and drives her across his knee with a backbreaker. Instead of letting her fall to the mat, he picks her up again and posses with her in his arms. He holds her up, before getting a running start, and drives her across his knee with another punishing backbreaker! She rolls away, clutching her back in pain. Stormrage turns, and raises his hands in victory, the crowd cheering him on, as Adams writhes in agony.

Connor: I have a feeling this match won’t last much longer.

Cohen: So much brutality shown against this young woman by this huge man, and these people are cheering it. Are they all just stone cold?

Mikey turns his attention back to Alice, who is now resting on the mat next to the ropes. He bounds over to her, his large and powerful legs allowing him to cover the distance in just a few strides, but she grabs ahold of the bottom rope and refuses to let go. He grabs her, and attempts to pull her away from the ropes, but she’s got a death grip on them. The referee can’t call for a break because of the Mayhem rules stipulation, as Stormrage still tries to pry her off. She lifts up her leg, and kicks him in the face. Mikey stumbles backwards, as Adams gets to her feet. She rushes forward, but Stormrage catches her, and applies a bear hug. She screams in anguish, as her giant opponent begins crushing her with his mammoth strength. She begins to feel all the strength begin to rush from her body, as she starts to go limp. Mikey shakes her back and forth like a rag doll, as it becomes clear that she struggling to breath. With one last ditch effort to save herself, Alice does the only thing she can think of, she leans down and clamps her teeth down on his neck. She biting him, like a damn vampire! Stormrage hollers, as he feels her teeth pierce the skin close to his jugular. He loosens his grip, and screams at the ref to get her off, but because of the rules there’s nothing he can do. Small amounts of blood begin to trickle down Mikey’s neck, as he finally releases the hold.

Connor: What the hell are we watching, the Walking Dead?

Cohen: It’s Mayhem Rules Cat, biting is perfectly legal.

Mikey wipes his neck with his hand, as Alice reaches down and grabs the chair. The big man glances over in her direction, only to see a flash of metal headed right towards his head! He brings his hands up just in time to deflect the blow, but she swings it again, this time targeting his knee. Stormrage grimaces in pain, as the smaller woman drives the edge of the chair into the back of his knee, sending him crashing down like a big tree trunk onto the mat. She lifts the chair high above her head, and slams it down across his knee. She hits him over and over, unleashing all her rage upon the former world champion. Alice drops the chair, and screams in rage. Mikey grabs in knee, and attempts to stand, but she cracks him in the side of the head with a running dropkick. He falls to the canvas, as Adams quickly sees her golden opportunity. He’s too heavy to lift, so there’s only one option left. She exits the ring, and walks across the apron to the turnbuckle. She climbs to the top as quickly as she can with her injured back. Perched on the top, she measures the champion, as he slowly begins to stir. Mikey makes it to his feet, his leg still stinging with pain, as Adams leaps from the top rope. She soars through the air, and makes contact, driving Stormrage into the mat with a diving DDT! The ‘Private Show’ connects, as Alice hooks his massive leg: 1…2… but Mikey kicks out!

Connor: That’s the guts of the champion right there. Maybe he underestimated Adams a little bit coming into this fight, but there’s no denying that she’s taking the fight to him now.

Cohen: Stormrage nearly got caught. I think she’s one more big move away from winning the Mayhem title.

Both competitors are down, as the referee checks on both. Mikey starts to get to his feet, holding his knee, still feeling the pain, as Alice gets to hers. The adrenaline is flowing, allowing her to ignore the pain in her back for now. A loud cry of “this is awesome” begins to emerge from the crowd, now clearly behind both competitors. Adams charges forward and blasts the large man in the face with a forearm smash, staggering him. She runs, bounces off the ropes, and charges forward, but Mikey catches her body in mid-air! He lifts her up, the crowd not knowing if he’s attempting his finisher or a fallaway slam, but his knee buckles, and Alice falls on top of him. She rolls away, and gets back to her feet. She runs, ricochets off the ropes, and drills him in the face with a running dropkick. The blow is enough to send him reeling, as he flops back down onto the mat. Alice sees another opportunity, as she exits the ring, and climbs to the top rope once more, this time a little quicker than before. She measures Mikey, as he gets back to his feet, and jumps. The crowd knows what’s coming, and the big man does too, as he grabs the smaller woman out of the air. He lifts her up, and plants her with a huge falling Uranage. He doesn’t have the energy to go for the cover, as both competitors are down once more.

Connor: Oh my god, this match is coming down to the wire. What’s it going to take?

Cohen: Win or lose, anyone that doubted Alice Adams before tonight should be getting ready to eat their words.

Both competitors make it to their feet, Stormrage surprisingly a bit faster, the adrenaline now kicking in for him as well. He ignores the pain in his knee, as he grabs the smaller woman and whips her forward. He shifts his momentum, and sends her barreling towards the opposite side. Alice bounces off the ropes, and ducks underneath his attempt at a body block. She smacks the other side of the ring, bounces off the ropes, and decks Stormrage with another running forearm smash. Mikey is staggered. He tries desperately to hold onto his vertical base, as Adams delivers another running forearm smash. But the champion won’t go down! He motions her to bring it on, a fire now ablaze in his eyes. With a primal yell, she runs, bounces off the ropes, and charges forward, but he lifts her up over his head in a gorilla press. Her body gets launched into the air, falling towards the canvas, as Mikey catches her in his arms, and in one swift motion drives her into the canvas with another falling powerslam! It’s ‘Game Over’ as he covers her: 1…2…3!

Anderson: Here is your winner by pin fall, and still the Mayhem champion, Mikey Stormrage!

Connor: What a finish! Mikey literally just launched her into the air, caught, and hit the Game Over. When the last time you’ve seen him do something like that?

Cohen: Can’t remember, but Adams lit a fire under Mikey tonight. She should be proud of her efforts tonight.

The crowd cheers the efforts of both competitors, as the referee hands Mikey the Elite and Mayhem titles. He holds them both overhead, and possess for the crowd, as Adams rolls out of the ring. She lays on the outside mat as Stormrage’s music plays, and curses her dumb luck, as she slams her fists into the ground in frustration. She swore that next time, she’d win for sure.

Last edited:
Credits:

Ech: Tastic vs Halloway, Stormrage vs Adams
Jeff: Vega vs Xander
KJ: Broon vs Zhanashi, opening
Yaz, Lee, Matrix: Segments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics