• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ascension 112: Xaitlyn Serpiente vs. Anthony Mancini vs. Vee A.D.Z.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again
SOluC24.gif

Deadline is Monday, Novembers 14th, 11:59PM CST. Extensions available upon request.​

Immediately following Tony's elimination from the Lethal Lottery match.​

Tony pushes through the curtain after getting eliminated from the Lottery match as Gino, holding an ice pack to his neck after a Tit Drop from Titus, meets him as he leaves the gorilla position. He is so pissed Tony has to hold him back from going down to the ring.

Gino: Let me go Ton, that sack of shit is still out there and I am going to take his fucking head off. He wants to attack me then he better be prepared for a fight.

Tony: Back the hell up Gino. You got involved in my title match so you're lucky that's all that happened to you. Everyone has enough on their plate with Blades and Phoenix finally showing their true colors the last thing anyone needs is you being a jackass during the biggest match of the last few months.

Saying that Tony pushes Gino back and then grabs his shoulder as he winces in pain.

Tony: Titus is the least of our worries anyway. If that scumbag Tyrone Blades wants to hit me in the shoulder from behind with a baseball bat and then eliminate me with his buddy it's them we're going to take out. I was #15 with the perfect chance to win the entire thing and go on to face Mikey Stormrage for the World Championship and they took that from me.

Before he can continue Becky Serra comes walking up to him with a look on her face that says she has a lot more important things on her mind than the men in front of her.

Becky: You won't do anything on your own do I make myself clear? I'm on my way to meet with Mr. Banks and Vance to discuss this situation with The Hollow Ones and the last thing we need is talent taking it upon themselves to try and take them out. What you need to concentrate on your next match because your facing not one person but both Vee A.D.Z and Xaitlyn Serpiente...that is if your shoulder is healthy enough. Go get it looked at and stay out of business that doesn't concern you, I mean it.

Gino looks like he's about to argue but Tony puts a hand on his shoulder and gives him a look that tells him he better keep his mouth shut.

Tony: I'll go do that ma'am. Good luck with everything you have on your plate.

With that said he drags Gino away before he can say something stupid and goes over to the medical area. The medic is looking at others who got bruised up during the lottery so Tony stands around and waits for her to get done. After while she looks at Tony with a somewhat frazzled look in her eyes and points to an empty room.

Medic: What seems to be the problem with you Mr. Mancini?

Tony: I got nailed in the shoulder with a Louisville Slugger that's the problem. I was told to come get it looked at before my match on Ascension.

She nods her head and grabs his shoulder and rotates it every which way she can in order to find out if anything is wrong with it. After a few minutes she lets go and writes something on a small notepad.

Medic: Nothing is torn or broken, all you need to do is ice it and keep it immobile for a few days and you'll be fine. And try to dodge anyone looking to use your shoulder for batting practice ok?

Tony smiles at her and nods his head as he gets up and goes to the locker room to get out of his gear and into his street clothes. After he takes a shower and gets dressed Tony looks over at Gino.

Tony: I need to go grab a bite to eat and something to drink to take my mind off the night not going at all the way I wanted it to so lets go.

Tony walks out the door as Gino grabs all the bags. When they get to the car Gino throws the bags in the trunk and hops in the driver seat as Tony gets in the passanger seat.

Gino: Where do you want to go? I have some ideas but most of them will involve some strenuous activity towards the end which wouldn't be good for your arm.

Tony: We are not going to another strip club Gino. Just drive to the restaurant district and we'll go somewhere a bit classy for a change.

Gino shakes his head as he drives away from the arena with Tony laughing at his disappointment. As the car brakes at the intersection the camera slowly fades out.

Later that night

Tony (off-screen): I'm going to bed Gino, make sure you guys keep it down and try not to wake me up ok?

Gino: Why are you going to bed Ton? The night is still young so why not stay up with us and have some more drinks?

Tony: I've had enough to drink and I'm tired that's why. I've had a big day and my shoulder hurts.

That said Gino snorts and walks out the the living room with his friend while Tony goes into his room and strips down to his boxers before falling into bed. He falls quickly asleep and wakes up to find himself in a dark alley that he had never seen before. He spends a few minutes walking around a dark and dank alley only to find it completely empty. There were lights on the end by the street so he was able to see the graffiti on the walls and smog coming out of the sewer grates built into the ground. There were no cars driving down the street that's at one end, no homeless people in the corner, nothing. The only sound as he walks is the humming of the air conditioners on the side of the buildings.

Tony: Where am I and what in God's name am I doing here?

??????: Trust me son God has nothing to do with any of this.

All of a sudden out of the shadows walks Angelo Mancini wearing a trenchcoat and looking just like he did the last time Tony saw him alive.

Tony: What's going on dad? How did I get here and how do I get back home?

Angelo: You're here because I want you here and the only way you're leaving is if you talk to me. It's why you were brought here after all.

Tony ignores Angelo and runs towards the street and the end of the alley but after about a minute of running he is standing right by his father again who is shaking his head.

Angelo: You never could listen worth a damn before and by the looks of things nothing has changed. Let me know when you're done fucking around so we can actually talk.

Tony stares at his father with a look of anger on his face and crosses his arm in font of his chest.

Tony: You're the one who brought me here so start talking because I don't have anything I want to say to you.

Angelo: What, a father can't be interested in his son's life? I may be dead but I still keep tabs on my legacy.

Tony snorts at the mention of his father's legacy and starts walking away with his father walking beside him

Tony: Don't worry your legacy is fine. I gave control to Vito and Leo as his second so I could concentrate on my wrestling and not screw anything up on either end

Angelo: YOU DID WHAT?! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO TAKE OVER NOT GIVE EVERYTHING AWAY SO YOU CAN GO OFF AND BE A SHITTY PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER!

Tony stops walking and stares at his father with fury in his eyes and pushes him into a wall.

Tony: what the fuck would you know about my career? You never liked what I wanted to do no matter what is was. All you ever wanted was for me to do what you did without even asking me if it was what I wanted to do.

Angelo: As you grew up you never gave any sign you wanted to do anything other than follow in my foot steps so why would I care about some kid's dream?

Tony leaves his father leaning against the wall and walks way down the alley, letting him calm down a bit before hurrying to cath up.

Tony: My entire life you cared more about your business and your friends than you did me or mom leaving me without a father figure in my life and your surprised I would say the only thing that would get you to pay attention to me? You really must be fucking stupid to not have seen that.

Angelo laughs at his son as he catches up to him and puts his arms on his son's shoulder.

Angelo: You're a shit professional wrestler Anthony. You've lost damn near every match you've had so far and the matches you have won mean absolutely nothing.

Tony: I'll have you know I fought for the Eurasian Championship at the Lethal Lottery after becoming #1 contender. I wouldn't say that was a nothing match.

Angelo: It amounted to nothing because it was you who got pinned. You no longer have a claim to anything and have to start all over again at the bottom while you watch other people get the title shots that should be yours. You didn't even make up for it by winning the lottery. Instead you let yourself get ganged up on and thrown out by two men. Like I said you are pathetic.

Tony tries to ignore what his father is saying but you can see his father's words are getting to him by the way he clenches hs fists and narrows his eyes as he walks a little bit faster.

Tony: You're wrong old man. I am not pathetic and I will get another title shot and it will be by Kingdom Come I promise you.

Angelo: Good luck with that. Justin Cooper won the Lottey match and will fight for the World title. It's obvious to anyone with a brain that Bean Town Boy will get a rematch for the Elite Openwieght Championship and due to the way your match went down it's looking like that Daggershield nerd will be getting the Eurasian title match. Please tell me where your sorry ass fits into any of those options.

Tony stop walking and punches the brick wall next to him and talks with fury in his voice

Tony: I don't know how any of it will work out but I know it all starts with my Triple Threat match on the next Ascension. By beating both Xaitlyn and Vee A.D.Z. Bateman and Serra will have to at least think about giving me another title shot.

Angelo: So by beating someone who has never won a match and another person who's hit a rut in his own career you think you'll be right back where you were before? That's is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard come out of your mouth and that's saying something.

Tony has finally had enough and shoves him into the brick wall behind him and holds him their with his forearm across his neck.

Tony: You would like that wouldn't you? Any way you can spin it to make you look like a good person while I just look like a kid who tried to do it on his own and couldn't make it. Well I've beaten Xaitlyn before and just like when I beat Veejay to become #1 contender after losing to him in the past I will do the same thing to the other Vee-man. That may not vault me into a title shot but it's a big step in the right direction. Hell maybe I'll find someone to team with and join the tag division. All I know for certain is I will prove you wrong and I will become the best in world at what I do.

Angelo: Good luck convincing someone to hitch their ride to the sinking ship that is your career. You will never amount to anything and everyone around you knows it. You are a failure and always will be a failure.

With that Angelo pushes his son off of him and walks off by himself down the alley toards the road. As he walks the smog from the gutters comes up and obscures him as he walks away. After a few minutes it starts to clear as the camera fades out Angelo is gone and Tony finds himself sitting on the edge of his bed

Tony (To himself): It's ok Tony it was just a dream, none of it was real. You are good at what you do and you will prove him wrong. You will win this match and make good on your promise of a title match ant Kingdom Come. You do NOT suck.

After he's done talking he hears Gino and his friends still out in the living room, knowing he won't be able to get back to sleep he gets dressed and heads back out to have a few more drinks as the camera fades out for the final time

The flight rushed through the air with great speed. The stars on the dark night sky went pass as small streaks. Vee was in the seat next to the window; a fat old guy snorting next to him which made Vee restless; although that’s not the only thing that made him restless. Every night after every match he had in WZCW, he just dozed off to sleep like a baby but not today. Not even in this long flight travel, he felt tired even to the slightest. Because he didn’t spent much time in the ring that night. He exited the lottery match quite so early…

Suddenly, he had a bizarre feeling. He shrunk his eyes, a little suspiciously. He brought his nose close to the window pane and smelled it. He took his head back and closely observed a small bubble formed in the window glass. He pouted his lips.

Vee: Hm… Methyl Methacrylate?

His face made a blank expression before he could face-palm himself… quite hard.

Vee: Get your shits together! I’m not going to think about any-fucking-thing till I find an answer to my question!

From the time he got eliminated out of the Lethal Lottery match;
From the time he saw another 27 wrestlers walked pass him to the ring;
From the time he saw wrestlers like Logan McAllistar and Noah Ryder who debuted along with him carry big prizes over their shoulders;
From the time he saw Mark Keaton carried Justin Cooper on his shoulders at the backstage area, there’s a question that kept plaguing his mind…

Vee: What am I doing here?

What was he doing there in WZCW? A guy like him should be either running through Research Papers in a University or Mints at the Wall’s Street. Does he really belong to WZCW?

Vee: My mum used to tell that I have monkey brain! That’s the stupid-fucking-reason why I can’t even regret my loss completely! I entered the Lottery match at Number two and went on to become the first person to get eliminated. YAY! IF I love science and other things so much, and my mind can’t stop thinking about all these stuffs, then what the heck am I doing here in wrestling? I’m not going to stop until I find an answer and IF I don’t, then I’m quitting wrestling!

He felt a hard slap on his thigh. He swiftly swung his face to the direction of the old man. His forearm fell over Vee’s lap and he was still sleeping. With a grimace filled face Vee examined the old man’s breathing rhythm for a few seconds.

Vee: High blood pressure, obese and possible diabetes. Gawd, look at his nails. His f orefinger has a yellow patch to his sides, I’m quite sure this guy is a chain-smoker and has breathing problem as well. You are going to die quite soon. I feel so sorry for you.

He turned his face to the window again and starred at the dark night sky. He face-palmed once again.

Vee: What the fuck! My brain has jumped from the topic again!! Get your shits together, boy! I should be feeling fucking sad right now!

He spent the rest of the travel clutching both his hands over his face. He didn’t remember when he fell asleep. All he knew was, getting woken up by a lady wearing traditional red coloured.

Air Hostess: Sir, you should board off the flight now. We have reached the destination.

Vee pandiculated for a brief moment. He then looked at the lady again. He rubbed his eyes whilst getting up. He grabbed his bag and stepped out of the seat.

Air Hostess: Welcome to Hyderabad. Have a great time. Thank you.

She said like a robot and gave a mechanical smile at Vee who responded back with one of his own. He moved pass her and got off the plane.

Vee: Hyderabad, India. Hm the place where my wrestling life had started. This is not my home place, though. Because my family had to commute all over India. The best I can say about this place is, this city is where we stayed a whole year before finally getting settled in England.

He walked through the busy crowd of Hyderabad to the outside. He walked to the Taxi stand and climbed up a taxi. He opened his phone and showed the address that his father has messaged, to the taxi driver. It was a very long travel. Just as he expected because he remembered where his family stayed was too far away from the city. Many things have changed in the past 12 years. When Vee left India, he was 10 years old.

The taxi halted under a huge banyan tree.

Taxi Driver: Automobiles can’t drive pass here, sir. You have to take a walk. Two miles.

Vee just gestured a smile at him. He boarded off the taxi and started walking.

Vee: Everything has changed in the past few years. But not this soil.

He bent down to grab a handful of sand and dropped it slowly back to the ground. He then took a close look at his hand. The dirt had made his hand look slightly reddish.

Vee: I remember asking my father why the soil is red. He would say that, this is the place where people sweat blood and work hard throughout their life. He would say the soil turned red because of their sweat.

He smiled to himself and walked further. After walking a few steps, he took a pause. He contemplates for a while. He raised his head up to look at the sky. The sun shines so bright and the heat was intense. He smiled again and took his shoes off and kept it inside his bag. He flexed his toes and started walking barefooted.

Each step he took, he felt the hot sand grains pinching his feet. He didn’t care. He just continued walking. Sweat pebbled down his head and drenched his shirt collar. Soon he took off his shirt as well. He walked just wearing his tank-top and a short. Even in that hot weather, he felt a gentle breeze graze across him when he walked pass the farm field. That brought back his old memories.

9-year-old Vee was bouncing on his feet and walking alongside his father in a farm field. He was wearing a white tank-top and khaki shorts. Both him and his father weren’t wearing any shoes or sandals either. They just didn’t care about the weather. Soon they walked through the field and Vee felt his feet chilled by the muddy sand. He was greeted by the water droplets sprinkling over him by the breeze. He was ecstatic. His father already had told him that they are going to meet his old friend. But the curious little Vee was a bit hyperactive.

Vee: What does your friend do?

Vee’s Father: He runs a Gym.

His father replied with a very simple answer. Vee jumped and splashed mud while walking. He looked up to his dad again.

Vee: You mean; bodybuilders are there?

Vee’s Father: No, he trains Bailwans. Bailwans are not the stereotypical Bodybuilders. These guys are much bigger with big muscles. They have enormous upper body strength.

His father pumped his chest mocking at Vee. He let out a big laughter and they continued walking.

Soon they reached they gym. The gym was in an open field. Just like his father said, there were people with colossal upper body, working out. For the little 9-year-old kid, they all seemed like giants.

Vee’s Father: Go around and take a look. I’ll talk some business with my friend.

Saying that, his father walked into the only small room in that big field, apparently to meet his friend. Vee ran around the place quite manically. He was just amazed by everything he saw. Not so soon, he found his way to the wrestling field.

It was a muddy field. Not any ring, not any ropes and no referees. Just two Bailwans locked themselves in color-elbow tie up and were testing their strengths. They kept trying to get on full mount only to get countered. They locked themselves in a stalemate position albeit testing their strengths.

Vee: What sport is it?

???: This? Wrestling.

An old guy, who had a little hump on his back, walked towards Vee holding his cane. Vee looked up at with an inquiring look.

Vee: No, this is not wrestling. I have seen wrestling on Television which is completely different.

Old Man: There are different styles, kid. This involves Strength and Technique.

Vee: Uhm You mean Bailwans with big muscle can win quite easily?

Old Man: Not necessarily. With the right technique a common man can beat a Bailwan.

Vee: I want to learn this wrestling.

The old man gave Vee a subtle look. He then walked close to him and get on his knees.

Old Man: If you help me clean the field for the next weekend, I will teach you.

When he woke up from his daydream he was standing infront of the field. Dozens of Bailwans were working out like they used to. Vee wasn’t the same little boy anymore but in front of those heavyweights, he still looked a bit gaunt. He walked through them all to find the Wrestling field. The same old man was still there, but his hump had grown a little bigger and he struggled to walk comfortably. He pushed his cane to raise his head as Vee approached him.

Old Man: I remember you, kid.

Vee: You remember me as a kid. I’m not a kid anymore.

Old Man: Why don’t you show me that then? Get in the field and wrestle with one of my students.

Vee didn’t reply back. He just dropped the bag off his shoulder and took off his tank-top. He walked to the muddy wrestling ground. He took a little bit of dried mud in his hand and crushed it under his palm to get some friction. A guy, little heavier than Vee, stepped in for the fight.

They both bowed at each other before getting into a squatting position. They circled each other a little before Vee rushed forward at his opponent and took him with a shoulder tackle double leg take down. He made that look so easy. He kept his opponent floored for a moment.

He was struck with a cane on his forearms from outside the field. He let go off the opponent and turned at the Old Man. The old man drew his can back and smirked at Vee.

Old Man: Don’t you remember; we only do Greco-Roman Style here?

Vee gazed the smile at him. He rubbed the dirt over his forearms and got back into the squatting position. But this time, his opponent rushed to him with a tackle but Vee managed to keep him in a stalemate position by pushing his shoulder against his. They stood in that position briefly before his opponent slipped a little to his knees and scooted under Vee’s arms to go for a Full mount behind Vee’s back. But Vee slipped out of him and got himself behind the back of his opponent. He didn’t realize he let his left arm trapped. Using that as a leverage, his opponent from Vee’s right side, with his superior upper body strength lifted Vee up and dropped him down with a Belly-to-back throw.

The old man tapped the ground with his cane and the opponent guy slowly stepped out of the field. The old man reached out Vee with his hand. But Vee pushed himself off the muddy ground and got back on his feet.

Old Man: Not bad.

Vee: Hm!

He walked into the field again; this time against another Bailwan. After a couple of minutes, he ate the dirt again. This time he was tossed down by an over-head arm throw. Again he went for a battle and again he was tossed down. But he just didn’t quit; he was persistent. After another match which ended up when Vee fell awkwardly, the old man got into to the field to drag him out.

Old Man: Enough kid. It really is enough for the day.

Vee just grabbed a water bottle from his bag and sipped in a little. He threw the bottle down and sat on the ground. The old man dropped his cane and struggled a bit hard to sit down next to him.

Old Man: Tell me my boy. What are you doing here?

Vee looked at him with a blank expression. His face was completely empty.

Vee: I don’t know.

Old Man: You don’t know?

Vee: I came here to find answers for a question.

Old Man: What question that is?

Vee: I’m a wrestler by profession now. But I want to know why am I still in wrestling?

Old Man: I have seen you on Televsion a couple of times, maybe. But the question you have is a little intricate and only you can find an answer to it.

Vee: I thought so…

The day ended rather disappointingly. The fights he had on the wrestling field had toiled his body; he went off to sleep early. Next morning, he came to the field early and started training. Still, he doesn’t know why he was training; he kept on doing that nonetheless.

After a few hours of training he understood their techniques very clearly. He could keep them in a stalemate position for quite long but still he can’t just throw them away that easily or get technical points. Vee was bred in shoot-style and strong-style. His feet movements suggested the same. Unlike the Bailwans who had their feet planted firmly on mud every time they tried to attack their opponents. Their upper body strength was too much for Vee to lift them up albeit Vee got some Technical points in those fights.

The sun had raised right up above the head; Vee decided to take a break. The old man approached him again.

Old Man: Your style is different. And no, it is a compliment. I have seen that on TV as well. You were doing okay, kid.

Vee: There is no style in the place where I work in right now. It is far worse than a street fight. I have to fight like dog locked in cage to ascend to the top. For instance, in a few days I’ll be locking horns with a thug and another mixed martial artist. I don’t have anything personal against them but they are going to come up to like I have killed their puppy. That sort of crazy place where I live in right now. And I don’t find any reasons why I belong there.

He paused for a while. he whipped off the sweat from his forehead before continuing.

Vee: I’m a professional; like your boys out there. We fight with dignity and we are so disciplined in what we do. But these guys are crazy. Could you believe the thug named Mancini had hired henchmen once to beat his opponents in his fight? If a person can’t even fight his own battles what the heck is he doing there? And the mixed martial arts lady, named Serpeinte accused me of stealing a win off her. I have no idea what she is thinking. She bantered I poked her in the eyes when she was a teen. She is just crazy.

The old man gave nothing but a gently smile. Vee sort of vented out his frustration nevertheless he hasn’t found any answer to his question. But the old man’s smile had more meaning. He called a bailwan and whispered something to his ears.

He got on his feet by the cane and tapped it on the ground a couple of time. Vee stood up and followed him.

Old Man: I guess you’ll find the answer here.

He took him inside a tent; there laid a green epoxy mat. He gently gestured Vee to get over the mat. Vee did the same. A bailwan in his mid-20s, standing at least 3 inches taller than Vee entered the tent.

Old Man: This is Ranesh. One of my students but he had mixed martial arts training as well. Judo and Takewando. He is quite good at it. He is bit of maniac too. I understand Greco-Roman is not your style but this might can be.

Ranesh smirked at Vee and get onto the mat stood opposite to Vee.

Old Man: I’ll let you two fight. No rules, no referees and no stoppages. One man walks out of this tent. I’ll just wait outside.

He left the tent. Vee stared blankly at the direction of the Old man. He didn’t notice Ranesh pouncing at him at great pace. He took down Vee with a shoulder tackle and went for ground and pound. Luckily, Vee with his agility rolled out of the way and got on his feet. Ranesh ran at him again. This time, Vee sidestepped and raised his knee to the head of Ranesh and locked him in a Headlock. He tried to drag him down with the headlock takedown but Ranesh cunningly tripped Vee’s legs and mounted over him and started pounding heavily.

Vee tried to cover his face by his forearms but nothing worked against the big man’s firing hammer-fists. Somehow Vee pushed his elbow to the rib of Ranesh right when he tried to threw a punch. He followed that with an elbow to the face and a headbutt. Both men looked dazed following that headbutt. Vee turned the tables by mounting on him and threw elbows at him maniacally. But he soon realized that he was attacking in an unprofessional manner and climbed off him and asked Ranesh to get on his feet.

Soon he got on to his feet, Vee charged at him with a flying knee strike but Ranesh caught him mid-air. But Vee turned that into a flying scissors takedown and locked him in a Fujiwa Arm-bar. Withering in pain, Ranesh tapped the ground crazily. Vee let off his arms and decided to walk out of the tent. But Ranesh pounced on him again. Vee sensed that and countered with a Ushiro-Geri followed by a vicious Running Knee strike knocking him out cold.

Soon he entered out the tent, the old man got infront of him.

Vee: He is quite a maniac.

The old man raised his eyebrows gesturing a “I told you so” look.

Vee: I just needed more than techniques and disciplines. I just realized these sorts of people who I'm working with now. I have to take my biggest curse into my strongest attribute. My ingenious mind. They don't have a precious possession that I have, Monkey brain. I can be unpredictable. But I thought I can’t focus of wrestling in particular. I was wrong. I thought about nothing other than wrestling from this morning. Nothing else came to my mind. I realized how much passion and love I have for wrestling when I stepped in the field. Regardless of whoever I’m going to face in the following weeks, I am going to show them what I am made of. Thank you for mentoring me.

The old man smiled and pushed his cane to get forward to Vee.

Old Man: And I guess I have found the answer for your question. What you were doing in wrestling? Here is the answer. They can beat you to the knees, tire you out, wear you down like a leather but they can’t take away what that is gifted to you. That’s wrestling. It is in you and that’s why you love it so much. Don’t let anyone or anything to make you forget that.

Vee’s face brightened with those words. For once, he felt his questions are answered. He might not have beaten the Bailwans in the muddy field but when it comes to brutal competition against an unknown candidate, he was on top. He believed Xaitlyn and Tony Mancini are just going to be his stepping stones in his path of success. He bowed to the Old Man and continued training the rest of the day.

The evening he left the gym and went to his hotel room and booked his flight ticket to North Carolina for his next match in WZCW. The evening went so very well. Vee had a great dinner at a nearby restaurant. He was on his way back to the hotel room. He walked a few steps further to see a boy of around 12 years-old smoking a cigar in an alley. He walked to that kid and took the cigar off his lips and tossed it down near the gutter. He gestured the kid to run along. He left the place to his hotel room.

A hard thump was heard inside that alley. Pieces of junks were thrown off by a small whirlwind. The cigar that Vee dropped near the gutter was pushed off to the sidewalk by that wind. A greasy dirt filled hand picked up that cigar and took it to the lips. The face was not so visible in the dark but it was covered with thick beard. It puffed off the smoke which clouded in front of the unclear face.

???: Finally, I have found who you are and where you are…

Question​
-What's revenge?​

A question which looks quite simple but once answered, reveals the basic thinking process of that particular person.

A question which is better left unanswered for some people.

A question that determines your future.

A question that could make or break your life.

Just like any other question, this could have variable answers because opinions vary. For some, it would mean a stupid reaction. For some, it would mean a compulsory reaction.

Leave humans, consider what dictionary says about revenge.

Revenge- Any form of personal retaliatory action against an individual, institution, or group for some perceived harm or injustice.

But for Xaitlyn Serpiente, revenge is her life. It isn't just a seven-letter word for her. It is what forced her to make a hard transition to this human life. Xaitlyn was born for the sole purpose of revenge. She was born to retaliate against the powers that wronged her life.

Thousands of people suffer from injustice in one way or other, everyday. There are only few who have the guts to retaliate. Xaitlyn is one of them. But she takes it seriously enough to consider it the only motive of her life.

She didn't like the humans at all. Well, she still doesn't although she's part of them now. She became a human reluctantly, just to avenge her counterpart's death. No, it wasn't just a death. It was a cruel murder. A murder for a precious thing.

That incident made Xaitlyn realize that humans are prone to fall for things. So prone that they could stoop down to a horrible level of killing a living being. Her love was killed by a greedy bunch of people just to get highly expensive Naag Mani. Naag Mani which is much more prestigious for snakes than the greedy humans.

All Xaitlyn remembers is that those bunch of people were either MMA Artists or Wrestlers. That's what motivated her to learn MMA and then she learnt wrestling. She joined WZCW in a hope to avenge her partner's death. The search for the brutal murderers has brought Xaitlyn to WZCW.

Xaitlyn now applies rule of revenge with everyone. Some people say that The Almighty God avenges the wrong ultimately. But what they don't get is that The Almighty God takes a lot of time to avenge the wrong. Delayed Justice is just another form of failed justice. That's what Xaitlyn thinks. The wrong keeps going on until it doesn't meet it's ultimate end.

There lays the foundation of Xaitlyn's yearn for revenge. She now believes to avenge any wrong doing which takes place with her.

At Ascension 112, she faces two familiar opponents in Anthony Mancini and Vee A.D.Z in a Triple Threat match. Last time she met with either of them, she was wronged. Anthony raked her eyes to get the win. And the other guy who is just an alphabet soup, used his luck as his shield from her and cunningly got the win which he didn't deserve. What's ironic is that both have paid a significant amount for it. Anthony lost his parents. Ala God avenged it for Xaitlyn. The alphabet soup was eliminated from Lethal Lottery by Xaitlyn herself.

But, the Payback isn't over yet. More Payback would be served on their way because as everyone knows, Xaitlyn is crazy and you should never trust a crazy one.

At last, it's all about justice via the path of revenge. And justice will be served at Ascension 112.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back