AS54: Drake Callahan vs. Steven Kurtesy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
Isabel Stone will accompany Steven Kurtesy to the ring.

In addition to a World Title contract signing, Vance Bateman has given Showtime the power to pick Callahan's opponent where the two will be competing in the opening match of the show. Showtime has selected former World champion Steven Kurtesy for Drake; where both men were considered to be good friends. Time has passed and their friendship has dissolved, which will no doubt cause tensions to rise. This will also provide an opportune time for Kurtesy to teach Isabel how to handle those who are no longer considered an ally.

Deadline 19th of September, 11:59pm Central Time. No extensions allowed

In the executive offices of WZCW Headquarters, Drake Callahan sits outside a large office, waiting on posh couches with Stoya Vidic andJason Andal. Andal is reviewing documents and occasionally tapping something on his phone, while Stoya mutters to herself while writing in a small book. She occasionally shoots a glance at Drake, doing his best to be relaxed, as if she disapproved. He steadfastly works at not paying attention to her, though she's succeeding in keeping him on edge. He suspects that that's exactly what she wants. He sighs and picks up his title belt to look at it, an action that's become rather common for him in recent days.

He thinks about the last round of WZCW television. He'd refused to wrestle as a measure of protest against WZCW for rebuffing his attempts at contract negotiations and for continually booking him on Ascension, instead of Meltdown. Apparently, fulfilling one of his two demands was enough in their eyes, as he was furious to learn earlier in the day he'd been booked against Steven Kurtesy, not even in the main event of Ascension. But he'd gotten here, at least, and Max had said that was enough. This was the more important thing, after all. To Max, anyway.

As if on cue, Max Powers took that opportunity to bust through the elevator, causing a slight uproar among the small party assembled. Max nodded to the receptionist and pointed toward Drake and the agents before joining them. They all made to rise but Max waved them off, sitting down next to Drake.

Drake: We didn't expect you here, Max.

Max gave a guilty grin before answering.

Max: I didn't expect to be here either, Drake, but I have to say, with these two assigned to you day and night, and me representing you on WZCW TV...ah, heck, I remembered why I used to love doing this. I've decided to travel along with you as a, uh, let's say a special consultant, alright?

Stoya opens her mouth and raises a hand as if to say something rather sharp to Max, but he cuts her off.

Max: Relax, Stoya. You're still the lead here. You're going to direct contract negotiations. We can call it a performance evaluation.

Stoya doesn't appear mollified in the slightest, but she only grumbles a bit louder and faster as she returns to her notes. Max flashes Drake a boyish smile before opening his own briefcase to review notes. Drake, not for the first time, feels out of place being the only one without a briefcase. But he was the talent, after all.

His thoughts turned back to the belt and his last round off television. They'd kept him busy enough while he was off, at any rate. Set him up with a whole new training regimen. It was better than it was when he was working with Joe. He couldn't understand why he'd ever even bothered with the old man. All it had ever been was decades old workouts, things that might have kept him in relative shape, but not elite. The new workouts were incredible, both improving his body and teaching him new techniques. He would have a surprise or two for Showtime the next time they met.

The receptionist stood and clear his throat.

Receptionist: Mr. Bail will see you now.

The party stands and share glances, all nodding and organizing papers. Max gestures to Drake to take the lead. The receptionist opens the doors and they enter to a large meeting room. On one side of the table is a small group of WZCW lawyers and negotiators, meaningless men with forgettable faces. As Drake strides forward, he locks eyes with the only man who matters. Taller, wider, and heavier than him, Big Dave - "Mr. Bail" - was physically intimidating and in a position of total power here as the new General Manager of Meltdown. And yet, Drake reminded himself, he was not the world champion. He was not the franchise player. It was Drake that would hold the power in this room, soon.

Dave stood up and offered a fake smile along with his hand. Drake took it, half expecting Dave to crush it, but apparently a few weeks in business had taught him some tact.

Dave: Drake, it's good to see you. I have to say we were a little caught off guard by your push for contract negotiations - your current deal doesn't end until after Unscripted, after all.

Drake: My new representation has advised me to get the ball rolling as early as possible. In all honesty, I would have preferred to get things moving earlier.

Dave: This is about as early as we could make it, Drake, what with the changing ownership situation around here. The paperwork officially making me general manager has barely been filed.

Drake: All the same, here we are. Let me introduce Ms. Stoya Vidic, my chief agent, Mr. Jason Andal, my legal counsel, and Mr. Max Powers, my, er, special consultant.

Dave took their hands one by one in turn before introducing the WZCW side of the table. Drake didn't bother remembering their names. None of them meant anything. When it was done, Dave asked them to sit.

Dave: Well, let's get right to business then. You've made some rather public threats regarding your contract...

Drake: Just to make sure the WZCW universe is aware of the situation. I'd hate for them to tune in the Meltdown after Unscripted to find themselves without a champion.

Dave: You sound like you'll definitely be champion at that time.

Drake: I don't think we have anything to worry about on that front.

Dave: Very well. All the same, we'd appreciate it if we could continue to keep these negotiations private.

Drake: No promises. You're not going to get us to cave this early.

Dave put on what appeared to be a forced, false smile, but he was cut off hastily by a stammering WZCW representative.

WZCW Rep: Now, now, there's no need to be uncivil. We're all just trying to get what's best for Mr. Callahan and the company now.

A moment of tension between Dave and Drake lasts before Stoya dissipates it.

Stoya: If we're all done posturing, we'd like to hear your offer.

Dave nods and breaks away from Drake's glance, grabbing some papers. He makes as if to grab for a glasses case but tightens his fist instead, bringing it back to his lap. Drake notices and smile slightly as Dave squints and leans in on the paper.

Dave: We're prepared to offer two years at six million dollars...

Stoya makes a noise halfway between a choke and a shout.

Stoya: That is an insult. You've got to be kidding me! This is the WZCW World Heavyweight Champion!

Dave: Champion for barely six weeks, without a defense, and not yet with the company for a year. The company has had little time to evaluate Mr. Callahan's long term value to the company...

Stoya: Do we need to remind you that Mr. Callahan was with the company for over a year prior to this current stint? A year in which he showed promise as the biggest up and coming star in the company, promise he fulfilled by winning the championship?

Dave: Do I need to remind you that Drake left the company and proceeded to spend the time between his stints in WZCW drinking and cavorting with criminals?

Stoya: Mr. Callahan has never been convicted of anything, we'll remind you, and is now completely sober.

Dave: Sober at work, at least, but it's not like we've got a watchdog on him at all hours. And he might never have been convicted, but he sure does seem to get himself into trouble. There's a rumor going around about an arrest, even...

Stoya slams her hands down on the table.

Stoya: You go too far, Mr. Bail!

Dave gives her a winning smile.

Dave: Just Dave will be fine, Ms. Vidic.

Stoya: Mr. Bail, you throw rumor and insinuation in the face of my client, but you ignore fact. I'll give you the facts. He is the world champion and is in a position to hold that title for many months to come. He is one of WZCW's top superstars in an era when you seem to be losing top talent left and right. Who is your main event without Drake? Especially with Showtime discussing retirement.

Dave shrugs nonchalantly.

Dave: My main event is the next generation, Stoya. I'll have no problem finding a new world champion if Drake decides to leave us.

Max: You're going to sit here and insult us like that? You're going to pretend that Drake isn't the future of WZCW?

Dave: The future of WZCW is someone who cares about this company, Mr. Powers, not someone who wants a payday. And speaking of, what exactly is your counter offer.

Stoya makes a show of shuffling papers, but everyone on Drake's side knows exactly what they were asking for.

Stoya: Based on recent market trends, WZCW revenue, and cost of living, we feel a reasonable offer would be...five years at 45 million, and 20% of merchandise, plus the cost of all future travel, food, lodging, etc., etc....

There's a moment of silence as the WZCW representatives and Dave look stunned. Dave manages to bark a laugh as he looks incredulous.

Dave: You've got to be kidding me. That would be the largest contract in WZCW history. Sure, you can take as much of merchandise as you want, nobody buys your crap anyway, but 45 million dollars plus expenses? There's just no way. Not even if you were Ty Burna himself. You're off your rocker, all of you.

Drake: It's no less than I deserve. And I won't take anything less to return to this company after Unscripted.

Dave: Then you're done after Unscripted.

Stoya: Mr. Bail, I want you to think very carefully for a moment of what you're implying. You're talking about letting the WZCW Champion walk away after Unscripted. How will that go over with the fans? The other wrestlers? The board?

Dave opens his mouth to respond but takes a moment to think it over. Glaring, he continues.

Dave: If you're champion at the end of Unscripted, maybe we'll have a different conversation that night. But understand this - if you enter Unscripted as champion, don't you dare think I won't do everything in my power to take that title away from you.

Max: So you'll strip him? Put him through some bullshit stipulation he can't help but lose? You think that'll go over any better?

Dave chews his lip and takes a moment to consider.

Dave: I can tell you this. I'm not going to be held hostage over something that you might not even have in two weeks, let alone after Unscripted. If you want this ridiculous contract - and don't think the board will approve a dime more, even if you do want to walk out - you'll get it the night after you walk out of Unscripted with that belt around your waist. In the meantime, if you want a dime more than two years at six million, and you don't want this thing to go down to the wire - impress me. Because all you are to me right now is a chump with dollar signs in his eyes and a glorified midcarder. Impress me.

Drake bit back something that might well get him fired and looked at Stoya. She appeared to be doing the same thing. They shared a long glance and then a nod.

Stoya: You've made your position clear; we have done the same with ours. I think we're done here, Mr. Bail.

Dave stands and his representatives follow, but Drake's party declines any further formalities and walk out of the meeting. They get to the elevator before Max explodes.

Max: That insolent son of a bitch! Does he have any idea who he's dealing with? You just wait, Drake, we'll get every dime we asked for and his job, too.

Stoya: If the board of directors knew how this pig conducted his negotations...

Drake: Impress him.

Max: What?

Drake: He asked me to...impress him.

Max: Don't worry about it. You've got nothing to prove to him.

There's a long moment of silence.

Drake: If he wants me to impress him...I'll damn sure impress him.

The group shares nothing further after that pronouncement. It's a long and silent trip back to the car and the airport.

----

The same party that exited WZCW headquarters a few days ago enters the arena where WZCW will hold Ascension this week, rolling in similarly outfitted in expensive suits and the world championship belt over Drake's shoulder. They make the same silent sojourn through the halls until reaching a private locker room. Drake is pleased to find that a nameplate has been put up, reading: "Drake Callahan - WZCW World Heavyweight Champion."

It was a start.

The group unloads in the room. Not long after arriving, there's a knock at the door. Drake shouts for them to come in - he was expecting them.

Becky Serra sullenly enters the room, a camera crew trailing her. She shoots a dirty look at Drake and his crew before turning to the camera crew and murmuring some instructions. Drake sighs and runs a hand through his hair.

Drake: You can't at least say hello, Becky?

She stands up straight and takes a deep breath before speaking, not bothering to turn to look at Drake.

Becky: They can make me come here and do my job, but they can't make me exchange pleasantries with you.

Drake: Come on, Becky, what did I ever do to you?

Becky rounds on him faster than a whip, barely restraining fury evident in her voice.

Becky: You think we don't know, Drake? One week, Kate is at your arm, obviously head over heels for you, and when you come back, she's nowhere to be seen, and you're surrounded by suits. Meanwhile, we all hear the rumors - police at your hotel room, no one can so much as find Kate - do you think we're stupid?

Drake chews for a moment and mutters something, turning back to his bag and grabbing a bottle of water while Becky returns to setting things up. Drake takes a long drink while Becky finishes.

Becky: Fine. We're ready.

Drake nods slowly and comes over to Becky. She nods to the cameraman and begins, putting on the fakest smile he's ever seen.

Becky: This is Becky Serra, here now with the WZCW World Heavyweight Champion, Drake Callahan. Drake, the WZCW Universe has questions as we're all wondering what exactly you did with your time off.

Drake: I took time to re-evaluate everything, Becky, and I'm back and better than ever. An all new training regimen has made me a more dangerous competitor, and two weeks off from the day-to-day toil of WZCW has vastly improved my physical condition. WZCW had better be ready for me.

Becky: The WZCW Universe is also wondering about the contract situation you discussed publicly last time you were with us.

With a glance at Stoya, who shakes her head, Drake answers.

Drake: Negotiations are ongoing and we're all hoping for a resolution. That's all I can say at this time.

Becky: Well, more relevant to this week, I think we're all wondering how you feel about facing former WZCW World Heavyweight Champion, Steven Kurtesy.

Drake: Steven, normally, I wouldn't have much riding on this contest. After all, winning or losing doesn't do much for me other than give me a little momentum heading into Apocalypse. But unfortunately for you, Steven, you come to me just at the junction of me having a new bag of tricks I'm dying to try out and a new drive to...impress our new General Manager. After all, we all want to look good for the new boss, right? So Steven, I'm sorry. You probably want to win and remind yourself of how good you used to be. How you were once a champion, and maybe get yourself another title shot. And you know what? Another time, I might have let that happen, because honestly, I just don't care about you. But this is the wrong week for you, Steven, and I am going to remind everyone why I am the one with this belt, and not you, and not Showtime.

Becky: Well, since you brought it up, with this our last set of television shows before we go to Apocalypse, what are your thoughts regarding Showtime?

Drake considers for a moment, looking at his shoes before continuing. As he does, he grabs the microphone from Becky's hands, ignoring her startled squeak of protest as he looks directly into the camera.

Drake: Are you ready for me, Showtime? Because I don't think you are. You've got the audacity to say to the world that you weren't 100% at Redemption, when you know that's a load of crap. Just an excuse for why you couldn't beat me. Then, you mock me for hiding? I wasn't hiding from anyone, Showtime, and I proved that last week when I knocked your lights out before you failed against the Grand Mystique. And face it, Showtime, that's all you are - a failure. Meltdown 74, I beat you. Redemption, I beat you. I beat you in a tag team match. Last week, I cost you a match versus the Grand Mystique. It's all you do these days isn't it? Fail. Fail, and fail again. I hope you enjoy Barbosa, because you're going to fail against him. And we're going to go to Apocalypse, and I'm going to beat you, and you're going to fail not only to become champion, but I'm going to make sure you remember that your entire career is a failure, as you walk away in disgrace. So have fun this week, Showtime, because it's the last time you're going to be on WZCW television - you're saying goodbye forever at Apocalypse.

Drake takes a deep breath and smiles, a wide grin that never reaches his eyes.

Drake: At Apocalypse, Showtime is over. It's going to be my time.

Please leave a message after the tone.

*BEEP*

Hey, its Kurtesy... I just wanted to let you know that I've got tomorrow free and if you aren't doing anything important, I'd appreciate it if you came to my offices so we can discuss a few things. Thanks, bye.

*click*

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Four people are situated inside a familiar office, all remaining silent as they wait for something to happen. At the main desk at the end of the room in front of the large window with its curtains closed is Dr. Sandy Deserts, sitting in the big leather desk chair wearing her usual smart-casual attire completing backlogged paperwork. Close to her is a good friend Celeste Crimson, who wears a lovely fall-appropriate dress and paces around the room admiring the artwork and the books on display in the oakwood-furnished shelves. She passes by the Master who meditates on the floor underneath a rug, channelling his own chi in the midst of everything, still wearing his robes. Isabel Stone is also present in plain casual clothes, laying across the couch infamously known for where all the patients are tendered to by Sandy, on her phone delivering text message after text message to try and pass the time. The noise of the phone noticeably bothers Sandy but she does her best to ignore it, trying to keep peace in the room as she continues signing papers. Stone's phone seems to have stopped with incoming texts, causing Stone to get irritated at doing nothing. She looks over to the Master who has not moved an inch, looking very annoyed at him.

How can you honestly sit there in such an uncomfortable position and do nothing? That'd piss me off if I wasn't allowed to move for an extended amount of time.

Sandy throws her pen down onto the table hard, snapping at the arrogance of Stone. Celeste turns around and watches the encounter.

Can't you see he's trying to meditate? I know its hard for you but please, show a bit of respect.

The Master has not moved the entire time. Stone snickers and smirks at Sandy.

Someone's a little jealous that a more prettier, talented and younger girl has entered Kurtesy's life.

Sandy stands up in a rage, causing the chair to fly back and knock the wall. Celeste stances up, just in case something happens.

I cannot tolerate you any longer you little bitch. I know your forced to hang our Steven but the least you could do is show some decency towards the people that matter in his life.

The only reason why you matter is because Steven can dump everything he doesn't want on you like a lapdog.

Sandy begins to boil up red from anger. Celeste steps in now to take over.

Jesus Sandy, calm down. You're too tense to be dealing with her shit. Sit down and relax. And you...

Celeste points at her.

Could you please shut up? We're not hear to cater for you.

Stone rolls her eyes and looks the other way, not making any contact with the rest of the group. Sandy looks to be settling down with Celeste helping her. The Master still has said nothing. Stone double-takes the Master before looking at him again.

Can't believe you had to let these two jokers defend you.

Sandy has broken her patience for Stone.

That's it!

She gets up and goes to strike Stone but Celeste holds her back. Sandy looks to be completely angry as she is yelling at Stone who does nothing but hold her hands back, not wanting a fight. As this havoc continues, the sound of the door opening and closing isn't heard by the others as Steven Kurtesy walks into the room, looking sharply dressed.

And this is why I gathered you all here today.

Sandy stops yelling as she sees Kurtesy walk into the room, almost unphased at what has happened. She immediately calms herself down and fixes up her clothes. Stone smirks at Sandy trying to impress Steven whilst Kurtesy and Celeste embrace with greetings. He does the same with Sandy who offers him a beaming smile. Kurtesy greets Stone with a wink, confusing the young rookie for a moment before she shakes it off. He looks at the Master, chuckling before shaking his head.

He's been behaving, hasn't he?

All three women are confused at the question, moreso Sandy who answers back.

Him? It was that little rodent you call a mentee who started all the hostilities. He hasn't moved a muscle since he came in.

Stone ignores her talking with Sandy pointing at her.

You would be surprised at the amount of times his meditation patterns have caused chaos. He's an excellent spiritual mentor and Master of his monastery but can never pick the right time to meditate. However, as of now it just means one less voice in the room to shout their opinion and one more pair of ears to listen intently at the entire reason I got you all to come here today.

You're lucky I even came in today. I'm only here to conveniently avoid somebody.

Well if you don't care than maybe you shouldn't be here.

Stone goes to say something but Kurtesy darts a look at her, shutting her up instantly. Celeste gives a look to Sandy as well, indicating for her not to say anything to antagonise Stone.

I invited everyone here in this room today because you all play an important role in my life. I am your mentor Isabel and similarly, the Master is my mentor. Celeste, you are a good friend and ally in the wrestling business; probably the only person that I can trust without second thought. Sandy, you're the only one who has stuck by me through thick and thin and a relationship like that is something I treasure... all these relationships I have in this room, no matter how small: I treasure as well. Its people like you that make everything worth living for and make me happy to be alive.

Sandy is very touched by the words of Steven, as well as Celeste to a lessor extent. Stone is very much unimpressed.

Forgive me, Steven. If I wanted to hear a sappy speech, I would've went to the cinema and watched a romantic drama. These two girls might be of the emotional type but I'm not so you aren't gaining any bonus points from me.

Steven smirks and chuckles at the statement. Sandy looks annoyed.

Here is another lesson on the fly for you Stone: let someone get to the point. If someone says something that you don't like before they finish, that could end up in you getting into all sorts of trouble. Cooler heads prevail in every situation.

Listen to your mentor, Isabel. I used to be like you, Stone: wanting to hurt people and create chaos for the world... but times have changed, I've grown older and I'm more knowledgeable. I can tell you that keeping a cool head will get you further in life and in your career especially than wanting to be the spoon stirring the pot.

So this is a lecture, then?

What did he just say?

Sandy glares at Stone who seems to have either missed or ignored the point. The Master finally pipes up after being silent for so long.

I sense a negative vibe around your aura, young Isabel. I have taken in many people who have been in a similar position as you and turned them to achieving inner peace, such as my student the professor here. It would also be good to see your own mentor be placed as the same level as yourself where the both of you are mentee's and have to work together.

The Master gets up from his stance, stretching out his legs from the prolonged meditation. Kurtesy looks at him.

Please Master, do not call me professor. I am not worthy of such a title.

You have earned the right to be called professor just like every other man with that title.

Kurtesy sighs.

What you said Master is why I have brought you all here today. I would first like to say that yes, you brought me in and took care of me immensely, guiding me to my path of enlightenment and achieving the things that I would have never thought I could do on my own. I've taken many journeys to find inner peace and all have given me the knowledge to become a better person. The one problem is that despite my final journey ending and completing everything I want to, I didn't achieve that inner peace... on the inside, I feel nothing. If anything, over the last few weeks every time I've been with myself and my spirits, I feel evil attempting to corrupt me.

Sandy and Stone don't react much but Celeste is very concerned, considering the past that the two have gone through to remove all accounts of chaos from the company. The Master looks at Steven.

Why didn't you approach me earlier?

Because ever since I've felt nothing, anything else that has entered me has made me feel again... and the evil... it felt... good.

Celeste begins worrying.

Don't you dare say anything like that Steven. Do you remember the reason why we became friends in the first place? I fought by your side to remove the evil from WZCW and now you want it back, no less with you? Don't be a hypocrite.

Kurtesy turns to Celeste and puts his hands on her arms.

There is no need to worry Celeste. Although evil exists within me, my good spirits are still overpowering myself at the moment and I've had a clear enough thought process that'll help me to alleviate the evil and remove it from my system entirely. Just like meditation, I'm going to channel the negative energy into one thing.

At this point, Kurtesy opens up his blazer and reveals a mask in his rather large blazer pocket. He pulls it out and lays it on the desk where Sandy sits. Everyone gathers around the mask as they look at it. Everyone is mostly confused at it although the Master gets the symbolism.

You are putting all your evil spirits inside a mask?

Precisely.

What purpose would that do, Steve? When would you ever wear the mask? How would you channel it?

And why are you even thinking about abusing its energy?

Steven just chuckles at all the questions and concerns. Stone shakes her head and doesn't believe what is happening.

Every single one of you are weird. I'm going to head off because I've got more important places to be now. Steven, I'll catch you at training and please, don't bring that thing there.

With that, Isabel exits the room to the relief of Celeste and Sandy.

If one thing she said was anything of use, its the concern she had for the mask. Steven, you don't need this mask.

No, I don't.

Then why have it?

I believe this is the only choice I have. I've done my best to try to remove and repent all the evil that has happened to me and been apart of me through many means and I have yet to find a solution. Right now, I have feelings of more evil than normal and I cannot suppress them any longer. Its either I remove it entirely or stall the process. Since I cannot choose option A, I have to take the next best path and the only idea I could come up with was this mask. I channel my energy into this mask so that way every time I don the mask, I embrace the evil and let my urges and needs to be satisfied in that small period of time. When it gets too much, I'll take it off.

When will you know?

I will only use this power for the ring... but not in the ways that someone like Ty intended to use evil. Recently, I haven't been keeping up to par with the caliber of talent around my level and I've been dropping. I haven't had a win in a while and I'd like to change that. I need a change of direction and a whole new strategy: this mask fits perfectly. Not only will the mask cause confusion for my opponents and craft a "weak spot" that they will target instead of other areas, it'll cause their mentality and psychological prowess against me to change and catching them off guard. Everyone knows me as a pacifist and a overall good spiritual guy; imagine them trying to comprehend someone like me striking with harder shots than the best wrestlers around? It'll certainly confuse Drake Callahan who has been certainly confused about his identity at the moment, given he has a platoon of lawyers and personal assistants who are telling him who to be.

I don't need to be told by others who I need to be; despite the evil lurking around I still have the wherewithal to do things on my own by my own decisions. Someone like Callahan is merely a puppet who will be rewarded for doing everything right in terms of Max Powers vision. I may have a mask to channel my energy into but at least I can take mine off and return to normal. Someone like Callahan has a permanent mask that he cannot remove. His vision is clouded by the World title being around his waist whilst I am free to move on my own. Showtime knows how capable I am when I'm at a stage of rebuilding so for when I hit my peak and a new stride against Callahan, I'll be ready for everything.

You truly believe this mask is the answer?

Only a temporary one. I am trying to find a proper solution before the evil takes over. I wanted to tell you guys in person like this because I feel that everyone here can help me achieve my goal. I'm sure the Master would still appreciate it if I continued to attend the monastery.

Indeed.

And I don't think it would be a problem for Sandy to keep my mentality in check every so often.

Sure.

And for Celeste to be there as my back-up just in case anything happens in my wrestling career... and to a lessor extent the ever-reliable Stone.

Anything for you not to be corrupted.

See? I'm still sane. Nothing to worry about now... if I take things one step at a time, I'll be fine. I just thought I'd let you all know personally before everything gets out of hand. Now, for the second half of this discussion... who wants chinese?

Sandy is quick to raise her hand. At this point, the Master sheepishly smiles at her to which Celeste and Kurtesy start chuckling. Sandy blushes a bit and gets the joke as the four of them stay in the office, looking to order some food.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back