• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AS52: S.H.I.T vs. Dr. Alhazred

Status
Not open for further replies.
S.H.I.T watches closely on the screen as the flames lap up around the casket, the thought that it’s former Master is inside not an unpleasant one, not pleasant either, it just didn’t care. Let him burn, let him live, not S.H.I.T’s problem anymore. It never was, except that at one point the Creature inside would've demanded S.H.I.T saved him, even if it sacrificed itself. The worst part of course is that the Robot would've complied.

No more Masters!

Ty losing that match had solved one issue, that of the revenge he would’ve no doubt attempted to wreak upon the Machine and its former allies, King, Bowen and Alhazred, it didnt care about the others of course, but it had created another problem, Chris K.O was now in charge, and he was unlikely to forget the Machines actions in the recent past, while K.O had been touted as the future of the company, the Machine had been silently destroying all who opposed it. S.H.I.T could only wonder what plans he had in store for the former Apostles, for itself.

A few days later its thoughts were confirmed, Chris, or someone at least, had placed S.H.I.T against its former handler, Dr. Alhazred. It could only guess at the motives behind this, maybe they thought Alhazred and S.H.I.T a dangerous combination and were moved to split them up as soon as possible, they were right, S.H.I.T and Alhazred were undefeated in tag team action. It was a needless act though, S.H.I.T wouldn’t be the thrall of another Human now, not ever again. Alhazred’s grip over it had been severed when S.H.I.T had seen that video package, his mask half ripped off and begging for forgiveness from Ty. It had seen through him then.

Weak!

Ironically, if S.H.I.T understands such a concept, only moments later Ty’s last vestiges of control over the machine had been broken, James King of all people had turned and hit him with the Alpha Bomb, Ty had crawled over the S.H.I.T and begged the Machine for help, a foolish mistake, a show of power would've have met with more success. His plea was met with the violence it deserved.

Weak!

Celeste Crimson had begged, tried to appeal to the Machine’s “good nature!” Pathetic, Machines have no nature, good or otherwise, they just do. Celeste was an obstacle to its goals, Her plea’s were met with the violence they deserved.

Weak!

It could almost thank whoever had set up the match with Alhazred, a chance to prove to the World at large that it was no longer the thrall, the servant, the plaything of one of the pathetic Human’s, the chance to destroy the Dr. on a public stage would be tempting were S.H.I.T aware of temptation, it had read many accounts of Human's succumbing to temptation in the Bible, bringing about the downfall of their own kind, another example of their weakness! It’d prove the point it had to, like when Celeste had tried to get it to show its good side, repeated head chops proved that that good side just didn’t exist, she was a hurdle. Repeated blows to Alhazred would prove that it is no longer a servant!

If Celeste was a hurdle to the World Title, then it could be considered a shame it had failed at the last hurdle at Redemption, in that ring with 5 other competitors, all driven by Human desires and emotions, things that immediately made them inferior. All apart from the one they called Barbosa, it had looked into his eyes and saw, what? A reflection of itself?

But not exactly a reflection of itself, Barbosa may be as emotionless a Machine as S.H.I.T in many ways, but occasionally something would snap and he would drop into the realms of Human insanity again, such as whenever somebody dared to lay a hand on him. Barbosa had much to recommend him it would seem, but in the end, he was still only Human, he had also fallen short, much the same as S.H.I.T, the Machine found itself oddly curious as to his mental state after that defeat, after all, S.H.I.T did have one success to take away from Redemption, it had finally dealt with Celeste Crimson. Barbosa had?

But they'd both failed in the World Title Match, in the turmoil and chaos anything could happen, as the one they call Drake Callahan’s win had proved. In that Chaos he had prevailed, he of all people had thrived. S.H.I.T had thrived in Chaos, it had been forced to serve Chaos for a good long while, but it did not think highly of it, still, its chance would come again, Machines are nothing if not patient.

For now there was;

Alhazred!

It was his fault S.H.I.T had to serve Chaos, S.H.I.T had absolutely no idea how he had managed to manipulate it the way he did, but he had, and S.H.I.T was bound to serve at his and Ty Burna’s whim and fancy, it didn’t care about the horrible things it had done in their name, the crucifixion, the repeated attacks, but deep down, the control they had, S.H.I.T knew it wasn’t right for it to be dominated like this. Alhazred was ultimately to blame.

S.H.I.T would prove that it was nobodies servant, it would hammer that point home, the best way to do that would be to hammer Alhazred, home or otherwise.

Alhazred would pay!

Stacey Madison is sitting at a table in the back of a coffee shop. She keeps looking down at her phone to check the time. She looks around the room and then checks her phone again.

Stacey: Where is this guy? I swear every time I interview him, something crazy happens. It can never be just a straight up interview. I thought maybe since he got taken out by Ty he would have changed or at would least be an interesting story. But no, he doesn’t even show up and now I’m talking to myself.

She dials her phone and waits for an answer. She gets Alhazred’s voice mail.

Alhazred’s Voicemail: Hey pretty ladies, thanks for calling. You might be wondering how I know you’re a pretty lady and not some dude. Well I only give this number to ladies I find sexually attractive. So make sure to call me back, I’m probably just in the bathroom or sleeping. Give me some time and I’ll call you back and rock your world. BEEP

Stacey: Alhazred this is the last time I’m calling you. You told me to meet you at this crummy coffee shop at noon, it’s now 2:00 p.m. If you don’t walk through the door in 10 seconds I’m leaving.

Stacey hangs up and looks at the door. She nods her head ten times, and then sighs. She gets up and walks over to the counter to pay for her meal. The woman at the counter is a young girl with black hair and glasses, Nadine Nanoit an acquaintance of Alhazred.

Nadine: Are you looking for Alhazred?

Stacey: Yes I am, why have you seen him?

Nadine: He’s in the bathroom passed out. He came in as soon as we opened, ordered a coffee, went to the bathroom and passed out. I was going to wake him up but he’s one of our most loyal customers and my boss told me to leave him alone. So…yeah he’s in there. He’s drunk though.

Stacey: Are you kidding me? Why didn’t you tell me? You obviously knew I was here for him!

Nadine: You never asked.

Stacey throws her hands up in the air in anger and heads towards the bathroom.

Nadine: Um.. . lady!

Stacey: WHAT?!!

Nadine: That’ll be $12.50.

Stacey: Oh you have to be joking.

She quickly pulls out her wallet and slams the money on the table.

Stacey: Keep the change!

Nadine Nanoit: Thank you for your business, please come again.

Stacey barges in the men’s bathroom. She kicks in the door of each stall, each one is empty. She gets to the last one.

Stacey: Obviously he’s in here.

She kicks the door open and it’s empty as well.

Stacey storms out of the bathroom and heads back to the counter.

Nadine: Welcome to Cool Beans, how may I help you?

Stacey: You said he was in the bathroom.

Nadine: He is. The women’s bathroom.

Stacey: Why would he be in the women’s bathroom?

Nadine: Probably because he’s drunk.

Stacey: Why didn’t you tell me he was in the women’s bathroom?

Nadine: You didn’t ask.

Stacey: UGH!!

Stacey kicks the counter then heads for the women’s bathroom. She hears someone whispering softly. She follows the noise to the last stall and slowly opens it.

Stacey: Dr. Alhazred?

Alhazred is lying on the floor in the fetal position. He's half-awake and babbling to himself. Various liquor bottles surround him as does a puddle of vomit. His hair is shaggy and unkempt, as is his beard. His white shirt has Ty Burna's face on it with the word "Change" underneath. It's stained with various colors that no doubt came from different bodily fluids. He is pants less, choosing to wear his Wasabi Toyota boxers instead. The only thing that looks clean is his Power Glove.

Stacey: Are you alright, Alhazred?

Alhazred lifts his head up slowly and stares at Stacey before passing out again. Stacey goes over to him and lifts him up by his shoulders, she does so carefully and doing her best to avoid stepping in the puke. She sits him up and leans him against the stall wall. She runs to the sink and washes her hands thoroughly before returning to him. He begins to wake up and looks at her and smiles.

Alhazred: Stacey? What are you doing here? Am I dreaming? he says slurring his words.

Stacey: No, you're not dreaming, we had an interview scheduled today. You asked me to meet you here, remember?

Alhazred: Oh yeah...yeah the interview. Well lets get to it then.

Stacey: Are sure you want to do this in your condition?

Alhazred: Sure, I'm fiiiine. Come on, ask me some questions.

Stacey: Ok...the last time we saw you, you were brutally attacked by the leader of the Apostles of Chaos, Ty Burna. Do you...

Alhazred: Let me tell you something about Ty Burna: I never trusted him, never. I knew from day one that that attack was inevitable. I knew it. I also knew that eventually the Apostles would implode on themselves, it had to happen sooner or later. You know what? I'm fine with what Ty did to me, I'm not even mad anymore. I was pissed when I woke up in the hospital 2 days later, but I'm not now. Because it was worth it, it was worth all the pain because for a few months there, I was on top of the world. This company was ours to do whatever we wanted with and we did. We destroyed everything in our sight and turned this company into anarchy. You know the other reason I'm not mad? Do you Stacey?

Stacey shakes her head no.

Alhazred: Because I would have done the same exact thing if I were in his position. He used me until I was no longer needed and when that happened, he tossed me aside. I don't blame him for that, it's a smart move and it got him control of the company. You see in my time away I've had a lot of time to myself, a lot of time to dwell on all that has happened in my time here in WZCW.

Stacey: Why were you gone for so long?

Alhazred: Huh? Oh I was in jail for 30 days.

Stacey: What for; public drunkenness?

Alhazred: No! Well yes that was what got me caught but when they ran my name in the computer I had a warrant out for when I threw those cats at those people at the movie theater. Animal cruelty charges they got me on. Luckily the judge was a fan of WZCW and let me slide with 30 days and probation.

Stacey: What was jail like? It must have been horrible.

Alhazred: I don't want to talk about it. But the worst part is that a part of my sentence is I have to use my "celebrity" image to make a funking commercial for the ASPCA, for free. Bastards.

Stacey: Are you going to sober up for your match against your old friend S.H.I.T.?

Alhazred: Let me tell you something about S.H.I.T., he's shit. He's a piece of shit that damn robot is. He was my friend and look what he does to me. He's worst than Ty Burna. At least with Ty I knew we weren't friends but S.H.I.T., he was my best friend. I loved that robot and I thought he loved me. I guess I was wrong, I'm always wrong when it comes to relationships with other people or things. I may have had control over him but I thought what we had was real and not just a program. He hurt me and now, I'm going to hurt him. After all I've been through, all the people who have left me alone, I am going unleash all of that on him. After all that he does it to me. After everything I did for him and with him, he does this to me. After all the good times we had together, he does this to me. After all the memories I thought we would cherish forever... he does this to me. Well, S.H.I.T. old buddy, old pal. You reap what you sew and you've sewn yourself into a pit of vengeance and anger that you will not walk out of. I'm gonna slam his had against the mat.

He slams his hand against the wall.

I'm gonna kick his face until oil spews out of his head.

Stacey: Why oil?

Alhazred: Because he's a robot, robot's don't have blood they have oil.

Stacey: But isn't he just a guy that thinks he's a robot?

Alhazred: Look lady, I'm drunk as hell right now. I don't even know where I am, give me a break. Anyway... the only thing I have now is my Power Glove and I'm going to use it do the only thing I can. You've left me no choice, S.H.I.T., I'm gonna kill you. I'm gonna kill you. I'm gonna kill you! I'M GONNA KILL YOU! I'm GONNA KILL YOU! I'm gonna kill you! I'm gonna kill you. I'm gonna kill you....I'm gonna kill you. I'm gonna...

Alhazred falls to the floor and passes out as the scene fades to black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back