AS25: Mark Hancock vs. DK Wilton - Lethal Lottery Qualifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
Both men have had some ups and downs of late. But they will look to overcome this by getting themselves into the Lethal Lottery with an opportunity at the World Heavyweight Championship. Who's going to get one of the last spots?

Deadline is Tuesday 14th December 23:59 EST

WZCW cameras begin rolling as we are brought to the door of DK Wilton’s private dressing room. Standing outside of the door we see Leon Kensworth surrounded by various men and women who are dressed in a more edgier and seductive fashion. Leon proceeds to knock on the door as for the last four minutes there has been no answer, but noises can be heard. Stumbling out of the room we see Stacey Madison, wearing an all white suit and skirt combination. She tunnels by Leon and the odd looking people that crowd him, she walks over to one of her camera men and they begin to speak. Before we can hear what they’re talking about Chuck Myles is seen walking out from the dressing room. He shoves past everyone and leaves the scene in disappointment. Leon grabs a hold of the door and storms on in only to witness DK sitting on a lazy boy laughing as he sees his arrival.

DK, I’ve been looking all over for you! And not just me, there has been this group of people who keep on following me around. Asking questions as to where the local bar is and where I got my “expensive” suit. Not to mention why in the hell were Stacey and Chuck in here!?

Leon relax, it’s all taken care of. A man’s got business to tend to sometimes.
It’s only natural when you’re a big company star like myself. Leon now I hope you don’t think I’m like all of these other punks who walk around here proclaiming that they’re in fact boosting the ratings and that they are and I quote “Showtime”. I don’t know about you but quite frankly I’m not too keen on them as of now and for one you should not even think of comparing me even in the slightest to them.

Look I understand, I apologize if I have been hasty in the past but to be honest WE have business we need to take care of. First off can you get rid of these freaks that keep poking their heads in? It’s starting to give me the creeps.

DK looks over at the door and smiles. He waves his hand to motion them on into the room. Leon gives DK a blank stare while he holds his hand out only to see DK begin laughing hysterically once again. The various people gather around Leon while DK sits in his reclined chair.

Leon, this is the entourage! Men and women who have earned my respect, men and women who have earned the privilege to rightfully stand by my side almost twenty four hours of the day. Not only will they be with me backstage most of the time to make sure nothing happens to your beloved future face of the company. But they will also be willing to put their necks on the line if someone was to go rampant and completely hectic on myself as “Ratings Drop” Austin Reynolds had displayed last week.

Leon has a sudden breath of fresh air. He attempts to shake hands with one of the biggest members of the entourage who stands around six foot seven. But in return he gets a stare down and a shove to the side. DK gets up out of his chair and adjust his T-Shirt as he makes his way to the back of the room. He then orders the entourage to leave as he has plans to discuss with Leon.

Alright Leon, let us get down to business. Now there has been something I’ve been meaning to tell you. Now I know it may seem a little much, and it may disappoint you somewhat. But I seriously have to rid you of my presence. I’ve been talking with people who’ve been around and seen us and well, it’s not working out. I need someone with way more passion then you, somebody who can step up to the plate, ask me demanding questions. Hell someone who can spank me and call me daddy!

You’re kidding me right? It’s my job to interview and get the latest updates on you. Who in the hell do you think I am some sort of personal assistant of yours?

Hell if you’re up for it, I’m down!

Leon then grabs a hold of his things and storms out of the room bearing in mind that the whole entourage is laughing at him as soon as he steps out of the door.

Don’t let the door hit your ass on the way out!

The Entourage then crowds back into the room as they are approached from behind by Stacey Madison and her Cameramen. DK stretches his torso slightly and stretches his biceps in attempt to seduce Stacey but she gives him an awkward look.

Alright, so when exactly do you want to get this interview underway? I have things to do, like everybody else around here.

Calm down sugar pop, I would just like to finish working out so I look good for the cameras.

Stacey gives him a massive look of disgust where as the entourage are inspired by DK’s charm. They then make their way to the interview area as soon as DK finishes his routine of lifting a pair of ten pound weights and checking himself out in the mirror. As soon as everybody finishes getting ready for the session, Stacey looks over at DK and without any hesitation she begins to interview him.

Stacey Madison here with DK Wilton, the self proclaimed “Encore Innovator” and the man who thinks that he will be one of the most decorated stars in this company. DK, now that we’re here I’m going to have to ask you a question that all the fans have been wondering. After you’ve garnered a string of defeats against men like Blade, John Constantine, Hunter Kravinoff and most recently Austin Reynolds, what exactly are you intentions in the WZCW now?

Do you have to be so professional about everything, lighten up now? It’s my time. First you come here and catch me off guard when I’m doing my little work out routines and now you have to be so stern with the questions you ask? How about this, I am going to whisper in your ear which questions I want you to ask, and after that I will answer what questions I ask myself. You know, just so it doesn't seem weird if I’m talking to myself. I don’t look like Barbosa now do I?

Alright, whatever you say DK.

DK then brushes up against her and puts his aviators on his face with a smile as if he just received one of the best gifts on Christmas. He then shifts his head against the side of hers and begins to whisper quietly. Stacey stands there rolling her eyes as she has to relay everything he has been saying. DK backs off and stands tall now facing the camera.

DK, off to the side here we see a group of people who’ve been following you around for the past couple of days, care to explain who they are? And what their purpose is?

The Entourage, next question!

The camera takes a good look at The Entourage and moves back over to focus in on Stacey and Wilton. DK shifts over to her once more, this time he glances at the camera with a childish like smile on his face and whispers into her ear once again. He then steps back as his entourage then come into the camera and stand behind him.

DK, this upcoming ascension you are facing off against Mark Hancock, a man who has had a rough past and has had a decent outing here in the WZCW. What are your thoughts on this?

Well to be honest, this guy was such a nobody in the company I had to look him up on the internet, but with that said. Mark Hancock, you poor little soul you. Your daddy was an abusive man and a drug addict, who also laid his hands on your mother. As much as I disagree with putting your hands on a woman, I am sure he had his reasons. As for the drugs quite frankly a lot of people do them, hell I bet you even partake in drugs to help ease the pain of your pathetic and corrupt childhood. As I said there are reasons for everything, and I am sure that you were your Fathers problem. Just by looking at you, all I see is something that is lacking innovation, lacking something that would make a Father proud. Whereas with me I was the beloved child growing up, hell everybody loves me. Even Stacey over here!

Stacey looks at the camera with a surprised and blank expression on her face.
She bites her lip, rolls her eyes and crosses her arms. Not because of the harsh comments DK had been saying about Hancock, but because he insisted that she was in love with him. Vain isn’t she? After a breath of fresh air DK then takes his shades off, puts them onto his collar, adjusts his shirt and looks directly into the camera.

The point is simple and clear Hancock. I have been a victim of fluke victories over the last couple of weeks. And I promise you this will change when we meet. You can say whatever you want, call me whatever you desire but there is one thing and one thing only that makes me stand apart from you. I am on a whole other level, a higher one obviously. And when you come down to that ring, thinking that you’re going to have this match in the bag, thinking you’re going to advance to the Lethal Lottery. You better think again, because come Ascension we will be role playing a bit. Consider me your father and you can be your mother. I am going to abuse you in any way I can, I will inflict bruise upon bruise on your body. And lastly finish you off and make you wish you had NEVER stepped in the ring with me when I crush your spine with an Encore that everybody will remember.

Stacey’s body language changes as she seems a little shocked at what DK had said. DK with an annoyed expression turns to face The Entourage and they leave the scene. The camera fades out to black as we see Stacey with a shocked look on her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back