AS20: Wasabi Toyota vs. Mr. Baller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
Despite forming a new alliance with Scott Hammond after the Crashin Movement took out Hunter Kravinoff, Wasabi Toyota will take on an old rival challenge in the form of Mr. Baller who's made a shock return to WZCW, nullifying the recent death rumours about him. Baller will no doubt be looking to avenge the loss back from Apocalypse, how will the former Tag Champions fare?

Deadline for RPs is Tuesday 14th September 23:59 EST

The camera starts off with a wide shot of downtown Chicago. As it zooms in closer, we see an average sized, red brick building. The slightly worn down sign above the door indicates that we’re at Sal’s Pizza. We go upstairs and see a quarter ton Oriental man, sitting cross legged on a bed, meditating. He’s wearing nothing but his favorite zebra print Snuggie. Every few minutes, he checks his watch nervously and impatiently, until a woman, Naomi Bit,bursts through the door.

Naomi! What’s going on? Is he ok?

Naomi is too busy quickly gathering most of the things in the room into a large, black suitcase.

Naomi, can you hear me?!?! What’s going on!?!?! How is he?!?!

Wasabi Toyota loses control at this point, and grabs Naomi by the shoulders to get her attention. They stare into each other’s eyes, Toyota’s starting to water.

Wasabi, he’s in pretty bad shape.

How bad? He’s coming back soon, right?

Naomi is silent for a few moments before answering.

No, Wasabi, no he isn’t. You see, the attack was worse than we initially thought. Hunter’s paralyzed from the waist down. The doctor said he’ll never walk again. We’re leaving immediately to go back to Uganda, where his adoptive family will be able to provide for him.

Wasabi in shock, lets go of Naomi. He sits on his bed, head in his hands, unable to make a sound. All is silent for a few minutes while Naomi continues to swiftly back both her and Hunter Kravinoff’s belongings.

How, how could this happen? Hunter was my everyone, my everything. Just the other day he seemed so strong. And now ... it’s all gone. What am I going to say to him? What can anyone say at this point?

Should I bring him something, a present? Or would that be too much? Hunter was never one to accept pity. What do you think, Naomi?

By now, Naomi’s suitcase is full. She’s wearing her long, black, overcoat and is on her way out the door.

Umm, I’m afraid you can’t see him. We have to leave right away to catch our flight. Hunter’s already at the airport. In fact, I’m running late. Have a nice life!

What? Naomi, wai....

Naomi slams the door on her way out before a dumfounded Toyota can finish his sentence. He stands motionless for a few moments as the realization that he’ll never see his best friend and former tag team partner again overwhelms him. Suddenly, something just snaps. Toyota is overtaken by an uncontrollable rage.

He flips over the lone bed in the room, making a huge dent in the wall. The Matsumato Mauler begins screaming at the top of his lungs, throwing anything he can find; tables, chairs, lamps, sewing equipment. Everything in the room is a victim to his destruction. Sal and Uncle Rocco rush upstairs from the pizza shop below and are finally able to calm the big man down. After some more incoherent screaming, he falls into a deep, dark, depressive sleep on what is remaining of the bed he tore up minutes earlier.

Toyota groggily awakes from his deep slumber and finds two men standing at the edge of his bed. They both seem familiar to him, but haven just woken up; he can’t clearly make either one of them out. Regardless, he’s in no mood for human interaction and he rolls back on his side, face down in his pillow.

Come on Wasabi, wake up. There’s someone here to talk to you.

I don’t wanna. Go away, leave me alone.

Stop screwin’ around, pally. I ain’t gonna have your wide load sulkin’ around all day. Talk to the man.

Toyota rolls over and recognizes the other man in the room as Scott Hammond .He’s neither excited nor upset at the sight of his latest tag team partner and stares at him, not saying a word.

How’s it going, mate. Sal was telling me you’ve had a rough day, and he thought it’d be a good idea for me to come over to have a little chat. Cheer you up, ye know?

I don’t think anything can be done at this point.

Don’t be talking such nonsense. Sure, Kravinoff is gone, but that doesn’t mean your entire life is over, now does it?

Yes it does! Don’t any of you understand? The last few months have been the best of my life. What Hunter and I had, it was magical. But now it’s all been taken away. There’s nothing I can do about it.

Of course there’s something you can do about it, mate. You’re the one that always fancies talking about vengeance, no? Well, you’ve got your chance. Those Crashin Movement scoundrels are still running around this company, causing a ruckus. I’m sure you’re chomping at the bit to take them out, eh?

Pssh, I can’t take them out all by myself. Hunter was one of the best wrestlers in the world, and they paralyzed him, man. Paralyzed him. What do you think they’ll do to me? It’s suicide.

Ay, but you’re not alone, now are ye? You got me, now dontchya? We came mighty close to keeping those belts, those precious belts, on Sunday. I reckon once we get some time to work together, to grow together, we’ll be able to do a whole lot more. Whaddya say?

I guess that’d be a pretty good idea. Hunter would’ve wanted it that way, for me to move on. I wanna go out there and keep wrestling, but I miss him so much. I don’t know how I’ll be able to go on.

You got it all wrong, mate. You have to use what you and Hunter had together as a positive. This week, for instance, you’re facing Mr. Baller. Do you remember what happened the last time you were in the ring with him? That was the night the Pride of Toyota won the World Tag Team Championship. That was the night you and Hunter were on top of the world. You gotta use that positive energy with you from here on out. You gotta fight to honor Hunter’s memory.

His memory...

Toyota slips off into a daydream, unaware of his surroundings. He’s remembering his time with Kravinoff and all the ups and ups the Pride of Toyota had together. He suddenly snaps back into reality, and begins weeping profusely.

Is he ok?

Ay, he’ll be alright. This is a good cry, he needs this. Anyway, I know someone who should really be able to help him out. You ready to go, mate?

Toyota looks up from his sobbing for a moment and shakes his head, gracious of his new companion.

Good. We’re gonna get along just fine together. You see, we’re brothers, brothers in arms.

It is 2:20 p.m., September 18th, 2010. Ascension 20 is hours away from going onto the air, and the arena is empty. Mr. Baller is sitting on the top turnbuckle, he has a clicker in his hand, as the camera fades in.

WZCW, it has been a while. My life has taking an interesting twist since you last saw me.

A photo appears on the titantron

ballerhead.jpg

As soon as Meltdown was over that day, the fan who had gotten my head gave it to a WZCW doctor, and after days of operations, and then months of therapy, I am back here in a WZCW ring once more. Now I do not thank god for this, as God should thank me for me still being on his Earth.

And Beckford, I am not done with you. What you did to me, is inexcusable, and you don’t even belong in this company. I honestly don’t know what was worse when I was sitting in that hospital bed for months, watching you wrestle or Leeds Soccer play. But right now I have to turn my focus elsewhere, but you should put it on record, that Mr. Baller is not done with you, and he will seek and GET his revenge.

Now before that head injury even occurred, when I was foolish enough to be teaming with that hooligan known as James Baker as apart of the Ghetto Stars, I lost my tag team titles to The Pride of Toyota, Hunter Kravinoff and the Pillsbury Dough Boy himself, Wasabi Toyota. With Kravinoff gone, the only man I can take my frustrations out is on you, Pillsbury.

I never deserved to lose those tag team titles, James Baker was the only reason I was held back. He couldn’t keep his own in the ring, and he thought he was tough shit. He let me lose the tag team titles back, and I was the man who got pinned because he couldn’t hold his own weight, and I was forced to do all the work. Not anymore. He isn’t holding me back anymore, nobody is holding me back, I am back, and I am a force. I will climb my way back up to the ranks of WZCW, and back to where I belong, and that will be as a champion of this company.

Wasabi, as apart of your tag team you couldn’t last a minute and a half in the ring, before dying of food, and exhaustion. How in the world are you going to keep up with me, Mr. Baller, the most athletic man in this company? Simple, you can’t do it. Without Kravinoff, I don’t even think you can find the ring because you are so clueless of what is around you. I don’t even know what is the point of trash talking you because you probably can’t even understand me.

When I was sitting in my hospital bed, I got sick of watching you and Kravinoff running around with MY tag team titles, thinking that you actually accomplished something by beating James Baker and I. It was despicable, and I was sick to my stomach. Kravinoff used you as a tool, and you had no clue in the world what was going on.

When my head got chopped off a few months back, nobody cared, in fact you all laughed. I was a joke of the company, and I when I saw that, I vowed that when I came back that I will be the one laughing at you in the end. In fact lets go see if people are laughing now.

Mr. Baller jumps off the top turnbuckle and goes under the ring and then heads up the ramp. He heads to the backstage area, where he runs into Stacey Madison.

Well look at what we have here. Look at what the dumpster brought back.

And it looks like somebody still is a bit bitter that she isn’t the best backstage interviewer in WZCW. Now I see you that you care that I am back to WZCW, in your typical Stacey way.

No, not at all. Why couldn’t you be dead? It made a great story, and now that your back, your still the same boring, no story, Mr. Not so Baller.

Stacey, Stacey, Stacey. Same old Stacey. You should be dying to have the Mr. Baller return story.

Stacey laughs.

Please, I would rather have Titus leaving then you returning, any day of the week.

Baller starts to get angry.

Listen Stacey, Mr. Baller was at the top of this company before he was beheaded. I am making the single greatest recovery in history, and you rather care about a washed up superhero retiring then me. Good you know what, take that story, and I am going to laugh when you get denied because nobody wants some second rate interviewer anyway.

Mr. Baller walks off and continues to head to the backstage area, as he continues to stroll across he runs into Vance Bateman.

Hey Vance, you ready for the big return.

Vance doesn’t answer, and just continues to walk by.

VANCE!

What?!?!

Did you not hear me? I said are you ready for the big debut.

Not now Baller, I got other things to take care of right now.

How do you not care about this? I am your franchise player, and he is making a return from his head being chopped off. You should be paying me double, and be having cameras, newspapers, celebrities here to watch me. This is the biggest thing to happen to WZCW since I made my original debut a while back.

Vance just shrugs his shoulder, and then continues to walk on. Baller is getting furious, and just puts his head onto the wall, and begins to lightly bang it on the wall. He softly begins to speak.

Stacey, Vance, WZCW audience, and Wasabi Toyota, you may not care that I am back now, while you should be. I am not hear to be a middle of the roster guy, I didn’t go through months of surgery, therapy, and training to get back in WZCW. I didn’t come back to lose my first match to a man who cost me, the tag team titles. Wasabi, this is a different Mr. Baller then you saw 3 months ago, and you may have forgotten about me, once I was supposedly “dead” but when I am done with you, you will remember the day when the new Baller era started.

And you better believe that.

Camera Fade out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo