AS17: Pride of Toyota vs. Alex Steele & Tucker Graham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
Within a month of debuting, Pride of Toyota have captured the Tag Team Championships, a feat that teams like Micheals/NorCal and the FHD managed to do in this company. They wished to see some competition and have seen the challenged called by impressive debutant Alexander Steele who teams up with newcomer Tucker Graham. Will the Champions set the mark as the top team or will the newcomers have a few things to say about being underestimated as newcomers?

Deadline is Tuesday 13th July 23:59 EST

The scene fades from black and reveals a brick 2 story house with a driveway full of cars, some of which spill out onto the street. As the camera moves closer, it becomes obvious that a party is taking place at the house. There are people standing around everywhere with loud music and laughter coming from inside the house. One guy is passed out drunk on the front porch as people just step over him to go inside. Eventually we make it into the kitchen where Tucker Graham is talking and laughing with a group of 3 other people.

…and then the brother looks up and says, “You two better stop making sandwiches, because you’re getting mayonnaise all over me!”

As soon as he finishes that line the group busts out with laughter. Graham is smiling from ear to ear and is having a great time at the party. After a minute or so, one of the guys in the group begins to talk.

Ah man, that’s crazy. Tucker, you always have the funniest stories. Where do you come up with this stuff?

Graham chuckles for a second before beginning.

Through life, man. I never say no to something I think could be a great experience. You see, this life is meant for living and I find it so sad that most people are satisfied with only existing. They are zombies. Sure, they are alive, but are they really living? They are too caught up with what is good and bad, what they should and shouldn’t do. If you want to do something, DO IT! As long as it doesn’t hurt anyone, I don’t see a problem with it. It seems as if too many people are embarrassed to have a good time and have fun. They are afraid what others might think of them, but don’t be, man. If you think something is fun, do it! Who cares what anyone else thinks. Embrace what makes you who are you, don’t hide it.

And by living with this mentality, I get to experience so many great things! I get to do things other people only dream about because they don’t say yes to life. Well, you know how you are always taught to “Just Say No”? Well, just say no to just saying no.

The group laughs at Graham’s little saying, but he doesn’t. He is completely serious and he continues…

By saying no to something, you are closing a door to what could be a life changing experience. Could it fail miserably? Sure it could. But you will never know what you are capable of until you try. And by saying no, you quit before even trying. So say yes to life. Follow your dreams. There’s no point in having them if you don’t follow. Like you, what’s your dream?

Graham points to a pretty brunette woman in the group.

I’ve always wanted to be a kindergarten teacher.

And what do you do now?

I wait tables at the restaurant down the street.

Graham brushes his hair out of his face and looks at her quizzically.

Why is that?

The woman thinks for a minute before answering.

Being a waitress is a steady income. It may not be much, but at least it’s something, you know. I’m not sure if I’d make a good teacher or not so…

Graham puts his hand up to stop her.

Let me stop you there, if you don’t mind. You’re not sure if you’d make a good teacher? Do you know how to find out? Try it. Go and get certified and become a teacher! You will be surprised by what you’re capable of doing. And you’d be surprised with how much happier you’ll be knowing that you’re trying to achieve your dream in life! So give it a shot. I followed my dream and its working out great for me.

The third member in the group laughs. He is a chubby guy who has had way too much to drink. He tries to mock Graham.

What’s that dream? Being a wrassler?

Graham gives him a rather annoyed look.

Yeah, it is. Actually, that’s why I’m throwing this party. I made it onto the WZCW roster! I impressed the executives enough with my win at the last house show that they gave me contract!

The members of the group cheer as they raise they’re red cups for a toast. They bang their cups together before taking a drink.

That’s awesome Tucker! When’s your first match?

It’s coming up on the next Ascension! I can’t wait! It’s me and Alexander Steele facing off with the Pride of Toyota!

The chubby drunk guy looks at Graham as if he is crazy.

You’re debuting in a tag team match? And you’re happy about that? You don’t think that it’ll be hard for you to get noticed?

Graham just laughs this off.

Hell yeah I’m excited for this. It’s something I’ve been waiting my whole life for. And being in a tag team is a great way to get noticed, and I couldn’t have asked for a better tag team partner. Steele is the prototypical wrestler. He is great in the ring, and proved this by winning his debut match in WZCW. He is a great competitor and I am glad he is on my team and not the other. I know that he will be ready to go when it’s match time, no questions asked. Alexander has already proven himself that he is worthy to be in the company, and now I must prove myself as well. And there is no better way to do that than by beating the champs.

Each person looks at him as if he is insane.

Do you really think you can beat the Pride of Toyota?

Me by myself? Not a chance in hell. But with Alexander Steele on my side, absolutely. You see not too long ago the Pride of Toyota were in the same position we are in. The newcomers who are going out to the ring to try to get themselves noticed. And guess what? It worked! Now they are the tag team champions! So if they can do it, why not us?

Graham quickly continues before anyone can say anything negative.

I mean, I know most people are expecting us to fail. But as I said earlier, if you just give it a shot, you never know what you are capable of.

He looks at each person he has been talking to individually before continuing…

Me and Alexander, well, I know that we are capable of shocking the world. And we’ll prove that at Ascension.

The camera begins to fade out as another beautiful woman comes up and starts talking to Graham. It fades to black before we see what they are up to.

Wednesday, 05 July 2010
Boston, Massachusetts
The Steele Refinery

The scene flickers to life as we see the image of Alexander Steele doing squats inside of his father’s wrestling school. He goes there to work out often when he’s in Boston; it’s really the only quite place he can get a decent work out. Alex groans as he squats and pushes himself to stand up completely before breathing out the number 25. At this point, Mazi walks into the small gym and leans against the door way, watching her man work out when he’s not supposed to be.

“Alex...”

She utters, hoping to catch his attention even with a quiet voice. It worked; he opened his eyes while doing his twenty-sixth squat and looked at her in the mirror.

“What are you doing?”

She inquired, knowing that the doctor told him to take it easy after that ladder match. For her troubles, he replies at first with just a smile, trying to be innocent but knows that she caught him doing something that he wasn’t supposed to. He stands up straight and places the bar in its place before walking away from the free weights.

“Nothing baby, what’re you doing?”

He asks her and gives her a smile, one that says please forgive me; you know I can’t help myself. The fact is, it was the truth, he couldn’t help himself, the doctor may have told him to take it easy but he had to get back into the gym as soon as he could.

“Uh huh, you’re in trouble mister, when we get home... Anyway, I just wanted to inform you that WZCW put up its new card.”

She tipped her weight over to one side, showing him that she is actually disappointed that he would work out behind her back. However, she knew exactly where to find him and knew just what he was doing; he was just like his father in that way, hardheaded.

“Oh yeah, and?”

He raised an eyebrow, not smiling like he was before, knowing he’s in trouble when he got home. What’s more, is that he knew it wasn’t that good kind of trouble he would normally hope to be in, he would be punished and it wouldn’t be pleasant.

“You’re on it dummy; you’ve got a tag match against the new champions Pride of Toyota.”

She rolled her eyes as he did as if to say duh that he was on the card. Alex raised an eyebrow again as he looked at Mazi, curious as she told him that he was in a tag match but only gave him half of the information.

“Who’s my partner, babe?”

“Some guy, you threw him out of that contract Battle Royale first. I can’t remember his name.”

She was a huge help most of the time, but she was mad at him and Alex knew then that he’d have a hard time getting anything else out of her information wise. Thankfully he knew exactly who she was talking about, his eyes lit up some as he was excited. Alex had been impressed with Tucker’s house show match and had wished that he had of brought that kind of fire into the contract Battle Royale.

“Thanks baby, I’m done here, let’s go home.”

He said to her and smiled softly; reaching out to place a hand on her hips when she spun on her heels and walked off. Alex smirked and shook his head as he followed her out of the gym, the scene fades to black.

Monday, 12 July 2010
Boston, Massachusetts
Boston Common

Alex is sitting on a bench, looking around with a smile on his face. He takes a deep breath and glances around one last time before looking up at the camera. One can only imagine what’s going on in his head, but whatever it is, he is obviously happy.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I figured we needed a change of scenery, those colored backdrops can get very old and extremely boring, so it’s always nice to get out and enjoy the weather sometimes while cutting one of these promotions videos.”

“I know that right now, the big question is how am I feeling after that ladder match? Not just physically but mentally too. Well I feel great, my body is still in top shape and I’ve recovered from those wounds quite nicely. As far as mentally goes, it’s the same, I would guess that a lot of people would think that I would be disappointed in myself, but I’m not. You see, I pride myself on something, and that’s educating myself. I didn’t come into this business believing that I would win every match I had, I know that I’m going to lose, and unlike some people in WZCW, I’m not going to stand back and claim to be undefeated because that match ended in a no contest and the champion, Baez is still the champion.”

“But now, I know more about my opponents from that match. I was able to experience their strengths and weaknesses, see their thought process when things started going against what they were wanting or expecting. The next time I’m in the ring with them, I will be better prepared, and that is why I continue to educate myself.”

He pauses and smiles a bit as he leans against the back of the bench, putting an arm up across the back edge. He looks as a jogger passes by him, between him and the camera lens, somewhat interrupting his video. Alex looks unconcerned as he shakes his head lightly.

“This week, I’ve been placed in a tag team match, not something I’m unfamiliar with, but the important issue is that the match is against the new tag team champions and my partner is Tucker Graham. To say that I’m excited is really an understatement. I’m not trying to earn a spot against the champions right now, but I look forward to facing these two men.”

“Tucker I can tell is putting a lot of faith into me and my ability to wrestle, and not to sound cocky, but he should. I know that I have natural wrestling ability and there is nothing wrong with feeling the way that I do. I am still very humble about myself and will never under or overestimate people. Mr. Graham really impressed me recently in his house show match, and it is going to be a real honor standing in the ring with him, let alone standing in his corner ready to support him.”

“I feel like he could very likely have a bright future here in WZCW, and who knows, maybe if this match goes fairly smoothly, he and I could form an actual tag team and make a run on Pride of Toyota at a later date. WZCW will need it by that time, as to be completely honest, I’ve not seen very many tag teams around since I walked through the company’s entrance, I could be wrong.”

Alex stretches, lifting both arms over his head and sitting up straight before leaning forward and planting his elbows on his knees and looking away from the camera.

“I can’t help but hear this name, Hunter Kravinoff and think of Spider-Man. Don’t get me wrong, I mean no disrespect, but it’s just the first thing that pops into my mind. If you happen to be a Kraven the Hunter fan, then you can actually turn it into a positive. I mean, Kraven was willing to do whatever it took to capture Spider-Man and in this profession, that is exactly what has to happen sometimes. Sometimes, you just have to be willing to do things that others may not exactly like to rise to the top, other times it’s not needed.”

“Toyota Wasabi, you are a large man, one that I will not likely be able to use my skills on, but that does not make you invincible, it will take a great amount of team work on mine and Tucker’s part to even put a dent in your armor, and we will do our very best to accomplish just that.”

“I know you two didn’t become tag team champions for no reason at all, I know that there is chemistry between the two of you, whether good or bad, that allows you two to continue along this path of victory, but just like I said before, no one wins forever. Muhammad Ali didn’t win every fight and you gentlemen will not win every match. At some point in time, the team of Pride of Toyota will fall and when that happens, it just might very well be to myself and whoever happens to be my partner.”

“I look forward to this match and I can’t wait for that bell to ring. I wish the both of you the best of luck and may the team who has the better night win.”

Alexander smiles and stands up from the bench, he gives a small wave to a person off camera and then walks out of the view. The camera spins around to catch the view of Boston Common as it slowly fades to black.

Wasabi Toyota can be seen lounging out back behind Sal’s Pizza stop in his customary birthday suit. He is gently swinging back and forth on a hammock and sipping on some strawberry lemonade, watching the sun set. After setting his glass down, his begins to speak into his trusty tape recorder, which rests in his left hand.

Toyota: Hello to all of the delightful humans that may be listening to this, the 3rd installment of the greatest series of tapes known to mankind, the Toyota Diaries. For those of you who have yet to experience the diaries, it’s quite simple, really. They’re about life, and how to live it. More specifically, my life, and how I try to improve, to learn, to grow as a human. I know this is a long, and quite hard journey for me after my time with the Yazuka, destroying lives a destroying souls. But it’s a journey I want to make with all of you, especially those who are troubled. Living on the streets, forced to sell drugs or have sex with unattractive customers in order to make ends meet. Trust me, I’ve been there, and I want to help by sharing my story.

Last week at Apocalypse mah boi Hunter Kravinoff and myself won the World Tag Team Titles of WZCW, ridding the company and the fans of the despicable Ghetto Stars. It was the moment I had been dreaming of for a long time. All that work I put it. Running laps while Uncle Rocco rode on my back, going through strenuous dance routines, cutting down to from ten to nine and a half pounds of sushi a day. It all paid off. Finally, I’d have a bigger platform to spread my message to the world. Finally, after all of the evil, terrible things I had done, I accomplished something positive. I MEANT SOMETHING!

Toyota begins crying softly into his hands, overcome by the magnitude of the moment he is reliving.

No one, NO ONE, can understand how I felt that night. It was the greatest and most important moment of my life, bar none. However, I still felt empty for some reason. Something was missing.

The moment was ultimately overshadowed. Overshadowed by Jordan Lights’ interference because his futile hopes for justice, by the mystery surrounding the Mayhem Title, but Vengeance becoming World Champion. The truth was, people cared about the new Tag Champions as much as they cared about me spreading my message, not at all. That’s not what was supposed to happen. Once I won the titles, my mission was supposed to be nearing completion. My life would truly begin to mean something much more. I’d be helping millions of people everyday. Why didn’t that happen?!?!?!

Wasabi is shaking with anger at this point, spilling some of his glistening lemonade in the process. He takes a moment to compose himself before continuing.

However, I’ve realized I can’t get frustrated. It’s a process. It took me years before I was able to get back to my Buddhism and realize I was heading in the wrong direction and that I needed to change. That I needed to deliver vengeance.

I don’t have any personal issues with my opponents this week, Tucker Grahn and Alexander Steele. They seem to understand what it’s all really about when it comes to this magnificent thing called life, but they do have some flaws. As always, I’ll have to bring to pain to extract these flaws from them and send them away forever. However, this week, I’ll have to do a little more. Hunter and I are going to beat these guys to a pulp to get noticed. I may feel some remorse in doing this to a couple of unprepared and overmatched rookies, but it has to be done. My message, Hunter’s incredible story, and the Tag Division all need to get noticed, and there’s only one way to do it, violence. After all, it is ultimately the only avenue to peace and true happiness, remember that boys and girls.

Toyota Out.

Chicago, IL.

Leon Kensworth, sporting a light blue golf shirt tucked into his beige khakis, is walking through the gates of the Lincoln Park Zoo. He’s scanning the crowd as though looking for someone as families and groups of friends zig and zag past him. Suddenly, a look of recognition crosses his face as he perks up slightly and picks up his pace, cameraman in hot pursuit. A moment later, he reaches a row of benches as Hunter Kravinoff, adorned in a Hawaiian shirt and cargo shorts, tag title belt over his shoulder, and Naomi Bit (her own cameraman in toe), wearing Kravinoff’s outfit in her size, the sleeves of the shirt rolled slightly, stand up to great him, Hunter taking his hand and shaking it.

Hunter: Leon! Great to see you!

Leon: Same.

Kensworth looks around briefly before refocusing his attention of Kravinoff.

Where’s Toyota?

Kravinoff smiles warmly.

Hunter: Oh, you know how it is. Naomi and I wanted to wait for you, but he had to see the birds of prey. So, we sent him on his way.

Kravinoff extends his affectionate, thoughtful gaze to Bit.

He’s going to have no trouble sleeping tonight.

They each chuckle softly before turning back to Kensworth.

Leon: Nice outfits.

Hunter: Thanks! T’was my suggestion.

Naomi: No complaints from me. It’s good to know people can see me expressing my support for...

She takes a deep breath before dreamily uttering the name of...

...Hunter Kravinoff.

Leon: Well, that’s a nice sentiment. But I can’t imagine him needing the support now. He’s one half of the WZCW Tag Team Champions. Surely that's helped raise his credibility in the eyes of the people.

Kravinoff hangs his head for a moment as Naomi whispers inaudibly to him, trying to raise his spirits. After a moment, she turns to Kensworth.

Naomi: Well...

Kravinoff raises his head and glares with intensity at Kensworth, who seems startled by the sudden change in the title holder’s demeanour.

Hunter: Evidently, my credibility is right where it was before Apocalypse.

Leon: What do you mean?

Hunter: What do you mean what do I mean?

Kravinoff holds his intense stare for a moment before taking his title belt off his shoulder and holding it so that it’s horizontal and facing Kensworth. The champ then points at the belt.

What does that say?

Kensworth looks at it before answering.

Leon: WZCW World Tag Team Champion.

Hunter: That’s right!!

Kravinoff’s words were so loud that they caused Kensworth to twitch nervously. Hunter throws the belt back over his shoulder and continues as Bit smiles with attitude at Leon.

Hunter: WZCW World Tag Team Champion. Yet when you just said a moment ago that I’m on half of the WZCW Tag Team Champions.

When I rewatched my match from Apocalypse, I noticed Harrys announcing me and Toyota as the new WZCW Tag Team Champions.

Where’s the word “World”? Where’s the respect for the tag division? Where’s the acknowledgement that me and Toyota are the world champions of tag team wrestling? Why aren’t we regarded as champions as being in the same echelon as Vengeance?

Kensworth looks flustered at the barrage of fury from Kravinoff.

Leon: Well... Umm...

Naomi: You never noticed the word “world” in big red letters in the center of the belt before, did you?

Leon: Look... I don’t have the kind of power to change how the belts are regarded or what Harrys calls them.

Naomi: Don’t worry. Hunt’s already put calls into upper management to see that he gets the respect he deserves. And if Harrys thinks about calling him anything less than a world champion, I’m sure he’ll be getting an earful, too.

Kravinoff smiles appreciatively at Bit before turning his attention back to Kensworth.

Hunter: But you...

Leon: Me?

Hunter: You... You have a camera and an outlet for me to get a message out. So while you might not have any real power, you’re still of some use.

Kensworth glances at the camera before resuming his concentration on Kravinoff, who has turned to face away from Kensworth, staring at an lion enclosure in the distance. Without turning back to the interviewer, Kravinoff begins to speak.

How can they sleep at night?

Kensworth grows befuddled upon hearing Kravinoff's question.

Leon: Pardon?

Bit, staring affectionately at the back of Kravinoff, turns to her cameraman and lets out an audible whisper.

Naomi: Get in front of him. Catch that look in his eyes as he stares at the lions.

The cameraman swings around to look Kravinoff in the face as he continues to wonder out loud.

Hunter: Your bosses, Leon. How can they sleep at night knowing that, well over fifty years after the death of Dr. King, they openly promote institutional segregation?

Kensworth looks absolutely abhorred by the suggestion, as Kravinoff turns to face him.

Leon: Overlooking the oddity in a jungle man knowing about Dr. King, I think you have some explaining to do!

Kravinoff smiles cockily.

Hunter: I suppose. I mean you’ve been so blinded to it that it doesn’t even registered for you. How odd that someone such as myself, a man born and raised in the wild, unfamiliar with humanity, has more humanity than you.

Kensworth shakes his head disapprovingly as Kravinoff continues.

At least... enough humanity to see inequality with unobstructed, clear vision.

You see Kenswroth...

Kravinoff begins to pace, gesturing broadly as he talks with the hand that’s not holding the title over his shoulder. Kensworth, Bit, and the cameramen follow him.

...not only are tag team champions not regarded as being equal with singles champions, but the tag division is kept eerily separate from the singles competitors. Sure, we can mingle with the undercard on occasion, but at this point in time, we’re not given the same mobility to move up the card as a tried and true singles wrestler. On any given day, Blade could find himself wrestling Titus or a newcomer could find himself in a heated encounter with Big Dave. But tag wrestlers best stay put at the bottom, far away from everbody else. Just like the lions or the birds of prey here, we get our own little enclosure and are told to stay put. Comfortable as it is, this animal longs for more. This animal longs to roam freely through the jungle that is WZCW.

Kravinoff stops pacing in order to drink in that notion, and almost immediately as he does so, Kenswroth bumps into him. Hunter turns around and speaks directly to Kensworth.

Do you know why we're kept away from singles wrestlers, Leon?

Kensworth shrugs and makes a sound that indicates he’s unsure.

Two reasons. The first: They’re afraid. They’re afraid of tag wrestlers and all the skills we’ve developed having to accommodate a partner and prepare for multiple opponents in every match. They’re afraid that if we can perform this well as a tag team, than our skill would be compounded tenfold when it’s one on one, no partners to be consider, only one opponent to target our ire at. And most of all, they realize that in a tag team setting, no singles wrestlers have the skills or the chemistry to be successful at the tag game, and are afraid of being exposed. Quite simply, any true tag team can show up any pairing of singles wrestlers at any time. And in order to prove my point, me and Toyota told management to issue an open challenge to any pair of singles wrestlers who think that they can take the champs. You see, we’re out to prove why the tag division is the best division in the ‘Z.

Kensworth looks suspiciously at Kravinoff for a moment.

Leon: That belts really gone to your head quickly, hasn’t it?

Kravinoff chuckles softly.

Hunter: But the proof is there, Leon. Just look at John Constantine’s promo at Apocalypse. He mentioned every champion except me and Toyota. The fear is there. It’s clear as day. And Constantine’s right to be afraid. Because we’d destroy him. And Austin Reynolds. And Chris Beckford... Showtime... Anyone who stands in our way. If Vengeance and Ty Burna had one more tag match in them, we’d gladly take the men at the top of the totem pole and cut them down to size. We’ll take anyone at any time. From Everest to Baez, we're putting the entire locker room on notice. If USA wants some, even he`s more than welcome to come get some. Anyone. Anytime

Leon: And what's the second reason they supposedly keep you segregated? Fear and...?

Hunter: Arrogance. Nothing more than their own selfish interests and their own excess, out of proportion belief in their own worth. The arrogance of singles wrestlers and people's lack of appreciation for human relationships has created a drought of talent in the tag division that leaves us with no choice but to declare war on the locker room. If management weren't so afraid to stand up to every self-important Tom, Dick, and Harry who thinks they have what it takes to be a singles sensation, tag wrestling might get some respect. But since management won't do anything to solve the problem, me and Toyota have to solve it for them.

Kravinoff looks briefly at Bit who shoots him an approving nod before he turns back to Kensworth.

And you know who really embodies that singles wrestler arrogance?

Leon: I have the strangest feeling you’re going to tell me.

Kravinoff grins at Leon’s quip.

Hunter: Alex Steele. The man gets an indy following and wins a couple of belts in the minor leagues, and now he thinks he’s ready to step into the ring with a world traveled veteran like myself. Sure, he’s technically sound. But is he ready to step into a man who’s been all over the world, adapted to every possible condition, and taken down every kind of bear that the wilderness has to offer? I don’t think so. And yet he hasn’t turned down management’s orders for him to face me on Ascension. He might think his technical ability and internet following make him hot stuff, but fairy tale time is over. He’s not his father.

Leon: I like Alex.

Kravinoff stares patronizingly at Kensworth for a moment before continuing.

Hunter: If I were you, I wouldn’t get too attached. When I deflate his ego and expose him as someone who’s in over his head, I doubt you’ll be seeing too much more of him. It’s what me and Toyota do. We break spirits. Crashin needed a week to compose himself after losing to us. I was the beginning of the end of John Smith. Max Karzai? You can thank me for that one as well. And I doubt you’ll be seeing too much of Baker this week.

But Steele’s isn’t the only spirit I’m going to break this week. Tucker Graham, Mr. Smiles and Frivolity himself, decided to step up to the plate and be Alex Steele’s tag partner. Why a guy who seems to value his happiness is taking it upon himself to step into the ring with a bona fide survivor man and a mastodon is beyond me. We aren’t looking to make everyone happy, dude. We’re here to win, we’re here to consummate our tag title reign, and we’re more than physically capable of establishing our dominence. When Tucker comes through that curtain and down that ramp, he’s heading towards an all too certain frown. I wouldn’t be surprised if his loss against us is so disheartening that he begs to be released from his contract.

Kensworth and Kravinoff stare silently at each other once more.

Leon: You’re never lost for words, are you?

Kravinoff smiles at him again as Wasabi Toyota walks up to the group, a tear in his eye.

Wasabi: I beat up a bee, but now it’s stuck in my hand.

Kravinoff chuckles warmly and takes Toyota’s hand.

Hunter: Well...

He glances at Kensworth as he takes the stinger out.

...that’s what people get when they mess with us, isn’t it? “Beaten up.”

Kravinoff presses his lips to Toyota’s wound and begins sucking the poison out as Naomi Bit, looking on intently, starts to get flush in the face, her breathing growing shallow. Upon finishing sucking the poison from Toyota, he looks Kensworth in the eyes one last time, spits at his feet, and walks away with his group in toe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back