AS16: Showtime Cougar vs. Vengeance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
The deadliest pairing of Vengeance and Ty Burna have been seperated on Meltdown and Ascension to go into singles action against their partner's Apocalypse opponents. Ascension will see Showtime Cougar take on World Title Challenger Vengeance and both men will be wanting to want to stake their claim before the pay per view. Who will gain the needed momentum?

Deadline is Tuesday 8th June 2010, 23:59EST

One of two

***The following events were broadcast on WZCW.com***​

Both GMs are in an office, their suit jackets have been thrown over the back of their chairs, Vance Bateman is pacing around the table and staring out the window, shirt sleeves rolled up and braces still in place.

Chuck: Well Vancey, that just brings us to the final matter. The two main events this week and the matches at Apocalypse.

Vance turns round and slams his hand down on the table, a vein popping on his forehead.

Vance: I still can't believe you got Titus and lumbered me with Vengeance. Well you can cover the extra security I'm going to have to bring in.

Chuck: Vancey baby, you need to chill out about this cat. I mean, what have you to worry about. He has no reason to go anywhere near you.

Vance's expression lightens up and a smirk comes over his face.

Vance: That's...not exactly true... I think it's time I showed you exactly what I hold over him.

He reaches down for his briefcase, pulls out a contract folder and slides it across the table, where Chuck lifts it, leans back and begins to read.

As he is reading, he inhales sharply as he reaches an apparantly crucial part.

Chuck: And he actually signed that???

Vance nods

Chuck: Well damn...

Fade to black

Scene opens in a backstage dressing room at WZCW studios. Becky Serra is scene applying makeup in front of a mirror while Stacey Madison is getting changed behind a changing screen.

Becky: Are you almost done back in there? You’ve been trying on different outfits for almost an hour.

Stacey: Shut your mouth, you impatient little ho. I’m just trying to find the look that accentuates my best features.

I don’t think we’re allowed to show what’s behind our underpants.

Ha ha, oh Becky you’re so comical. But you’re forgetting you’re the number one **** around here.

Stacey emerges from behind the screen in a tight yellow dress that goes about halfway down her thighs and is very low cut to show off her rack.

So, how do I look?

Easy.

Bitch, but thank you. That’s the look I was going for.

You think Showtime is really going to go after you?

Of course, who wouldn’t? I mean, why else would he have demanded that I be his guest tonight,

From what I heard from Serafina, you were the one who seemed really desperate.

And you believed that little freak. Ha ha.

Stacey looks around and then speaks quietly to Becky.

I’m going to be honest with you Becky, and I trust you wouldn’t go rat on me to management, but I’ve been taking a lot of time off.

Really? That must be why it’s been quieter here lately.

Anyway, last show I really had to make it up and do lots of interviews. Ugh, why am I an interviewer? I should be a star. My face on millions of magazine covers. I’m beautiful enough.

Becky rolls her eyes.

So that’s what tonight is all about. Showtime will ask me some questions while I stare into his eyes, the camera will see me looking stunning, and I’ll be back receiving calls to host parties and do picture shoots.

Stagehand: Five minutes Miss Stacey.

Well that’s my cue then.

Stacey struts out while Becky giggles from behind.

----------

Scene opens on the set of The Show. Showtime David Cougar is already out on stage as the crowd cheers.

Cougar: Thank you all so much. We got an amazing show lined up for you and a very special guest for you all this evening. Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome Stacey Madison.

Stacey walks out onto the stage. The crowd cheers and a few cat calls can be heard. She turns her back to the crowd and looks over her shoulder. She gives them all a wink and then continues to walk to Showtimes desk. Showtime eyes here up and down as he taps his cue cards on the desk.

Stacey Madison everybody. Wow, somebody wheel out the oxygen tanks cause you are taking everyone’s breath away.

The audience laughs and Stacey too, as she pushes back her hair and goes to take a seat on the couch.

No no Stacey, not there. I got special seat for you right close to my desk, right close... to me.

The stage crew wheels out a chair and puts it in between the desk and couch. Stacey smiles and sits in the chair, leaning her body close to Showtime.

So Showtime, what is it abou...

Hang on a sec there Stace, I got something for you.

Showtime goes to grab something from underneath the desk. Stacey has a huge smile on her face until Showtime pulls out a microphone and slides it into her hands.

There you go, now our guest tonight. He is the WZCW Heavyweight Champion. Everyone give a great big round of applause for Titus.

The crowd explodes as Titus appears on stage with the WZCW title belt. He high fives with the people in the front row. Stacey’s mouth is wide open in shock and that is followed by gritting teeth as Titus walks up and shakes hands with Showtime and takes a seat.

Titus everybody. How are you today?

I’m doing well Showtime.

My God, I’m not normally flabbergasted but... You are a legend in this business man. WZCW World Champion, longest reigning Elite X Champion, four time Oscar winner. Four!!! How does one find the time to accomplish all those things. Stacey, make sure you hold the mic closer so we can hear Titus.

Stacey gives Showtime a cold look and lazily slumps her wrist towards Titus.

Well Showtime, despite the fact that I’m usually scene promoting or celebrating something with the fans, I’m actually a workaholic. I trained and studied hard to play the characters I’ve played in movies and now in the ring I apply those same skills to studying my opponents.

Showtime nods his head as Titus continues to talk.

The wrestling world is very much like the stage, everyone has a part to play, and everyone has a character that is unique from the rest. I try to get into the mind set, to know why a big ogre like VenShriek, would want to try and disable me, or why DonkTy, wants to consume us all within his realm of darkness.

And what have you specifically learned about those two.

Don’t try to take their swamp away.

The audience laughs. Stacey rolls her eyes and looks as board as ever as she begins to hunch over.

Hey, where did you get this microphone stand? I’ve seen livelier people at a chess match.

Stage crew, we need a table over here.

The stage crew wheel out a table and put it in front of Stacey, the table is high enough that it covers Stacey’s exposed rack, and has a solid back so no one can see any of Stacey below her shoulders. Stacey looks annoyed by this, but then smiles a mischievous smile and slowly kicks over the table. Stacey’s legs are uncrossed now, which expose her cupid and heart patterned panties. The crowd chuckles a bit as Stacey quickly crosses her legs and holds the mic up near Showtime.

Now that’s what we call a show. Now Titus, trying to be a little more serious here, what are your real thoughts on Vengeance and Ty Burna.

Well Vengeance I’ve fought many times in the past. He is as deadly of an opponent as you can find in WZCW and make one big mistake and he will make you pay. I know a lot of guys in the back who are terrified of him, Leon especially. At Apocalypse, we will pick things up right where we left off, and just like all our prior matches, this one will be close all the way to the end, but I’m confident the results will stay the same. I don’t know much about Ty. This will be our first singles bout against each other and we’ve only fought a couple times in tag matches. I know he’ll be a force to reckoned with, but the man puts all his fate on what the Ouija tells him. An Ouija!

It’s as logical a decision maker as either of your predictions.

Holy crap... she speaks.

Must be a loose wire.

That’s not all that’s loose about her.

The crowd cheers as Stacey quickly shoots a stare at Showtime.

See... you have a loose thread here.

The crowd laughs as Showtime quickly plucks it off Stacey’s dress.

So I wanted to get your opinion on Ty, seeing as how you two have fought numerous battles in the past, and will be fighting again at Apocalypse.

Ty is a dangerous man. Pushed me to my limits early on and got the best of me. I took him lightly and his Ouija, I even poked fun at it myself. Ty may put his blind fate in what the scroll tells him and believes it will lead him to the top, but the Ouija is the reason he is so focused. One goal, one mission. When Ty is told his destiny, he goes head for it. What Ty doesn’t understand, is it is no different than our blind love and dedication to the fans t. We do it for them like he does it for good ole Ouija. The two or no different, and if he thinks that my devotion to the viewers is a hinderance in any way, then he may find the results of our upcoming match will end up the very same as our last match. Titus, you know when to come up big, that’s why you are the champion. Verse Ty, it will be no different. Go big, or go home because he will doing anything necessary totake you out and make you an eas target to drop the belt. And we really want to send Ty home with nothing but his Ouija to play alone with.

Damn right Showtime. So...

So...

Do you want me to give you any advice for Vengeance?

No.

No..? Showtime, I admire the cocky swagger you’ve had since you debuted in WZCW, but this is why I am champion and you’ve had a handful of small title reigns. The difference between being in the mainevent and just looking at it through the glass ceiling.

I’ve faced this man many times before. I’ve beaten Lars Reidar 2 matches out of 3 with the EurAsian on the line. Wasn’t Lars suppose to be the upgraded version of Vengeance. An unstoppable Norse God. Vengeance has de-evolved back to his former self, let the white hairs of age and tiredness grow back on him. And this time, he isn’t the same twisted soul he once was when he kidnapped Leon. He stumbles upon his victories and fails to beat opponents he once towered over. Vengeance has a destructive angry side, there is no question about that. He assaults anyone it takes to get what he desires, your world title, heck any title in this company, because he knows the winds of change are blowing, time is quickly running out, and his chance to redeem all prior disappointments is fading faster by the day. Vengeance when we meet at Ascension, you’ll be staring across the ring and in the face of the most charismatic individual in this company, you’ll be staring at the face of the best pure performer to step in front of the camera, you’ll be staring at the face of change... Change is coming Vengeance, and beat me to a bloody pulp all you try, change is upon you, and is here to say goodbye to you. This will be your final moment in the sun Vengeance, your last chance because The Show is ready to take your place.

Mmhmmm, you mean of course, if you are able to beat me when you earn a shot.

Showtime smirks. He had almost forgot the WZCW Heavyweight champion was sitting no more than 5 feet from him.

Of course Titus. I have nothing but respect for you. But you know the target that belt puts on someone. It is what I want as well as everyone in the back. We may be friends backstage, but when we get into the ring for the first time against each other, I will bring the whole boxed set of my talents and all the special features that come with it. Meaning, I will fight you with everything, and I’d expect no less from you. It’s what we do. That belt represents the very best that our profession has to offer, and is something I will not rest till I own. When we fight, fans will be talking about it for years to come, and I look forward to that day.

Showtime extends his hand and Titus shakes it.

WZCW Champion Titus, everybody. Give him a round of applause. That’s The Show for the evening. Goodnight.

Titus and Showtime stand and pose for the cameras. The fans are screaming both mens names. Titus grabs a pen and goes to sign autographs for some fans up front.

Thank you for your time Stacey. Don’t worry, you will get paid for this.

Showtime begins to walk off stage. Stacey hesitates, then quickly follows Showtime.

Hey wait. What the hell was all this. I thought I was going to be your guest tonight.

Oh, so sorry. I didn’t mean to imply that. We figured since Titus was going to be on The Show the crowd was going to be a lot louder. So... microphone girl. In retrospect, I guess we could’ve just dressed up a microphone poll.

Hey, you think I dressed up solely like this for the cameras.

Suddenly 2 stunningly attractive blond and brunette girls walk up to Showtime and Stacey

Showgirl 1: Oh how are you Showtime baby?

Showgirl 2: You look like you could use a rub down.

In a sec girls.

Wha... what...

Stacey, you and I both agreed. We work together, and just that. Besides you ever think we’re too much alike. I mean, I like you Stace, but we’re both too into each other. Now if you’ll excuse me, there’s something else I’ll need to get into, isn’t that right ladies.

Showtime and the girls walk off leaving Stacey dumbfounded. A producer walks up and hands Stacey a cheque. She crumbles it up in her hand and storms off.

The floor of the room is covered in folliage. The feet walking around in slippers, as a bluebell falls to the floor.

The telephone rings in the corner of the room

[YOUTUBE]ly1al4K3u2M[/YOUTUBE]
Hello...

?: "The time has come," the Walrus said, "To talk of many things: Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--Of cabbages--and kings...

What the hell... who is this?

?: Who do you think would possibly track down someone, and call them whilest they were relaxing arranging flowers at home?

How... how do you know exactly what I'm doing right now. Who is this??? Or I'll call the police.

The lights flicker, and a second pairs of boots can be seen behind the slippers.

Holy...

Camera pans up to show Johnny Klamor, pruning scissors in hand, with Vengeance standing beside him.

Vengeance: You should maybe put the scissors down Jonathon. The wrong person might take that as a threat and be forced to hurt you.

JK: What the hell are you doing in my house?!? Do you even realise I can get you fired just for being here?

Vengeance: You know you won't do that, and you know why? It's because I have the one thing that will make you famous.

Interviewing the champ - Too easy, everyone wants a word with him.
Interviewing Ty won't happen, because he doesn't really interview, and as for Showtime... he's more likely to just interview himeself.

Instead, you get the number one contender, who has had so many shots and still failed to grasp the bronze ring. This is the last interview I will give before my title reign begins.

Titus... you can hold the fact that you beat me for the Elite X title, you can hold Lars' general failures to come anywhere close to your belt, and you can pray to whatever divine entity you choose - God, Odin, Mother Earth - it doesn't matter, because look back at history and the record books will show that you have failed on so many occasions to beat me, be it Lars or Vengeance, by myself, with help, hell, you haven't beat me with Showtime, Everest, Ricky. Pick a partner, and odds are you've failed!

JK: Titus has managed to rise from amnesiac to Heavyweight champion, has beaten multiple champions. You do realise you've got Ty and Showtime after you since you managed to luck out on being the guy who managed to pin Titus last week

Vengeance rolls his eyes, and smiles at Klamor before sighing

Vengeance: You know, I've never actually understood just how interviewers always manage to ask the most inane questions possible. Stacey last week, Leon's never really managed to get this game, and Becky... that's just a different story.

If you'd actually wanted an insightful comment from me, you'd ask what have I done to deserve being there in the first place.

JK: So wha-

Vengeance: No Johnny, the moment has passed. I'll answer YOUR question, but not mine. You have to wait and see just what plays out. Ty and Showtime made it personal, they lost focus on exactly what was important, and Ty's stupid little board which he claims is his guide has done nothing for him but take him down a road to face Showtime for NOTHING!!!

Vengeance positively screams the last word

Vengeance: Showtime, right now is one of those people who hold the victories over me when it matters the most. But yet, right now, where exactly are you? You've managed to lose your shot, not be in the ring, watching impotently as I pinned Titus.

When it all is said and done, I'm the one facing Titus, I'm the one who gets the Heavyweight Title shot.

He stares darkly at the camera

Vengeance: Isn't it funny though. All the jibes you can ever make about my ineptitude to win when it matters, and yet the shot is mine, and you could only watch as you lost it.

So Johnny, I think it's only fair warning that you get the firsthand example of what Showtime, what Titus, what all those who try to stop me on this final run can expect to receive.

Who can stand before this fury? And who can stand up in the heat of this anger? The fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are broken down because of him.

Vengeance turns, puts his hood up, suddenly spotting the Apocalypse poster on the wall of Klamor's kitchen. He walks over to it, and sets it on fire. The lights flick off, plunging the whole room into darkness with the fire flickering in the background. The poster melts away, leaving only Vengeance remaining.

As the lights come back on, there are bluebells strewn across the bench

JK: Oh come on, I spent hours on this! Damn the little...

He stops, realising the bluebells have spelt out 'Endgame'

JK: There's no earthly way he can keep doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back