• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AS15: The Killjoy vs. John Smith - Mayhem Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
AS152.jpg

The Killjoy's painstaking long search to reclaim the Mayhem Championship finally paid off without any interference from John Smith who messed up the plans for Killjoy at Redemption. This week, Killjoy has requested that he faces John Smith this week to prove a point against the man who wants to make the most of Killjoy's misfortunes. How will this encounter fare for both men?

Deadline is Tuesday 25th May 23:59 EST

Live at a WZCW House Show the crowd enjoys a night stacked with great matches. At a point of the show, Sebastian Copeland runs the cards for Meltdown and then Ascension but is interrupted when he mentions the KillJoy/John Smith Mayhem Title match.
[YOUTUBE]LrBB_jq1hVE[/YOUTUBE]

Sound Of Madness by Shinedown is played as what appears to be KillJoy in a body suit of sorts comes down to the ring. He seems to be wearing a white T-shirt with the Union Jack on it, a blonde spikey wig and walks down to the ring looking tense. Alisha walks down in what appears to be a sleeping robe with the custom painted chair and Mayhem belt in hand. Seabass seems confused.

Seabass: Ummm... What can I do for you, KillJoy?

KillJoy (Imitating John Smith): Ya! You stupid? I be John Smith. No Joykill. You confused me, Seafish.

Seabass: Its Seabass...

KillJoy: Shut up your mouth. I here to speak to crowd.

Seabass: Talk about what?

KillJoy: Look at my triceps.

KillJoy flex poses in a goofy fashion to the crowd as they cheer.

Seabass: Those are your biceps...

KillJoy: Shut up your mouth or I keel you! I keel you like I keel my wife!

Seabass: ...ummm... OK? How exactly did you "keel" your wife?

KillJoy: I shook.

Seabass: You shook her? Are you saying you strangled her?

KillJoy: What? Me shook. I shook her. Like dis...

KillJoy calls Alisha over and tells her to lie on the canvas. KillJoy then lies next to her.

KillJoy: We sleeping on night and I was hot. So I rolled over like so.

KillJoy rolls over, still wearing the body suit and lies over Alisha. He then snores on the mic loudly.

KillJoy: I not no she under me. So when I wake up... She dead.

Seabass tries to hold his laughter at the ringside area as he speaks.

Seabass: Shouldn't you... *ha* go to... jail for that?

KillJoy: Not my fault. I can't go to jail. I'm petarded.

Seabass: I'm sure you mean "******ed".

KillJoy:Aye. Like Family Man guy.

Suddenly the lights go off. After a few seconds they come back on and KillJoy appears standing and taking off the suit. Alisha is at ringside with the Mayhem belt and painted chair. Seabass has a confused look in his face.

KillJoy: John Smith, you have been a fly buzzing around my ear from day one here in the 'Z. My first match was a loss to you. An embarrassing loss to you. My second match here was me pinning you to win my first of four Mayhem title reigns. We again crossed eyes at Kingdom Come during the Mayhem Scramble. At Redemption you jumped Scott, took the Mayhem belt and literally ran off with the buildup to a great match. I'm dead sick of putting up with you. You keep buzzing in my ear like a goofy radio DJ that just won't shut up. So I decided to take matters into my hands. A nice bottle of Kickassery has your name written on it. I stored it in the freezer for ya, but you'd better hurry, it will expire soon. See, you keep bragging about how you're a big badass and how people that have made you mad in the past mysteriously vanish. But I have yet to witness this awe stryking "man of instigating fear" personality you keep bragging about. You feel intimidated every time a man interviews you and quickly cry after losing a match. Wow. Great personality there to match the fact that you wrestle for the ballsiest division of any sport. Unfortunately, me being the champion... I have to watch out for dead weight in my division. You're dead weight my friend. Not just to the Mayhem Division, but to all and everyone in the 'Z. At Ascension the bottle of Kickassery will be opened and effectively swallowed by you. And you know what? Saturday... Revolution will not be televised. Why? Because unless you man up, stitch up your balls and lace up your boots, this match will be nothing more than a walk in the park. A breeze. A freakin' squash. And I've got better things to do than to play with a freakin' fruit. So step the hell up or go back to sleeping on your wife you sorry excuse for a man. Because only those with cohones can be Mayhem wrestlers. And you'll be facing the most cohon-stacked S.O.B. of the bunch. The man who IS Mayhem. See ya Saturday, wuss!

KillJoy drops the mic and grabs the Mayhem belt and painted chair. he and Alisha pose for the crowd while Seabass is at ringside scratching his head.

The show rolls on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back