• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AS15: Jordan Lights vs. Mr. Baller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
AS153.jpg

Since Redemption, Max Karzai and Jordan Lights have been wanting to get close to the new Tag Team Champions James Baker and Mr. Baller, this week they get them in individual action. How will Lights fair against the man who took possession of his belt. Will this set up a rematch between the two teams or will Baller show his individual strength to impress his team mate?

Deadline is Tuesday 25th May 23:59 EST

The scene opens up to a long desert road. There is one lone figure moving down the road and as the camera moves closer we can see it is Jordan Lights on his motorcyle. As the camera catches up with him he stops in front of an old style pub that appears almost deserted. He sits on his bike for a moment before coming in. He walks to the back corner and takes a seat at a table. The television in the pub is on the local sports channel as an advertisement for WZCW Ascension plays.

Television announcer : This week on Ascension can Jordan Lights beat one half of the new tag team champions, Mr. Baller? Tune in as Jordan Lights looks for true redemption two weeks after losing the be---

Suddenly a bar stool crashes into the television as the stool and glass from the screen fall to the floor. The owner looks from the back of the kitchen and sees Jordan is the lone man in the room. He walks up to Jordan and slams his fist on the table.

Owner : You better have one hell of a good reason as to why you just smashed that television God help you.

Jordan : That's garbage, I should still be one half of the tag team champions.

The owner gives a confused look to Jordan, almost as if he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Jordan : You obviously follow sports and wrestling, you should know who I am. I'm Jordan Lights, one half of the former WZCW tag team champions and that match at Redemption was a travesty.

Jordan flips over the table and stands up.

Jordan : We weren't even a part of the deciding pinfall for God's sake.

The owner shoves Jordan and points to the door.

Owner : Get ouf of my pub before you destroy the place, I don't care who you are!!

Jordan : Fine by me, I didn't plan on staying anyway.

Jordan heads outside and gets on his motorcycle and continues down the long stretch of deserted highway until his bike breaks down.

Jordan : Don't do this to me baby, come on, don't die again!!

The motorcycle makes a few strange noises and comes to a hault and Jordan wheels it over to the side of the road and takes out his phone.

Jordan : Yeah man, it happened again, the bike broke down.....I"m on a desert road somewhere in Arizona.....Possibly Route 105, I'm not sure......You'll be about 20 minutes?

Jordan kicks some dirt around under his feet.

Jordan : Well this is just great. I hope I don't miss Ascension because of this. I've got one off my list, now it's on to the next one. Last week Max and I beat the Crash-Klinic and avenged being taken out of the match. Now this week we're in singles matches, facing the champions who stole what should have been our glory. Mr. Baller has improved a ton since teaming up with Baker, but he still has a few flaws. I intend to expose the flaws and use them to my advantage. This week my partner and I will right the wrongs of the division and show Baller and Baker what we are made of individually, then at Apocalypse we will be getting our rematch, and we will be winning back the championships that will still be ours God damnit!

Jordan looks off to the road as he here's the sound of an approaching vehicle. As the vehicle gets closer, we can see it's Max Karzai's van. We can see him inside headbanging to the radio with an energy drink in one hand spilling all over the place as he pulls up to Jordan.

Max : Hop in and load your bike in the back man. We're going to get some food.

Max pulls out his cooler and shows Jordan that is empty.

Max : I'll give you one guess as to where we're going.

Max then throws the cooler back in his car and points to his laptop.

Max : You have to see this email I got from James Baker. I think Baller's cockiness is rubbing off on him.

Jordan loads his bike into the back and hops in the van. The van takes off down the road as the scene fades out.

The camera follows in to James Baker’s house, sitting on the couch is James Baker and Mr. Baller conversing about WZCW.

Baller: Where the hell were you?

Baker: I was at ringside.

Baller: Exactly. All you had to do was roll me in the ring, and I would’ve won. Instead I got a double countout, which is completely pointless.

Baker: Man can’t you win on your own.

Baller: Yes, but we are a tag team, and since you are my partner, you should help me out once in a while, instead of standing there like the pretty boy that you are.

Baker: Man, I didn’t see you out there for my match.

Baller: Because you didn’t want my help, you actually though you can beat Phoenix on your own without my help. Without me you are nothing.

Baker: Jesus Christ!

Baker grabs the lamp and slams it to the floor.

Baker: I have carried this team from the ground to the sky, and you have done nothing but talk shit. You are always relying on me to save your ass, then go on and on saying you are the star. Well news flash buddy, you are not, I am the star, The Ghetto Star.

Baller goes nose to nose with Baker, as Malik Jones enters the room.

Malik: Guys, you are a team. That includes both of you, now you two need to get your act together, or Heavy Artillery are going to take those titles back as quickly as you guys won them. Now you two need to work together, and be a team, that is what got you those titles anyway.

Baker: Alright, but from now on we are equals, and I don’t want to hear you crying for help in a singles match again.

Baller: I don’t need your help anyway, but when you are act ringside, I expected assistance, but don’t worry I won’t require that anymore.

Baker: Well good thing because I already talked to Myles and Bateman, and this week we are both in singles action again. I am facing Karzai at Meltdown, and you got Lights at Ascension.

Baller chuckles.

Baller: Lights, are you kidding. Good, I am glad I got the easier opponent this week, good luck with that Rocker dude, he has been out of whack since I won the belts from them.

Baker: WE!!!!

Baller: That is what I meant. Well, shit I got to head over the dumpster to drop some stuff off, so I will catch you guys later.

Baker: Yeah I got to head to the computer and send out some emails, but call me later.

Baller slaps hands with Baker and Malik, then heads out of the house as the camera fades out.

As the camera fades in we see Mr. Baller’s car pull into the parking lot, Baller opens up the trunk, and pulls out a huge garbage bag. On the bag you can see the word “Lights” on it.

Baller: Ahh here we are.

Baller tugs the bag over to the dumpster.

Baller: Jordan Lights, member of the Heavy Artillery, former WZCW Tag Team Champion. You were once on top of the tag team division. But now you are right back where you started, the bottom. When you are the champions and can’t even make it to the final two teams with the most important thing you lived for in your entire life on the line that shows what you truly are, TRASH! You are nothing but a joke, Jordan. Everybody knows Karzai carried that team, I hope you realized that too.

Baller lifts the garbage bag into the air.

Baller: Jordan, you call yourself “The Justice”, god did the people ever get that nickname right. It is a justice to everybody when your ass is off of television, and instead they can see me. You grew up in a rough neighborhood, also known as the trash, and when you got the gold you felt you finally became a worthy human being in society.

Baller then slams the bag into the dumpster and you hear glass shattering into hundreds of pieces.

Baller: At Ascension 15, James I will prove who I am. I am the one bully that you can’t beat. I am Dwight Howard and you are Nate Robinson. It is a complete mismatch and know matter what you can not win. I will brake your pathetic little body into pieces. Just like at Redemption, The Ghetto Stars will prove that they are the best tag team in WZCW HISTORY and Heavy Artillery will be just like Max Karzai and be a one hit wonder, and will never make it back to the top again.

Mr. Baller then closes the dumpster and climbs on top.

Baller: This is the end Jordan, your chapter of success has closed, it is time for you to move on to the present. You may be a rookie still but your career is over. You will never get the WZCW Tag Team Championship again, and you certainly will not beat me, and you better BELIEVE THAT!

Baller then raises his arms in the air, and smirks at the camera as it fades out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back