AS 92: Matt Tastic vs. Eve Taylor (non-title)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
yrdNuFu.gif

Deadline is Tuesday May 5, 2015 at 11:59 PM (Central Time). Extensions are available upon request.

Eve Taylor stood staring depressingly into the mirror, looking at herself. Her ensemble, her hair, her make-up; all of it was a mess, even more so than the pile of clothes that littered the floor of the darkened bedroom. She lifted up her hand, pulling a belt up to her face. She studied it carefully through watery, glassy eyes before wrapping it around her waist. Eve tightened the belt, adjusting it to compliment her current look. Imagining Eve at her best, the outfit would've been stunning and turned heads. However, Eve only became angry, ripping off the belt and throwing it across the room where all of her belts lied across the ground as well. She tried her best not to cry, looking to find another belt. Eve turned to her belt rack to discover that the previous belt she tried on was her last and thus, out of options.

Upset, Eve crashed to the floor of the bedroom with a big thud. The clothes sprawled across the floor cushioned the blow but Eve didn't care about the physical pain because she was suffering from an emotional one. She'd lost the WZCW Eurasian Championship - the only belt that mattered to her - to a man she felt inferior to herself, making her self-esteem even lower. Eve wanted to curl up into a ball and bawl her eyes out forever, never leaving her room of Ramparte's Mansion again. She wanted to sleep in the shadows away from the public light, too afraid of being ridiculed once more. She felt naked, just wanting the comfort of the belt she loved dearly once before, allowing for herself to get some closure...

... Fortunately - or unfortunately - it wasn't a feeling she was experiencing for the first time...

It took Eve a few moments to wipe away her eyes and clearing her nose, removing any indication she had been wallowing in sadness. Slowly, she got to her feet and stumbled over to the mirror once more. She took one glimpse before pushing the looking glass away. Instead, she focused on the floor and began cleaning up after her mess, picking up item of apparel one-by-one, folding/hanging them in their appropriate place in the wardrobe. It was going to be an arduous task but it would distract her from the loss of her favourite fashion accessory & biggest accomplishment on the main stage.

----------------------

Two hours later, Eve had managed to clean up everything in the room and get herself back into a respectable state, fixing her clothes and her facial cosmetics. She even made the bed she curled up in for days on end reminiscing about her time as champion! A feeling of relief came upon Eve, helping her lift the heavy weight off her shoulders and the cramps she felt in her chest. She could breathe better and her eyes weren't prone to flooding. Hands on her hips, she let out a slight smile at herself... until curiosity got the better of her and looked back at the mirror, still showing the hot mess wreck she was before with her hair stringy and dirty, make-up smudged across her face and her clothes crinkled and uneven. She nodded to herself, knowing there was more to do.

Eve grabbed the top button of her stylish coat, unbuttoning it slowly. She continued down the coat, undoing every button until she reached her waist. She pulled her arms back, letting the sleeves slide down and catching them with her fingertips. She grabbed a spare coat-hanger, carefully placing the coat on the wiring and put it into her closet. Taylor didn't feel the need to protect herself from feeling cold and empty any more.

Next, she removed her mini-skirt, letting them slowly travel down her long legs. She scavenged them up from the floor and used the final hanger to rest it upon, sitting it next to the coat in the wardrobe. Taylor knew life was too short to feel cold; you had to make the most of it.

She placed her hands behind her back, separating the bra clips. She used one hand to grab the middle of her bra and pulled it away from her chest. She folded it as well, placing it in her drawers. She knew the world wasn't going to hold her up forever. She had to find a way to stand by herself, without any help if she was going to bounce back.

Taylor grabbed her underwear, dropping them to the floor before doing the same as she did with her other undergarments. Eve had to make sure she was ready for the world to expose her...

She sat down on the bed and bent down, looking to remove her stiletto's... but she hesitated, admiring how her footwear arched her heels up with an air of confidence. Her gaze wafted over to the mirror once more, looking at herself. She sat up straight and stood on her feet, smiling to herself before turning around and heading to the curtains currently keeping the light at bay. She grabbed the fabric and parted them like Moses parted the red sea, pushing open the bay windows to feel a comforting breeze caressing her body. She stuck her head outside, letting the air gently lift her hair in the wind. She closes her eyes and inhaled deeply, becoming lost in the moment. Eve knew she was exposed now without the championship around her waist but she needed to get back up on her feet and showcase to the world exactly who Eve Taylor is and why she's the most beautiful creature walking on the face of the Earth... starting with the World's champion, Matt Tastic.

Eve knew she wasn't going to be stopped on her journey to reclaim the Eurasian champion; not even the winner of the Chris K.O./James Howard match on Meltdown would prevent her from receiving her rightful opportunity at the fluke Theron Daggershield. She was in the perfect position, one she already experienced before: a chance to take on the World champion Matt Tastic - a man who has yet to defeat the Fabulous One - and set on the same course she once took when she won the title from Daddy Mack. She knew she had the tools to convince the world she deserved the Eurasian title once more and all she needed to do was defeat Matt Tastic once again, an easy feat for Eve. A win against the World champion would propel Eve towards a re-match against Theron Daggershield, where she would recapture her Eurasian title and it only took a win against Matt Tastic...

... Defeating Matt Tastic was all it needed to get back to Theron and take her Eurasian title again... by beating Matt Tastic to re-start her journey to the Eurasian title... and destroy Theron...

... defeat Matt Tastic...
... Eurasian title...
... destroy Theron Daggershield...

... defeat Matt Tastic...
... destroy Theron Daggershield...
... Eurasian title...

... Eurasian title...
... destroy Theron Daggershield ...
... by defeating Matt Tastic...

... Eurasian title...
... Eurasian title...
... Eurasian title...

... "I need my Eurasian title back."

A fighter stands to his last breath. No matter how weary he is, he marches on.

Matt Tastic is the new World Heavyweight Champion. At Gold Rush, after an intense battle, Matt had to face his deadly foe, Ty Burna. And his great ally, Mikey Stormrage. Matt won in the end. But it wasn't before Mikey took a very nasty injury. Matt used his rage to exact revenge on Ty Burna. The antagonist to the story. Taking over The Elite. Betraying Mikey. Then doing the same to Constantine. Matt had enough of the treachery and insanity. The World Heavyweight Championship rests on his shoulder more as a scar of all the fights and the turmoil than a trophy of success and privilege.

Matt licks his wounds and now faces a new challenge in the form of Ty's protege. Dorian Slaughter. But first. There was Eve Taylor. The beautiful damsel. Matt lost to her before. He better pick himself up. A second loss would be damn embarrassing.

=====================================

1287+-+mike_tenay+tna.png

Standing in the middle of the ring is the play-by-play commentator of Meltdown. Sebastian Copeland. Who sits on a chair to interview Matt Tastic. Matt on the other hand, rests on the turnbuckle leaving the chair meant for him empty.

Copeland: Matt, why don't you have the chair?

Matt: Seabass, my ass is sore and I've had those things be used to attack me. I don't trust it.

Copeland: Very well. Let's get straight to the big question, Matt. How is Mikey Stormrage?

Matt: Hurt. I've barely been able to speak to him. But he is hurt. Trust me, though. He will the be back, Seabass. Live Mas is not dead.

Copeland: Do you think that you winning the World title will drive another wedge between the two?

Matt: Seabass, what do you think would be best? A prize you want to be on the shoulders of your best friend who's willing to let you fight for it? Or in the hands of a monster that does nothing but betray? If Mikey wants some when he gets better, he can come get some.

Copeland: Well then. Going from an injured friend to a recovered one. What about El Califa Dragon? It seems that he has been cleared to return to wrestle after what many claimed was a career ending injury.

Matt:
I have no clue what insane gypsy magic he pulled, but yeah. He's apparently fixed. And I couldn't be any happier. He and I go way back and seeing him be back in the ring is a thrill. I'd love a chance to face him again too. But right now, he has Jacobs to deal with.

Copeland: Well Matt. I have the understanding that you yourself suffered some injuries inside Hell In A Cell. But you still chose to compete. At Ascension 92 you face Eve Taylor. Who once beat you in a non-title match. You think that's wise?

Matt: Wise? No. Brave? Maybe. But I don't want to be wise, Seabass. I don't want to be brave, either. I just want to go out there and fight. The doctors say that even though I'm rough, I'm still capable of fighting. And Eve Taylor was ripe for the picking. This girl beat me once. She could very well do it again. And she was just Eurasian Champion. I don't know about you, man. But I'm not Floyd Mayweather. I don't duck. I don't run. I don't politic. If I can give the people a show. I'll do my damnedest to give them that show. Not care for myself only. I have a job to do. And a responsibility as the top professional wrestler in the world. To Eve Taylor her fair shot.

Copeland: Do you feel she might be in a different state of mind given she just lost the Eurasian Championship?

Matt: I learned something losing the World Heavyweight Championship. Matter of fact, I remembered it. I learned it first from a story I heard of. It was this girl who seemed to just be thrust for greatness. She had the talent. She had the looks. She had the ability. But she was always cooped up in her own world. She wanted to get out. To explore the world and do more than just training. She wanted to put her skills to the test. She faced tough opponents. And you know what happened, Seabass?

Copeland: What?

Matt: She lost. She felt humiliated. Crushed. Destroyer when she learned that all her training led to nothing. But you know what she did? She got back up. She calmed down. She learned from her mistakes. And together with the friends she made, they looked to improve on those mistakes. And learn. And try once again. And although those friends suffered a bit along the way, she defeated her foe. And her friends were happy. A new lesson learned. New skills acquired. It's what life is all about. And if she has any desire to reclaim her title. To move on in her career. She's gonna have to do the same. Learn from the wrongs she's done. And improve on them. With Flex and Ramparte by her. But not interfering in the match. That would piss me off. And I would beat them up for it.

Copeland: Did you base that story on what happened to you?

Matt: The fuck is wrong with you, man? I said it was about a girl. It was an anime, you perv.

Copeland: Sorry. Moving on, Matt. What are your thoughts knowing you will face Dorian Slaughter at Unscripted? Ty Burna's.... I guess protege.

Matt: It's like a monkey I can't shake off my back. But you know what, Seabass? I see it as a positive. This is a new prospect. A fast rising star. This guy wasn't even employed 3 months ago and now he's facing the World Champion. He sure took a piss all over my record to reach the main event. That's for sure. It took me 5 years. He didn't even clear his probation cycle. At Unscripted, we'll see what he's got.

Copeland: Any final words before you head out?

Matt: Yeah. Eve. You're pretty. But you already knew that. You're also pretty damn talented. And I know better than to mess with a woman scorned. But you need to understand that as I hobble out of this ring, I hold this World Heavyweight Championship as proof of the hell I've been through. Save your talks about beauty and your modelling for another time. You better bring your A-Game. I don't want the girl who lost to Theron at Gold Rush. I want the one who beat me. The ruthless diva of destruction. The one that commands the hounds of hell fearlessly. Bitch, you better bring the eye of the tiger because I'm Delivering the Kickassery. Hail Live Mas.

Matt stands up in excitement over his words. But the fast movement is painful for him and he snaps back in a funny face and agony. He hobbles across and flips the chair as he exits and the scene fades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back