AS 92: elegANT vs. Eternal Question (non-title)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
yrdNuFu.gif

Deadline is Tuesday May 5, 2015 at 11:59 PM (Central Time). Extensions are available upon request.

The scene opens with a highlight package of the elegANT vs. Kagura Ohzora match from Gold Rush. The video fades out with elegANT celebrating with the kids in the crowd and fades into him sitting on the veranda of his home with Leon Kensworth. Between them on a small table is elegANT’s new championship belt.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how my guest became the new Elite X Champion at Gold Rush. Thank you for hosting me for this interview, elegANT, and congratulations.

Thank you very much, Leon, and the pleasure is all mine.

So first, tell me, how does it feel to be Elite X Champion?

I am still somewhat in shock. Obviously the WZCW World Heavyweight Championship is the title that most competitors dream of winning, but while looking at both modern day and the past of WZCW, I’ve always been partial to the Elite X Championship. To hold this belt that guys like Will, Titus, Austin Reynolds, and Constantine had great runs with is an unbelievable honor.

The match you had with Kagura Ohzora was one of the best of the night and of your career.

I cannot say enough about how excellent an opponent she is and was. She was definitely a worth champion and she is more than welcome to a rematch at any time.

Is there anyone else you have your eye on for defending your belt?

elegANT pauses for a moment to rub his championship a bit before and during his answer.

I am afraid that is not my decision to make, Leon. What I can say for sure, however, is that I will not refuse a match with anyone who is deemed to have earned a title shot. This championship means a lot to a lot of people because of wrestlers like those I mentioned earlier going out and having great matches in defense of the title. I just hope to not be a black mark on that lineage.

I doubt that will be the case. Now, as for this week, you are taking on one of the newest roster members, The Eternal Question, on Ascension. I can’t imagine a pick up artist is a type of person you’ve been around much in your life.

I have seen a few attend parties here, but I must admit that they are not my kind of person. Persuasion is a powerful tool and it makes me uncomfortable to see people using it in that manner. Mind you, I haven’t really met Question, so I can’t speak about him specifically. As the Elite X Champion, I have responsibilities in the company now, and one of them is testing the mettle of new members of the roster. It may not be for the title on Ascension, but Question wants to prove that he is someone to be reckoned with and I want to prove that I am worthy of this belt. This is a very big match for both of us.

Well, elegANT, I want to thank you for your time and wish you luck in your match this week.

Thank you, Leon. You are welcome any time.

The scene fades out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back