AS 92: Derek Jacobs vs. El Califa Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
yrdNuFu.gif

Deadline is Tuesday May 5, 2015 at 11:59 PM (Central Time). Extensions are available upon request.

Tastic: Dude! You're back? Are you sure?

The scene opens to the after party from Gold Rush, La Armada celebrating Tastic's victory in Hell in a Cell. Tastic takes a drinks from his bottled water as Califa pours himself tequila. He looks up at Tastic and nods his head enthusiastically.

El Califa: Si. He had a different doctor look at him, and gave him some experimental procedure. Califa responded extremely well to it, and so he was cleared to resume wrestling.

Tastic: Cheers to that Califa.

The two clink their respective drinks together before taking a sip. Califa sets his tequila down as he looks out at the party going on around them. Though Chicago was not home, there was of course plenty of chicas for El Califa to scope out this evening. His eyes wander for a moment, blonde, brunette, redhead, he could get at any of them. He turns back to Tastic who groans in a bit of pain.

El Califa: Tastic are you alright?

Tastic: I'm fine Califa. Wish I could say the same about Mikey.

El Califa: He has not heard word on his condition. Have you?

Tastic shakes his head as he lifts up the World Title, staring at the name plate. He looks back to Califa and sighs.

Tastic: No, and they wouldn't let me in to see him at the hospital. He's still not exactly happy with me. But I sure as hell ain't happy with Ty. I know it's Hell and a Cell but....

Califa shakes his head as he crosses his arms, lowering his head a bit.

El Califa: Mikey knew the risks going into that match hombre. And he knew full well the monster Demonio del Caos is, especially in his yard. His pride may be hurt more than his body Matt. But do not blame yourself for what has happened. It was everyone for themselves. Califa may not have ever competed in Hell in a Cell, but in Mexico, he has competed in dangerous matches before. He has faced down the likes of Sandy Deserts. You push the fear of what may happen to the back of your head, and you do just as you have done, you fight your way to the top.

Matt looks down at the title and sighs, setting it down slowly once more as he rubs his arm absentmindedly, his eyes scanning out at the crowd.

Tastic: I get it. I've been doing this for awhile too Califa. The Mayhem matches I was in were brutal, but there was something different about Hell in a Cell. It can change you. In any case though, I think we're done with Ty for awhile.

Califa shakes his head as he throws back the rest of his tequila, letting the numbing alcohol do it's job. As he pours another glass he looks up at Tastic once more.

El Califa: Have you forgotten who won the Gold Rush tournament?

Tastic: ......God damn it.

El Califa: El Califa has a problem with him too. He almost ended El Califa's career. But he has grown stronger since even then Matt. The Elite may be no more, but he still has Demonio del Caos at his disposal and he only fuels Slaughter's rampage.

Tastic: Alright. I think we've discussed the future enough. I won this title damn it, let's celebrate!

Califa nods his head and gets to his feet, looking out at the crowd once more.

El Califa: Now that is the spirit Matt Tastic! Oh here, just in case we get separated.

Califa hands over a hotel keycard, causing Tastic to raise his eyebrow.

Tastic: The key to your penthouse suite?

Califa nods as he tilts his head slightly.

El Califa: Califa.......may not make it back to the penthouse tonight. Though he certainly will be in a hotel room or three tonight.

Tastic: You're that confident in tonight?

El Califa: He is rolling with the champion right? Who better as a wingman?

Califa laughs as Tastic's eyes widen but Califa slaps Matt's shoulder who shares in the laugh as they walk into the crowd. The music pulses throughout the club as the scene fades away slowly, Califa chatting up several women as Matt seems to zone in on one only.

Woman: Ohhhhhhh Califa!

The scene fades back in to a rather large hotel room, the wall of windows looking out at the Chicago skyline. The sound of a jacuzzi's jets can be heard as the tattooed back of Califa comes into focus. He looks over his shoulder towards the jacuzzi, three women peaking up over the bubbles. He tilts his head slightly as he turns and makes his way over, drinking straight from his tequila bottle now before standing at the edge of the jacuzzi.

El Califa: Mamacitas.

The women look to each other before reaching up and dragging him into the tub, laughter ensues as Califa emerges from the water, his mask thoroughly soaked. He leans back against the edge of the jacuzzi, the women of course swarming all over him.

El Califa: Ladies, ladies, there is enough of El Califa to go around tonight.

He reaches back searching for his tequila, finding it and taking a long drink from it before passing it around. Just then the door opens up as Tastic rolls in with the World Title. He sets it on the couch as he removes his coat, a sigh escaping him.

El Califa: Hermano!

Califa stands up in the tub and takes another shot from the bottle as Tastic turns towards Califa.

Tastic: Oh shit, sorry Califa. Didn't mean to interrupt you.

El Califa: Not at all! Come join us!

Tastic: I'm good man, I just wanna get some sleep.

El Califa: Well that's a shame. Natalia here was hoping she'd get to know the World Champion.

Tastic turns towards, his interest piques as he looks to the women, each of them smiling seductively towards him, motioning for him to get in.

Tastic: That so? Well then don't let me disappoint them! Cannonball!

Tastic runs towards the jacuzzi and dives right in, the squeal of women and the water splashing everywhere can be heard as the scene fades away for a moment. It returns with Califa wearing a muscle shirt and baggy shorts as he stands outside, vaping away quietly as Tastic walks out as well, drying his hair off with a towel.

Tastic: Dude, I'm so sorry. I didn't realize how shallow that jacuzzi was man.

El Califa: No problem Matt. Though perhaps next time he shall get a penthouse with a proper pool for such occasions.

Tastic: They were uh....pretty pissed.

El Califa: Hey, they can't keep up with La Armada, if they could they'd still be here.

Tastic grabs a chair and sits down, throwing his feet up on the table as Califa exhales the vapor slowly.

Tastic: So you're on that vaping kick now huh?

El Califa: Better than smoking.

Tastic: So I've been meaning to ask you. Why do you want to come back?

El Califa: What do you mean? This is all El Califa knows. He's been fighting all his life. He isn't going to just lay down and let his career be over.

Tastic: Look at your injuries though, torn ACL, damaged shoulder that was just reinjured to a career threatening severity. You managing La Armada should keep you close enough and keep getting paid.

Califa sets his vape down and rubs his hands together as he sits down across from Tastic before crossing his arms.

El Califa: He doesn't need money Matt. He makes more money in Mexico just off endorsements and appearances than you do as World Champion.

Tastic: Wait...what?

El Califa: Never mind that. The adrenaline rush in that ring Matt. You know it just as well as he does. It's why we all do what we do. The buzz of the crowd. The mamacitas fainting at ringside just from touching your shoulders. The children looking up to you as a hero. It's more than just about El Califa. It is for all those that have supported him. And that includes you, hermano.

Tastic nods his head as his phone rings, as does Califa's. They both check their phones, an email from WZCW Headquarters.

El Califa: Derek Jacobs.

Tastic: Eve Taylor.

El Califa: Back to work hombre. El Califa does not know much about Derek Jacobs, but he shall show him the Dragon is back and his roar has not weakened at all!

Tastic: And I'll knock Cerberus down a peg, so on and so on.

Tastic suddenly yawns as the light of the moon starts to slowly fade into the orange of the sunrise. Califa chuckles to himself as he rests his hands behind his head.

El Calfia: Go sleep champ.

Tastic: No arguments here Califa.

Tastic walks off as Califa continues watching the sun rise over the city. He leans his head back, dozing off as the sun begins to shine on the white and green features of his mask. The party was over for now, the battle won, but the war not quite over yet. La Armada remains united. And now, the Dragon takes flight once again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back