AS 91: Prince vs. Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kermit

the Frog
Ascension_Logo.gif

Prince has showed a lot of spunk in his matches with Theron and Ty Burna, but has came up on the losing end of things the last two rounds. Meanwhile, Charlie floundered in his debut match last round. This time both of the newest roster members will have a chance to strike victory on Ascension 91 when they compete against a fellow rookie. Who knows what momentum they can gain going into the Gold Rush PPV if they pick up a win here?

Deadline is Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at 11:59 PM (Central Time). Extensions are available upon request.

Hello there. I know what you're thinking, you're probably thinking how right now, I'm full of anger, and sorrow, with my sights set on getting revenge on Ty Burna, for what he did to me. But actually I want to actually think Ty Burna, for giving me a wake up call. I came to WZCW with the idea that through being myself, and following my beliefs that I would be able to shoot myself up the ladder, to the main event, to do what god as put me on this earth to do, help others. But I've beginning to think, how can I help others, when I can't even help myself. I wanted to come to WZCW as myself, and get to the top of WZCW as myself, but you know what being myself hasn't been good enough so far. Now I have to get tougher, a little more vicious, here in WZCW. Instead of smacking with open palms, maybe I should start hitting with closed fists, I didn't want it to be this way. But the company has left me no choice. I have been awakened, and enlightened on what I have to do to make it here in WZCW. So I want to say right now, I'm sorry in advance, for what I'm going to do to you, Charlie. Because you see right now you're in the wrong place at the wrong time. Because I need to destroy you, I need to ensure you can't get up, I need to ensure I get the 3 count. My life, and other people's lives depends on it. Charlie, if you think you're stopping me from doing the greater good in this world, and stopping me from helping the kids who need me as their hero, you are out of your god damn mind.
Because Charlie, I'm willing to give everything I can, every fiber of my being, every ounce of my blood, to beat you. And all I have to ask, what are you willing to give up to beat me. Because if its anything other than basically your life, well that's the wrong answer, bud.

I am Prince, and now my roar will be heard louder than ever.

Chandramohan's first day in college
Chandramohan is sitting in his classroom and looking up to what he is being taught.

Teacher : So students, what did you understand in today's lesson?

Mohan : Sir, you taught us how there is diversity between all the living organisms on the earth. The lesson was very interesting. I got what you were teaching.

Teacher : I know my boy even before I started the chapter, I knew you were the guy who will get it most properly and frequently and I know you are the guy who will stand over all others in your coming examinations. I have too much hopes in you, my boy. Just don't let me be wrong to my statement.

Mohan : Thank you teacher. You are the one who is helping me step up the ladder to success and thank you for the praise and, I swear I will never let you down your words.

Teacher smiles and leaves the classroom. Now, the insiders start buzzing. Some students encircle Mohan and start asking questions. The friends surrounding him are called as Gaurav, Ankit and there is also a girl named Jaya.

Gaurav : Brother, how do you get these tough and boring lessons very clearly. I never had an idea. Would you help me in my studies?

Mohan : Oh sure, why not, bud. Would love studying with you guys, isn't it, Ankit?

Ankit (with a grin on his face) : Ya sure, why not, dude? Though, I have zero interest in studies. But, maybe you can awake some part of my heart in educative stuffs

Mohan : Hah, nice meeting you guys? You are interesting. Shall we consider us friends?

Gaurav and Ankit together : Ya sure, buddy. We are your friends.

Gaurav and Ankit left away and Jaya is still standing there looking Mohan because, Mohan is damn handsome.

Mohan : You have some stuff to say, haven't you?

Jaya (with hesitation) : No, nothing much.

Mohan : Would you introduce yourself to me?

Jaya : Hey, I'm Jaya. Been here since last 5 years. Nice to meet you.

Jaya is still hesitating. She is not feeling comfortable.

Mohan : Hello, I'm Mohan and I'm from Delhi

The bell rings and both of them go together. Is there a bond created?

Charlie is sitting in his locker room looking much frustrated and disappointed. His face is telling all his displeasure and facial expressions are also looking weird.
Leon Kensworth enters and is looking like he wants some information.

Kensworth : Hello Charlie, what is going around in your mind right now after taking....

Charlie : After taking, what? Ok, say it clearly, I won't mind.

Kensworth : After taking a loss from two brand new rookies.

Charlie : Oh, its complete disgusting. I have taken up too much losses before I stepped here. I have won hard fought battles and lost too because, this is what fighting means for. Don't consider me a rookie because, I'm a veteran. I have fought much violent battles but, this was different. It was not familiar. Oleg Rasputin gave me a wound which will not heal up anytime soon. And, I swear I will get my revenge on those two and they will remember my name in their dreams.

Kensworth : So, you said, you're a veteran then, why you're here? What you want here which you didn't got there?

Charlie : You know, why I call myself the chosen one? Have you any idea, why?

Kensworth : No, not until now. But, I'm digging it why?

Charlie : I'm the chosen one by him. He gave me everything when I had no idea how to deal with it. I got everything a youngster can get. But, when I became aware of all this, he snatched it all miles away from me. I have seen the biggest peaks and also the lowest grounds

Kensworth : Who is this 'He' you're talking about?

Charlie : He is the one who decides what one will get and what one will lose.

Kensworth : Hmm, harsh words. So, what inspires you to wrestle here in WZCW?

Charlie : I wanted to make a name for myself. I have some issues with a scumbag so, I just want to show that bitch what Charlie is and what his father was.

Kensworth : One final question, what are you thinking of Prince?

Charlie : I have no idea how much pain he will be feeling after Ascension. Bad luck for him. The beast inside me is awake and I don't know what I'll do with him. Sorry Prince, in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back