• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AS 78: Jimmy Wonder vs Ilapa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again
The death defying Jimmy Wonder has put on marvelous performances against tough competition. Even in losses, Jimmy Wonder has impressed. Now, he faces the Goddess Ilapa, who herself is coming off a loss to Fallout. Who will get back to winning ways, in this intense match?

Deadline is Thursday, April 10th, 11:59 PM CST. Extensions available on request

The scene opens backstage at Meltdown 102. A panicked Terrance Howe can be heard speaking to a furious Brother Mason Westhoff on speakerphone in a room with the door mostly closed.

What do you mean she’s gone!?

I…I don’t know where she went. She went into the locker room after her match, I assume to shower; she seemed upset about her match so she didn’t really talk. It didn’t seem like she was gone much longer than normal, until that Bob guy that works backstage walked by. He asked why I was still here because Illapa had left about 10 minutes earlier. I pressed him for more details, but he couldn’t give me any. Just about all the talent is gone; she could be just about anywhere with just about anyone.

You are going to fix this and once you have done so, we will discuss your employment. You will be at Ascension tomorrow to ask around for her whereabouts. If you are not successful, you will talk with management to see if they know anything. Don’t you even think about returning to Texarkana or contacting me until you have found her.

There’s…um…one more thing Brother Westhoff.

Howe waits for a moment, and takes the silence coming from the other end to be permission to continue.

She’s started learning English. I heard her talking to someone in English before her match.

Brother Westhoff doesn’t say anything, but his anger is palpable through the phone. Finally, he speaks through gritted teeth.

You will be back in Texarkana within 12 hours of finding her. I don’t care about WZCW commitments. Once you’ve arrive, I’ll decide on how best to punish both of you.

The sound of the phone slamming on the desk tells Howe that Brother Westhoff is no longer on the other line. He rubs his face for a moment before realizing the camera has been watching the whole conversation. He runs over and slams the door shut, sending the scene to black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back