• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Artistic help wanted

Derf

O.M.G.
Aight, I'm going down to my local tattoo guy tomorrow, and I'm gonna pay the first half of my next tattoo off. Right now, this is my tattoo.
CrossTattoo.jpg

What I want to add is somthing like this.
tribal_wings_295340158414.jpg

So that in the end, it looks somthing like this.
tribal_wings_af.jpg

What I need help with is I want to know if anyone here can make me a picture of the second tattoo I want in just black and white so I can send it to my tattoo guy the way he likes them. If anyone has the artistic skills, or just knows where to find the tattoos, please help me out. This things gonna be bitching!

Well yours is pretty great too. :)

Flames Out
Dragon
That's not on me. He said if we could find one so I typed Angel Wings and Crose tatoo on google images

I'l probably get it done when I have more money

As you can tell by the previous post I can't spell for shit.

Hahaha I saw that pic as well, but I like the first one, it's more of a ytribal look, which is what I'm going for. Dragon, if you could draw that in just black and white, then post it, I would do everything to give you the ultimate e-orgasim:p I want that pic!

Hahaha I saw that pic as well, but I like the first one, it's more of a ytribal look, which is what I'm going for. Dragon, if you could draw that in just black and white, then post it, I would do everything to give you the ultimate e-orgasim:p I want that pic!
Still throwing pics out there for you
new%20cross1.jpg

cross_220.jpg

cross_wings_4b_final.jpg

Well I'm drawing it!! Hopefully it's not too small and my scanner works.

Flames Out
Dragon

I've seen all three of those. I spent hours looking for the one I want, and that other one is by far the closest. These ones your finding are all artistic, I want simple black ands white tribal. Thats what I found.

Yep, the one I posted. That pic of a cross, I already have that. Thats my back. The wings, thats a random pic I found pon the internet. I would like the wings and cross together, similar to the third pick with the red cross on those wings. Thanks.

Well I'm drawing it!! Hopefully it's not too small and my scanner works.

Flames Out
Dragon

:blink:

Derf wont disapoint

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo