Article for Old School

Father:_Polley

Fun's my Chinese neighbour's name
I'm compiling a list of questions to ask Disco about his time in WCW and wrestling in general for an 'interview' he agreed to do.

Anyone with any pressing questions and I'll try to include them to try (claiming them as my own of course). I have the usual list of generic questions, so I want in-depth (preferably serious although if it's funny I may include it on the list) questions.

You have...til whenever I can be bothered to finish it. GO

You should be gone by now

stop reading and think

I read once that you suggested a invisble man gimmick.Infact the role would be played by no one.......just air......Care to share some light on this?

You started wrestling in the 90s, what made you want to get into wrestling in the first place?

Who were your idols when it came to wrestling?

To your mind, what was the best angle you've seen in wrestling, be it WCW or WWF?

A lot has been said regarding the reasons for WCW going under. As you were part of the company at the time, if you had to give a reason for WCW folding, what would you say it was

Given your interaction with the man in two companies, what are your thoughts on Vince Russo, both as a man and a writer.

This is what I have so far

A good question. And ignore the fact it's Disco related, it's more WCW i'm looking for than a piece on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back