• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Armando Estrada

Flint

kittyspryde.com
I was a big fan of Armando during his initial run in the WWE all the way through to his release. Needless to say when i saw him on Superstars I marked out.

Then the next week he was gone again. So I'm wondering if it was a one time appearance or will we see him managing someone again. The guy is a great manager and I personally hope we'll see him again.

I liked seeing him back to. I hope to see him managing someone again soon but I think I like to see him be the manager of The Usos. It would work well because of him being with Umaga for so long.

It seems like it was a just a one-time thing since WWE is messing around with managers for Tyson Kidd. I doubt we will see him again but it's not impossible.

It looks like Striker will be coming back as his manager.

It would be nice if he stuck around maybe with the Uso's like someone mentioned but I would think its a one time deal.

I didnt see him, but it would be nice if he came back and was used to help someone like Tyson Kidd or Ezekiel Jackson (if only Zeke was a heel.) I'd like seeing him as a manager for someone who really needs it.

I took would love to see him stick around as a manager. I love the manager gimmick. The Heenan Family and even Slick's stable's were some of the best group's of heels in early WWF days. I wouldn't mind seeing Armando managing the USO's or even bringing in some different talent from FCW or something. He is great on the mic and has that dastardly heel schtik to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back