Are you ECW or WWE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieHobo

Getting Noticed By Management
Which colours are you for, I'm all WWE simply because I like the storylines and the originailty. ECW is wild and crazy but it doesn't do it for me, Big Shows in ECW :( and so is Angle!

:wwf:

Discuss:

ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW!!!!! The :wwf: has been growing stale for a while now and I am hungry for something new. ECW is something new at this point and I hope its like the old one.

im for ECW its going to be new and exciting as opposed to WWE being predictable

ECW...definitely ECW...it's entertaining as heck.

WWE is just wrestling and has a lot of stupid angles, but ECW doesn't stick with tons of soap opera BS and matches are unpredictable.

ECW has everything too. They have pure wrestling, they have EXTREME wrestling and they have the Lucha Libre wrestling. WWE copied a lot from ECW.

Can you say both? I'm not hating on either side. I'm enjoying both brands and hope all ends well....ok...really, I'm more on ECW I really want ECW to do well and succeed. I think they will too.

Well when the ECW was around the 1st time I loved it but I liked WWF too, but I hated WCW. I have been a WWF/E fan since I was a kid but ECW was great. ECW wasn't only about tables, ladders, chairs, cheese graters, and kendo sticks. There was quality wrestlers in ECW, Lance Storm, Chris Jericho, Jerry Lynn, Tajiri, Benoit, Guerrerro, Psychosis, Mysterio, Tazz. One Night Stand had several matches w/o weapons for those of you who think that that is what ECW is, it's not. Now ECW is back, and ima still watch Raw and smackdown out of respect for their talent and for opening the windows to ECW again but now Im ECW, no stories, no gimicks, just wrestling.

DeathIsARight said:
ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW!!!!! The :wwf: has been growing stale for a while now and I am hungry for something new. ECW is something new at this point and I hope its like the old one.

If your looking for something new why not watch TNA, To the question I have to go with WWE. Besides if it wasn't for WWE, ECW would not be back.

fuck WWE!

reason why is cuz Vince is ruining everything for the fans. When Shawn Micheals comes back he better join ECW cuz i think Vince has a plan and it's ugly

other than that, ECW RULES!

ETW_Owner_Devastation said:
fuck WWE!

reason why is cuz Vince is ruining everything for the fans. When Shawn Micheals comes back he better join ECW cuz i think Vince has a plan and it's ugly

other than that, ECW RULES!

When Shawn comes back he'll join D-X and kick Vince's ass!

I’m for wrestling…whether it’s WWE, ECW, WCW, NWA, ROH, TNA, AWA, WCCW, GLOW, TWA, or AARP…if it’s on TV I’ll watch it. I don’t care if it’s technical wrestling, gimmick wrestling, midget wrestling, hardcore wrestling, naked women mud wrestling…if it’s wrestling I’ll watch (well, maybe not collegiate wrestling because it can be quite boring). So the answer is BOTH.

Some of the wrestling you pointed out awa wccw glow twa? I do not think i get any of these channels that these come on.

I luv the HardCore rules of ECW but WWE has way more better superstars to have a war with ECW. WWE would totally kick ECW's ass. I mean in ECW it's more interesting cuz it's alwayz Hardcore but WWE has more stronger wrestlers than ECW. So I'm going to have to go with WWE. I want another WWE and ECW war so WWE would kick ECW's ass Yeahya!

trunksjmd said:
Some of the wrestling you pointed out awa wccw glow twa? I do not think i get any of these channels that these come on.
That's because these are all defunct, but I grew up watching those.

ECW all the way! Without ECW you wouldn't of had the WWF Attitude era. Also you would never of seen, or they wouldn't be as well known as they are now, Eddie, Beniot, Y2J, Rey to name a few.

definately ECW, back in the day i was always fro them, but after the bigger names left for WCW, i went to WWF, but i always wanted the ECW guys to do well when the invasion was on, i just wish they had used that storyling right :(

E-C-FUCKIN'-W!!! was my favorite, the 1st time around, living in Buffalo, NY, I had the opportunity, to see alot of live shows, and everyone was sensational. I've only been to 2 WWE shows, one Raw and one Smackdown, and both were great but didn't even compare to an ECW show. I just hope the new ECW is as exciting as it was before.

In the WWE brand...im all ECW. For a long time i was Smackdown all the way, but now it seems like the people backstage just dont know what to do with Smackdown. Its so boring. The only good ones are Booker T, Batista, and Rey Mysterio. the rest are boring. Raw is better though. But with Paul Heyman, i think ECW will be the better of the 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back