• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Are TNA house shows worth the money?

Wolfdemon

The Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla
So i just heard on the radio that TNA is going to be doing a house show in my neck of the woods. Ironicly the last wrestling event there was RAW on January 4th. So I want to know if even going to this house show is worth it. If anyone has ever been to a TNA house show outside of the Impact zone please tell me your thoughts.

I was going to go to it but I'm away that week. The Nutter Center is, like, five minutes away from my house.

It's a giant fucking meet n greet with matches. You get to talk to the wrassluhs, get autographs, take pictures... It's wicked fucking interactive.

I've been to a couple house shows in less than stellar venues and I had fun every time. TNA usually sets up a bunch of different autograph sessions and pic opportunities with the talent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back